Will he call?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/phonecall.gif/

The situation: trying to call to schedule an appointment. There is romantic interest but has been more covertly communicated on my part. He has been more direct but has now has not returned my call. The phone call was pretty much strictly business and no communication of romantic interest on my part. Is he getting frustrated with me? He is scorpio rising and may not like that I have the upper hand here and feels like he is being played with?

The chart does not seem to look promising with mars conjunct asc opposing moon/neptune in 7th. Im not sure what significance chiron has in horary. Im assuming the 3rd house also comes in to play here with the phone call its ruled by mars (me) and saturn conjunct the cusp. Sounds like a no, or at the very least a delay which is obvious at this point. Saturn is in an exact applying trine however to venus , this seems somewhat promising as I might also represent venus since it really is a romantic question? Additional details, I would be traveling to see him for this possible affair to take place.

The moon's last aspect was a trine to saturn. Could this also be signifying a delay in response? Should I call again?

Re: Will he call?

mars is your 3rd conjunct ASC, opposing moon(he hasn't returned your calls)
and venus his 3rd is in an exact applying trine to saturn in your 3rd.

he will call you in 5 days(5 days from the date you called).
Last edited by astrobe on Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

He's combust so not able to call right now it would seem. Or not able to pursue whatever it is you want from him, he may even be sick or not feeling too well (esp as sun is his Lord 6).
Last edited by Paul on Wed May 16, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was wondering that as well. He seems to be in a pretty bad position. Well, that makes me feel better. Maybe I can wait it out a little longer without freaking out too much

He just called! Said he was going to be out of town that weekend because he always takes off for his birthday and the 4th of July holiday. But discussed scheduling an appt for that Monday that I will be leaving. He didn't call me until 5 pm my time, 6pm his time. I find the timing a bit odd. And why the he'll did he not call until today? Why did I have to call a second time! He left no explanation for that.

And why the he'll did he not call until today? Why did I have to call a second time! He left no explanation for that.
he's combust.
dblsag78 wrote:He just called! Said he was going to be out of town that weekend because he always takes off for his birthday and the 4th of July holiday. But discussed scheduling an appt for that Monday that I will be leaving. He didn't call me until 5 pm my time, 6pm his time. I find the timing a bit odd.
did he call on May 17? the timing was right.

Yes, he called on May 17th. Would have been interesting to see if he still would have called if I had not called him again on the 17th. I left him a slightly different message the second time trying to give him a little bit more of a hint of what I was interested in. We finally talked today and got the appointment made. The conversation today was all business tho.

He was combust. He was unable to see me that week that I was planning on coming and Im guessing he wasn't sure how to handle it. Im sure he really wanted to see me but couldn't cancel his plans either. He had no power to change the situation. I don't think it was until I called the second time that he realized that I would be willing to change my travel plans in order to fit with his schedule, thus the return call finally. I don't tho. Now I just have to wait two months to see him!