Will I get my redundancy package?

A friend has asked if I could display his horary here on Skyscript as he is still awaiting membership approval. He has asked the question himself and offered his own delineation.

He would basically like feedback from other members to see what they think of the chart. My horary skills are quite rusty and I dont have much time to put into this myself just now. However, if any other forum members are able to take a look I know that would be most welcome.
I decided to do a horary about whether I will get my redundancy package
from XXX as they're not in any hurry. The details are 09.35 Wed. 13th., Edinburgh, Scotland, Reg houses

my quick interpretation is:

Ruler Sun 11th
Quesited is money from job = 2nd from 10th =11th = mercury, also in 11th No aspect between primary significators but mercury dispositor is moon. Moon's next aspect is sextile to the sun. Significators in succedent
houses so no great hurry but news of my success will happen either at
the new moon at 16.02 on Tuesday or, using symbolic measure to the
sextile, around 8 days later which is Thursday. Basically it should be
midweek.
On a brief look it seems positive to me. The Sun (Lord 1) is in the 11th-the house of benefactors. Moon applying to the Sun which is located in the employers turned 2nd house. Moon applying to Saturn shortly after this seems consistent with a severance package to me. A positive interpretation more likely with Sun trine Saturn. Mercury is Lord 2 in both radical and turned chart , disposits POF and located in the 11th or 2nd turned house. Only concern is that the Moon is Lord 12. Is this the right time or could this step be unwise at this time?

I should state the Moon's placement in the 9th house is consistent with the querant's primary motivation here as he plans to move to Germany to live with his partner if he is successful here. This may also help explain the Sun trine to Saturn ( Lord 7)

Any thoughts? Do you agree on the timing suggested here?

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hello mark
I am not an expert in horary either, but I would like to mention a couple of points which seem negative to me:
- Before Moon applies to Sun (L1), it first aspects Saturn (L7)
- Similarly, before Mercury (L2) aspects Mars (L10), Saturn catches up first

So, in both cases, action is interrupted by L7, which would mean that although they tend and want to give him the money (company's money -L11- are disposed by the querent -mercury in moon-ruled cancer), someone else (L7) gets it instead. I wonder if L7 stands for his partner somehow.

regards,
Georgia

Geo wrote:
Before Moon applies to Sun (L1), it first aspects Saturn (L7)
Thanks geo. A prime example of how rusty I am as I just eye balled the aspects rather than looking at the perfection of the aspects in real planetary motion.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I thought people might be interested to know the outcome of the horary I posted above. My friend obtained the redundancy package he sought.

He states:
The time of the phonecall telling me the news was Tuesday 13.55. At that point the Part of Fortune was appropriately on my Asc. Receipt of email formally confirming was Wed 10.29.
I find it interesting that on Tuesday at 13:55 the Moon had moved from sextiling the Sun in Aries to within 1 degree of perfection at New Moon in Gemini. This seems to be one of those rare situations where the separative nature of Saturn in opposition to Moon was what the querant desired. It did not frustrate the querants wishes here. However, without the Moon-Sun sextile I would not have been so sanguine about the querant's prospects here.

Mark

Will I get my Redundancy package?

:D Hi Mark,
A little late in posting,as you have delivered the resolution to your friend's query,but with the Moon TOL of Venus (L.9) to the sextile of the Sun,hopefully your friend's move to Germany with his partner (Saturn),will be a happy harmonius one! :D
Wishes SG.
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!