On diets and anotated Lilly

I'm going to try and kill two birds with one stone here:

I took a look at the scale this morning and decided that it might be a good idea to shed a pound or two before the holidays. I have a chart for the time, but I'm not sure what the appropriate house would be. The Rulership Book points to the 6th, but that would suggest a health issue. For me it's more a matter of the pants getting a bit snug. The idea of dieting to me has always had a Saturnian connotation: restriction of intake, etc.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

As for the second bird, I've decided to buy myself a Christmas present in the form of Deb's annotated version of Christian Astrology from the Astrology Center of America, but the version they have listed seems to be the origional. Is Deb's version available anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Hi Bob. You might need to order the book from overseas, as it seems to be hard to find in the US. I bought mine from the Astrology Center of America a year or so ago, but I see that now they are only selling their own version of Lilly. For future reference, another good site for buying astrology books is http://www.astrologyetal.com (maybe you're already familiar with it) -- but I just checked, and they don't carry Deb's annotated Lilly, either. Nor does Carol Wiggers, though -- if memory serves -- she used to. :(

Despite all the hard work I put into this book I?m always hesitant to recommend it because the supply from the distributor is very erratic and astrology shops have faced problems keeping up with their orders. I have been told that Equinox the Astrology Shop ( http://www.astrology.co.uk/Books/ ) will be getting an order fulfilled sometime in the next couple of weeks so anyone who would like a copy can enquire there. Whether you?d get a copy in time for Christmas is questionable.

On another matter, I have my parents over to stay at the moment so I?ll be out a lot over the next couple of days. If anyone has addressed any questions to me in other posts, I?ll catch up with them at the end of the week.

Deb