Navamsha Transits

Varuna,

Thank you. Not only do I now have access to navamsha degree positions but to a host of other things, too, such as Combustion, information on the tithi, etc., etc. This will revolutionize my use of JH!!
When you switch the ayanamsha, you are switching the frame of reference, however, when you are comparing an event chart with a natal chart, you are using the same frame of reference for both the natal and the event, therefore the conjunction will occur regardless of the ayanamsha used, unless a planet/point, is on the border of a navamsha pada and then it switches signs
That idea was beginning to crystallize in my head as I finished my post to Therese yesterday. I became perplexed because Therese's reply seemed to imply that the similarity of result must be due to errors of calculation.

Melissa wrote:
That idea was beginning to crystallize in my head as I finished my post to Therese yesterday. I became perplexed because Therese's reply seemed to imply that the similarity of result must be due to errors of calculation.
I'm sorry if I confused you, Melissa. I admit to reading your post quickly, and I replied too quickly before fully understanding what you were saying. Thanks, Varuna, for clearing up the confusion.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm