Facebook CEO

I was curious about Mark Zuckerberg's chart
Some version with exact time, but strong Venus in 12th is very surprising.
Others placing his Sun-Venus in 10th but that's too easy and wishful.
Anyways planet rising before Sun pointing on profession, and Venus is exactly "social network"

Re: Facebook CEO

delaforge wrote:Hi Yuriy,

I haven't been able to find a time for Zuckerberg's birth.
Some version with exact time
Are you saying the time of birth is known . . . and that it is 5:38:06?

Melissa
I've just found few charts online with this time, can't track the sources .
But even cosmogramm (chart with time unknown) gives some clue. Like I've said, by Ptolemy, planet first rising before Sun hinting on native's profession

johannes susato wrote:If this time were corect, Zuckerberg could say:". . . and hard (Saturn) working (Mars) people (the Moon) are my "servants" (7th house) . . ."

But seriously:
Yuriy wrote:and Venus is exactly "social network"
why that?

Johannes
I didn't get your thread either...
what's 7th house relation to servants?

johannes susato wrote:
Yuriy wrote: I didn't get your thread either...
what's 7th house relation to servants?
None at all! Sorry - my fault. Saturn, Mars and the Moon are in the 6th house, the house of servants.

Johannes
Well, may be just employees, in modern interpretation.
I've mentioned Venus because its associates with word "social".
More in connection to Libra (as modern astrology equates Libra with 7th house of relationships), but then Taurus may be bluntly associated with "money"
Also Venus, as Sun's ruler, in 12th can hint on sneaking the initial idea from his fellow students. Though its done in such elegant way, and strong benefic planet in 12th might help to avoid charges.

johannes susato wrote:
Yuriy wrote:Well, may be just employees, in modern interpretation.
Again: If this time were correct . . . :
I don't think employees, in modern interpretation, but more like: 900 000 000 people are "serving" Zuckerberg's profession (Lord X in the sixth).

Johannes
Ok, I'm happy that I'm not part of that majority yet (my wife and son are there though). May be after launching my website I will, for business purpose.
My vision of having own company is 4th house's emphasizing, not 10th (like own factory, bakery, farm, etc.)
In this case his Sun is ruling 4th and in 1st indicates "the king"

Also, its good to notice that Mars in 6th is in house of joy, and Mars ruling 7th.
So, most people are happy to be his servant.