What is that?

I was just reading for fun monthly forecasts by Susann Miller, and this looks interesting. Is anyone believe in what was stated?

"Venus will be "eclipsed" too this month, the day after the lunar eclipse, June 5, and this is likely to be important to you, as you are ruled by Venus. I have used an incorrect term, as Venus is much too small to eclipse the mighty Sun (the correct term is that we will have a "transit of Venus" across the face of the Sun), but to show you the last time we had such a situation, it was June 8, 2004. We only have two in a century - two in a lifetime, eight years apart. The last ones occurred December 1881 and December 1889. After June 5, 2012, the next "transit of Venus" won't appear until 2117, well beyond our lifetime. I need to hear how this action of Venus will affect you, so please do share any experience with the rest of us. Venus will be at 16 degrees of Gemini and be nicely angled to Uranus in Aries - you may hear good news about money.

As a Taurus (or if you have Taurus rising), Venus rules your sign, so you are likely to feel this movement of Venus more than most. Please send any information that you may have to me on Twitter - my address is @Astrologyzone. By each of us sharing, we, as a community, can learn more about how these rare planetary events affect us all. A lunar or solar eclipse tends to bring truth and information to the surface. The Mayans were very interested in Venus and watched her closely. They felt that this June 5 event would foretell much of what is to come at the end of the Mayan Calendar on December 21 of this year, so you may want to watch closely what happens in regard to world events near June 5."