Will I get busted?

Hi everyone
I would really appreciate any piece of advice available.

It is about a business issue: to get building license, one must from now on describe the building field in X,Y system. Me, in order to save some money for my client, and unaware/inexperienced of the risks I did not use the proper method to do so nor explained the risks to the client, because I regarded it as of minor importance. It was applied to the Building Department, but in the meanwhile the law changed, so both me & my client might be exposed, and I feel (as you can see by the 12H Moon) like shit.
So, I asked, ?Will everything be ok or will we get busted??
I consider the chart radical; it totally fits my ASC/Mc

Bad testimonies:
Moon?s dispositor & next aspect is 8H Saturn who is also L12 & exalt L8.
L1=Jupiter is conj SN and next applies to Mars (unless sextile to POF could be considered as a mean hope..)
Maybe good testimony:
L7=mercury=my client? before applies to Mars, aspects venus first

I would really appreciate anyone?s help. My asc/mc ruler, Jupiter, is in very shitty state.. :-sk

I don't know why, but I chuckled a little when I read this post yesterday. It really reflects your troubled state of mind.

I'm not sure if there is some legal obligation for astrologers to advise others to act within the law, but seeing that you're having a hard enough time of it, I'll just say that it looks to me like these are your own nightmares manifesting (Moon in 12th / Saturn in the 9th of dreams :))

Your significator is detrimented in Gemini in the 3rd nicely suggesting your concern about innapropriate documentation (and that you were over your head). The Sun and Moon are both loosely applying to Saturn on the 9th so there may be something that crops up in the future - but to answer your question, I think you have probably got away with things. The Moon is in a bad state but the difficult aspects are all breaking up now, so it looks like things have passed their worst. I don't personally see any indication of you getting busted over this, but I think you might end up concluding that it causes complications and wasn't worth the short cut in the end. Also, it very much looks like the relationship between you and the client has been severely disrupted by this, since the Moon is separating from opposition of Mercury which rules the 7th.

But don't have too many concerns. The chart is descriptive of your worry. I think this is a situation you'll learn from but not something that you need to fear.

Hope others comment too because I was only able to give a quick glance at this.

Deb

Re: Will I get busted?

geo wrote:Hi everyone
I would really appreciate any piece of advice available.

Bad testimonies:
Moon?s dispositor & next aspect is 8H Saturn who is also L12 & exalt L8.
L1=Jupiter is conj SN and next applies to Mars (unless sextile to POF could be considered as a mean hope..)
Maybe good testimony:
L7=mercury=my client? before applies to Mars, aspects venus first

I would really appreciate anyone?s help. My asc/mc ruler, Jupiter, is in very shitty state.. :-sk
But your 10th is the 1st of the Judge !! and the SN is conjunct Jupiter.
Jupiter in Gemini is 7th from Sagittarius so a real detriment than that for pisces,from where it is square, this is not classical but naughty enough nevertheless.

Keep an eye where the judge put his cornerstone :)

In India, there is a scandal about a housing society in a prime piece of Mumbai(Bombay) meant for the War veterans- almost every influential person has a flat in it.

PD

This is a house 10 matter: authority. For you to get busted you must make contact with an authority.

Since Jupiter rules the ascendant and house 10 you get the Moon and the authority is Jupiter. This is how I would approach it.

There's no aspect between the Moon and Jupiter. So, no you will not get busted.

If you are expecting to get the permit from the authorities the Moon-Saturn trine gives a positive answer as Saturn is the "gift from the king", your permit, in this case. Actually the Moon takes your clients to the permit by translation of light.

Please give us feedback if/when you can. And good luck!

Many thanks to all of you and sorry if I freaked you out about the "law" issue! :lala

I didn't break any law! (Actually, there is a strange status quo down here in greece of what is law and what it isn't) The only thing i did was, instead of getting the X,Y coordinates of the field by using a special GPS machine- a job actually performed by Land Surveyor - I picked them up using aerial photograph & special map. I did that so that the client wouldn't spend extra money for the Surveyor. A "method", which, as I heard later today, proves out to be very popular among enginners after all! So, logically, everything will be ok.
But, with Pisces rising, one grows loaded with guilty syndrome.. So, the first thing I did this morning was to explain to the client the situation, proposing to make the X,Y properly, but at his responsibity he decided to leave it this way.
I don't personally see any indication of you getting busted over this, but I think you might end up concluding that it causes complications and wasn't worth the short cut in the end.
that's exactly how i feel about it

If you are expecting to get the permit from the authorities the Moon-Saturn trine gives a positive answer as Saturn is the "gift from the king", your permit, in this case. Actually the Moon takes your clients to the permit by translation of light.
I like that approach! If evrything goes according to plan, I'll get the building license this week. It's been something that has kept me busy 7-8 months now (could it be the 6-7 deg distance between moon and L1, jupiter?)
Anyway, I'll come back with the final feedback then!

The interesting thing about this horary though, was the asc/mc totally fitting my natal even by degree, kind of "transit-horary" :shock:

Thanks again

Georgia

geo wrote:Many thanks to all of you and sorry if I freaked you out about the "law" issue! :lala

I didn't break any law! (Actually, there is a strange status quo down here in greece of what is law and what it isn't) The only thing i did was, instead of getting the X,Y coordinates of the field by using a special GPS machine- a job actually performed by Land Surveyor - I picked them up using aerial photograph & special map. I did that so that the client wouldn't spend extra money for the Surveyor. A "method", which, as I heard later today, proves out to be very popular among enginners after all! So, logically, everything will be ok.
But, with Pisces rising, one grows loaded with guilty syndrome.. So, the first thing I did this morning was to explain to the client the situation, proposing to make the X,Y properly, but at his responsibity he decided to leave it this way.
I don't personally see any indication of you getting busted over this, but I think you might end up concluding that it causes complications and wasn't worth the short cut in the end.
that's exactly how i feel about it

If you are expecting to get the permit from the authorities the Moon-Saturn?

Your feedback Your trine gives a positive answer as Saturn is the "gift from the king", your permit, in this case. Actually the Moon takes your clients to the permit by translation of light.
I like that approach! If evrything goes according to plan, I'll get the building licensethis week. It's been something that has kept me busy 7-8 months now (could it be the 6-7 deg distance between moon and L1, jupiter?)
Anyway, I'll come back with the final feedback then!

The interesting thing about this horary though, was the asc/mc totally fitting my natal even by degree, kind of "transit-horary" :shock:

Thanks again

Georgia
Your feedback would be of great help.
It could help us decide whether the South node is
Google maps and by default the NN in 9th would be the GPS. :lol: