Re: Roland Garros

ruby2012 wrote:Who will win Roland Garros this year?
Interesting question.

On the Mens side Nadal has won it so often one wonders if his chart has a particular resonance with France and/or Paris and the time of year.

He's abot 1/3 on suggesting few think an in form Ferrer or especially motivated Djokovic will halt him this time.

The previous clay king , Borg, has a birthday 3 days before, both falling in the weeks it's played?!

The chart this year has Mercury near the MC, it may often be thereabouts.

Regardless if he gets to the final lets hope Djokovic is there to meet him and we have a close match for once.

Goca wrote:
The chart this year has Mercury near the MC, it may often be thereabouts.
Can you post that chart or data for it?
No idea how to post data here, but it's scheduled for 3pm this coming Sunday, Paris.

Goca wrote:I got ASC=4Li49
So we have Ve rx against Ma. Who is stronger wins. Most important are acc dignities.
for Ve rx= - 10
Ma=0
Ess dig are the same, so Ma wins. Ma is in Vi. Vi rules Switzerland, that means Federer wins. As I see he wears dark blue sport kit that fits with Ma in Vi regarding colors.
So that means Federer will win Roland Garros this year?

Federer is 10/1 so you may have opted for a long shot here. If he meets Nadal in the final the odds may not change much in the light of the way Nadal has dealt with him in the past at the French.

With Djokovic being a touch Mercurial, he is or was the court jester maybe the ''stars'' are imagining this year is his destiny, particulary after yesterdays miraculous escape. He's currently at 7/2.

Goca wrote:Djokovic beat Federer so we have final Nadal vs Djokovic.
We see from final chart that Ma will win, and as Nadal has red sport kit, which fits with ruler Ma according to colors, in my pinion, Nadal will win.
You've lost me with your colour notions. Federer was going to win because he wears blue and now he's out Nadal will as he's wearing red?