May I have some help with this significator, please?

My daughter has had 3 brain surgeries for a brain tumour which blinded her. She just called a few days ago and told me she now has rheumatoid arthritis, which is a terrible disease. I emailed an ex, the only alternative health care provider I really trust, and asked him to work up a clinical nutrition progtram for her. I can't bear the thought of treatment for her with those terribly dangerous drugs which lower immunity and cause cancers. However, things were bitter between us and I can't tell if he read the email or has blocked me. Normally I would use Mercury for the significator of the email, but here that is me. What significator should I use, Mars? And if so, I can't tell if he read it. Can you? I used L7 for him.Thanks.URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/71 ... email.gif/]
[/URL]

Can't anyone even tell me if I'm correct? I realize you are all busy people, but just a few words may illuminate this situation for me, but please be assured I am not thinking you can make this horary positive. It isn't. I just need to understand what went on here. I am already moving to get my daughter some other help.

Hi Lakewind,
If it was my chart to read I'd take L3 (mars) as significator of the email even if you didn't have mercury as L1. I'd look at merc as natural ruler of letters etc, to confirm what I find with L3. Mars is in H12 so i suggest he didn't get to see the email rather than chose not to read it. He doesn't know it's there, hidden in H12. So could have gone in a spam bin or to a defunct address?

Thats my first thoughts without looking at receptions or other details.
K. x
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
Chinese proverb

www.astrologyreadings.eu

Lakewind, the Moon separates from Jupiter.

So, the Moon is the message sent, and Jupiter, as ruler of 7th, is your ex.

What I think took place is that your ex is helpless, and chose to ignore you, simply put. He does not believe he can be of any assistance at all, and in truth, given his significator lack of dignity and cadence, he truly can not. The Moon took light from Mercury in Taurus, crossed Jupiter but does not reach back, technically speaking.

Now, the situation between you and your daughter is perfectly described by reception. You receive her by triplicity in Libra, but she shuns you alway in Cancer, sign of her detriment. While Cancer can be very tender and motherly, it does not agree very much with Saturn's expression.

What I think should be done is ask to your daughter what would she like to do and what she thinks could work", even if she doubts it would work all the same, and stand by her, even if she is quite distressed or sullen. Then, you may give suggestions when need be. To just impose or say what should or not be done will not help her, I'd guess, given the present enmity by reception and aspect in the chart. Also, what you feel or how you feel should be of little consequence, as who is fighting the disease is her, not you.

Finally, you should be aware that all this could get very complex, as Mercury also rules the 6th sign from Capricorn, which is the 5th from Virgo. Therefore, we see an applying aspect from the ruler of your daughter's 6th to the ruler of her 1st.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

I don't see Mars, Lord 3, the e-mail, with kakabel in the 12th house but rather in the first. So perhaps the e-mail is not sent at all?

But then there is a mutual reception between Mars and Mercury, the natural signifcator of communication and 'knowing': Mars in the house, exaltation and face of Mercury, and Mercury in his own terms and face and in the triplicity of Mars. In additon both significators are in an applying sextile.
Thus your e-mail should be noted.

And it should be answered:
The Moon, received by Jupiter in his face, is translating by conjunction the light of Jupiter (him being in his face and, even though in his detriment, not peregrine on top of that) to Venus who is the Lady of the 3rd house from the 7th and who is received by Jupiter in his own terms and face.

Johannes

Thank you , Johannes. Yes, the email was most certainly sent.

As usualon this scholarly site, everybody has their own take, and we will just have to see what happens. I have thought about PFN's last paragraph, and it seems more positive than negative, so until he says otherwise, I will take it that way.

Unfortunately, I am half Irish and half Italian, and a lioness when my daughter's well being is concerned, so I already went off like a firecracker at the poor man on Facebook for ignoring my message after the first replies about the chart. Ha! What a tongue and what a temper!

One thing that confuses me is I thought a pretty solid rule in horary is to "Stick to the question that is asked" and not go looking at planets scattered about that do not relate to the central question, which was about the email. PFN,is it legitimate to look for future indications of my daughter's health when it wasn't the subject asked about? ANd if so, how does one draw the line? As usual, I am sincerely grateful for all of your insights.

Well Lakewind, it is true you did not ask about your daughter general health directly, and ethicaly speaking, a line should/could be drawn.

So, if I steped to much on it, I'm very sorry.

Still, I tend not to take the question in consideration as verbally posed, rather, I try to understand what the question is about, overall. And in your case, the question overlaps with your daughter's health, which is the main concern, and the chart, suposedly, will reflect all of it, the full context you are in. The rule that states "answer only what is asked" I tend to see more as a guideline akin to "do not meddle too much, otherwise you may get burned".

Anyways, I think that your ex is just ignoring your e-mail for the time being, as the Moon does not comunicate with Mercury from Gemini, after leaving Taurus. As time passes, you may receive an answer, but it will take more time than you would be willing to wait.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

Well, PFN, you didn't step on my toes in that regard, I just have been many times tempted to push things a little past the one question, but felt it was a no-no. In any event, what you said about the health issue was positive , was it not? I would like to be sure I interpreted it correctly.