Option Horary: A,B OR C?

Option Horary: A,B OR C?

1) Who should i hire? A,B OR C?
2) Who will i talk to tomorrow in the store? A,B OR C?
3) Who should i date? A,B OR C?
4) Who will be my cashier tomorrow? A, B OR C?

How would you answer these horary questions?

Have you read in any book how to answer option horaries?

Thanks

Here the triplicity rulership is extremely useful.

For (1) and (3) I'd use triplicities of 7th House. Whichever has the greatest dignity, this is the fit candidate. Obviously, A is the first triplicity ruler, B the second and C the third.

(2) and (4) are not really important to answer. If anyone would ask me these silly questions, I'd urgently dismiss them.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

Yes I would also use triplicity rulers:
1st triplicity ruler to the most preferred
2nd triplicity to the second preferred etc

You might also use the ruler of the house as the more preferred and then planets placed accidentally in this house as other choices.

Tzadde wrote:Here the triplicity rulership is extremely useful.

For (1) and (3) I'd use triplicities of 7th House. Whichever has the greatest dignity, this is the fit candidate. Obviously, A is the first triplicity ruler, B the second and C the third.

(2) and (4) are not really important to answer. If anyone would ask me these silly questions, I'd urgently dismiss them.
Hi Tzadde,
If the querent asked "should i hire A, B OR C" and the 3rd triplicity ruler of the 7th has the greatest essential and accidental dignity, C would be the fit candidate?

I know(2) and (4), but there are similar horary questions that are important and answering that would explain how to answer such questions, how would you answer a question like that? What house would you use for the cashier?
Yes I would also use triplicity rulers:
1st triplicity ruler to the most preferred
2nd triplicity to the second preferred etc

You might also use the ruler of the house as the more preferred and then planets placed accidentally in this house as other choices.
Hi Paul,
Wouldn't you use the 1st triplicity ruler for A (the first candidate asked about in the horary)? The querent may not have preferred candidates

How would you identify the candidates if you use the planets placed accidentally in this house as other choices? The querent may not have preferred candidates

What house would you use for the cashier?

cgreen wrote: Hi Paul,
Wouldn't you use the 1st triplicity ruler for A (the first candidate asked about in the horary)? The querent may not have preferred candidates

How would you identify the candidates if you use the planets placed accidentally in this house as other choices? The querent may not have preferred candidates

What house would you use for the cashier?
Right I mean more like for questions like "who will I date" that a preference can be assigned by the triplicity rulers in order. Obviously if the candidate did not have preferred candidates then they could use it differently, my post was for those situations where you do have some preference. This happens a lot in questions about moving home or moving jobs either.
Like saying "I'd really rather go to New York but moving to Paris would be good too, but I'm not sure which to choose from"

cgreen wrote:Hi Tzadde,
If the querent asked "should i hire A, B OR C" and the 3rd triplicity ruler of the 7th has the greatest essential and accidental dignity, C would be the fit candidate?
Yes, that would be my approach. In case a preference is not expressed, of course; if there is a preference, for example C is the most preferred and B the least, than I'd use third triplicity ruler for B.
cgreen wrote:I know(2) and (4), but there are similar horary questions that are important and answering that would explain how to answer such questions, how would you answer a question like that? What house would you use for the cashier?
7th House for the cashier, just like in questions regarding selling or buying, where there are always Asc and Desc used for this kind of business.
Amor ordinem nescit.
- Saint Jerome -

Tzadde said:
Now modernes I've read say employees are the 6th.

Yet a discussion came up about something like this on Angelicus Merlin Forum years ago of a potential tenant Not being the 6th but the landlord could see it in the 7th.

Whenever you have a potential client, or employee, or a potential buyer is it always the 7th?

Also Lilly wrote of 'a woman's next child as the 7th, the 3rd of the 5th',...not certain if that's in CA. But I've heard discussins via other Forums of just using the next hous as #2,..like 2,3, 4, 5, etc. Does that make any sense other than the triplicity method?

Clinton Garrett Soule

6th could be the cashier if you are the employer.

How would you answer these horary questions?

1) Will i meet the man i have already met or someone new?
2) Will i meet the cashier i have already met or someone new?

Clinton Soule wrote:Now modernes I've read say employees are the 6th.
[...]
Whenever you have a potential client, or employee, or a potential buyer is it always the 7th?
The employees are indeed 6th, but potential ones aren't, so I reasoned that 7th House is fit for this kind of questions.
Clinton Soule wrote:Also Lilly wrote of 'a woman's next child as the 7th, the 3rd of the 5th',...not certain if that's in CA. But I've heard discussins via other Forums of just using the next hous as #2,..like 2,3, 4, 5, etc. Does that make any sense other than the triplicity method?
Where did you see it? Which book / volume, chapter?

Using different Houses for different items related to the same House is a bit tricky and it might depend on the question. For instance, if someone asks "should I buy a second house?", then you see 4th after 4th, which is 7th. Generally, a future prospect for a matter is the House counted after that said House (of the matter); let's say for a future job, while you have one, you take 10th after 10th, which is 7th (again) for questions like "should I have a second job?".

It gets quirkier when someone asks "Which house should I sell?", assuming that person has two houses. You might pick the triplicity rulers or the different Houses approach, which would be 4th House for the first and 6th for the second (3rd from 4th, the "brother" of the first house).
cgreen wrote:1) Will i meet the man i have already met or someone new?
I would proceed with 7th House for the one already met and another ruler of the Asc (for 7th after 7th), which could be by exaltation or by triplicity.
Amor ordinem nescit.
- Saint Jerome -

All right, another question that shows me a fool, but I'd rather not stay a fool, so I'm going to ask> What do you mean by third triplicity ruler?What I see in the chart is a triplicity ruler for day and night. What are you folks referring to, as it's obviously something else. Thanks for your patience.

Tzadde says:
Where did you see it? Which book / volume, chapter?
This topic was recently discussed on Dorothy Kovach's Angelicus Merlin Forum under the heading 'Skipping Houses', this month of June 2012, and I'm the original poster.

Clinton Garrett Soule