What happened? He has no recollection

I'd appreciate some help reading this chart as it's an unusual question for me.

I was asked by a lady to shed some light on an incident involving her boyfriend. Her question is "was this health related - what happened to him"

I know very few details but this is what I was told. A few days ago she arrived for a prearranged visit to her boyfriend at his home and got no response. After persistent knocking he opened the door, dazed and confused. He had bruises and scratches. There were several signs of disruption in the house with blood on the floor and wall. There was no theft it seems. He says he has no memory of what happened. She suggests two possibilities that are being considered. He had some sort of health issue (a fit or seizure) or he was assaulted. He has consulted a doctor but not had any news to say it was medical.

I'll give my interpretation - what I have so far- when get the chance a bit later.
Heres the chart.
Any help or suggestions on this one?
Thanks
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
Chinese proverb

www.astrologyreadings.eu

As this is specifically about what has already happened I looked for the last aspect to his significator. I hoped this would describe either a physical/mental condition or an attacker.

This is my musing so far.....
It?s about her boyfriend so I took L7 Saturn for him. He is retro in Libra, cadent - not in great shape despite exaltation.
The last aspect is a trine from Sun in gem in his H5. Dignified by face but not strong there. Sun is the L1

So because the question is about her boyfriend I turned the chart. Am I right to say that he met with another person- Sun as his L7 in turned chart?
I don?t see that Sun trine Saturn as an indication of the incident being from a medical problem.
His L6 ? health- is Moon in gem in his H4. Just separating from conj with Jup ? His L11 sag or L2 and 3 pisces. Would that describe some physical/neurological overload?

Any thoughts? Thanks for looking!
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
Chinese proverb

www.astrologyreadings.eu

some additional thoughts, and why I need a second opinion.

I wonder if he, Saturn, is lying about having no memory. He is weak compromised, humiliated ? and not likely to be honorable.

My feeling about the chart is that he was beaten and doesn't want to admit to it because of the reason, he has been up to no good and doesn't want to tell the girlfriend!

Mars is in his 8th and detriment, harmful to him.

I don't want my "intuitive" suspicions to cloud my reading and I'm finding that hard with this chart.

He is ruled by venus in gem, in his 4th/5th home/pleasure.
She has no dignity. Gemini suggests duplicity. Could she be another woman? Or money, I wonder because she is ruler of his 10th, a job related issue.

Now I'm clouding the issue again.....
Chinese proverb

www.astrologyreadings.eu

Hi Kakabel I would say your reasoning is good. If he was beaten up as an innocent he would have nothing to hide. He may not remember what happened because he doesn't want to remember. It was not self inflicted injuries by the sound of it. He is Saturn disposed by Venus in the 10th Gemini, does indeed sound like another woman to me. Either she did it herself or her brother did it for her.

Stan

The last aspect saturn made was the trine with Sun. If the Sun represents the quesitor then the reason for the assault may be because of her friendship with him. I think the other woman is Venus in the 5th his other lover. Maybe she has a child with him? It sounds very suspicous to me anyway.
Saturn is retro may mean he was thinking of going back with her.

Stan

Yes, thanks Stan.

I got a bit more background from the girlfriend but it doesn't change my feeling about the chart. The boyfriend she describes is "lovable with many friends and no enemies" she has suspicions that he was attacked by someone but says he has consulted a neuro doctor for tests after the incident. She is confused as she wonders why he would do that if he had a memory of what happened.

I agree with her that it seems elaborate if it is purely to cover himself for something he doesn't want known. She obviously is concerned enough to ask for the horary.

She also said that he is originally from a foreign country. I wanted to know from her if he had been planning a trip, Saturn in turned H9.
Chinese proverb

www.astrologyreadings.eu