skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Did Aliens use/implant me in the past? An incident in 2007

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Did Aliens use/implant me in the past? An incident in 2007 Reply with quote

It has taken me 05 years to muster enough courage to post/share this question. The 30 minutes right after asking this question have been the most devastating from the psychological point of view for me. The answer might not be important but in my opinion the chart was speaking.


Question: Did Aliens use/implant me in the past?

Time: 03:17 hours (before dawn)
Date: 27th of July 2007
Place: Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
House System: Regiomontanus


House Cusps

Ascendant: 07 degrees and 27 minutes of Cancer
2nd House: 01 degree and 19 minutes of Leo
3rd House: 23 degrees and 50 minutes of Leo
4th House: 20 degrees and 47 minutes of Virgo
5th House: 26 degrees and 59 minutes of Libra
6th House: 06 degrees and 26 minutes of Sagittarius


Planetary Positions

Sun: 03 degree and 33 minutes of Leo
Moon: 25 degrees and 43 minutes of Sagittarius
Mercury: 14 degrees and 50 minutes of Cancer
Venus: 02 degrees and 56 minutes of Virgo
Mars: 22 degrees and 59 minutes ofTaurus
Jupiter: 10 degrees and 07 minutes of Sagittarius-Retrograde
Saturn: 25 degree and 15 minutes of Leo
True Node: 07 degree and 31 minutes of Pisces
Pluto: 26 degrees and 44 minutes of Sagittarius-Retrograde


Background

Our house consists of ground floor as well as basement. I was using Guest room which is located in the ground floor. The guest room has two doors. One door opens outside the house into lawn, making it a very important door from the security point of view. Let’s call this door “Out Door”. Another door is the usual door which opens into and leads to the other rooms of the house. Let’s call this “In Door”.

As I wrote somewhere else that in 2007, because of prostate operation and side effects of medication my father was very sick. My father was an aeronautical engineer and he did not had any interest in occult or things paranormal.

It is my habit to close all the curtains of the room which I am using and with lights off nobody can have any idea from the outside of our house whether there is anyone in this room or not.

I had recently understood and mastered the technique of “Hyleg” and was experimenting on few of the chart. I don’t know how but within few minutes I was googling and started reading about “Dulce Report Area 51”. Since the report seemed to be interesting I switched off the lights and silently started reading the article. The report is about alleged partnership of American government with Aliens in Area 51 where some bizarre experiments are being carried on. There were many incidents reported of alien abductions. Few abductees reported strong ammonia smell at the time of abduction and later on implanting by the aliens in the human body.

When I reached to that part of report perhaps I had answer to many of my “Sleep Paralysis” experiences in which when I woke up I smelled strong ammonia.

Upto that time I always thought of aliens as benign extra terrestrials who had nothing but the general concern of their earthen brethren and sisters, however, the report disturbed me. So I asked a question.

Question: Did Aliens use/implant me in the past?

03:17 hours 27.07.2007 Rawalpindi (Pakistan)

I entered the data into my astro account and saw the chart. I had an answer within 30 seconds.

Incident

The moment I had an answer someone knocked on the “Out Door”. This is what happened

Father: Tariq please let me in

Tariq: (I was kept quiet)

Father: Please let me in.

Tariq: ( Confused why is he outside the house at that time of nigh and how does he know that I am in the room when all the lights are off?)

Father: Please let me in. Whatever you have read now is all false. I will explain.

Tariq: ( Shocked Whaaaaaaat??????? How the hell does he know what I have read and how does he know that I am in the room when I am supposed to be sleeping with my wife and children)
(I was terrified. Cold sweat but still for the life I did not stir or made any motion)

Father: Open the door or I would tear it down.

Uncle: Tariq please let us in and we would explain that whatever you have read right now is all false and a total lie.

(This was too much my uncle was supposed to be in village)

Suddenly there was a loud explosion outside the “Out Door”. I ran to my children’s room. I woke up my wife and explained the whole situation. We peeked into father’s room. He was sleeping. We woke him up and asked whether he was outside the house few minutes ago and he said No.

For 3 days I was not able to sleep. I went to village and my cousin kept a body watch on me. He was also terrified because for 7 days something tried to enter the room at night with constant knocking and pleading where I was sleeping and we did not let it in.

Analysis of the Question

Yes, you have been used/implanted by the aliens (L1 Moon separates from L9. Saturn is L7, L8 and L9)

The contact has been smooth one (the separating aspect is a trine)

There is some big lie and misinformation (defective Saturn is in 3rd house)

Terrible events are going to happen (L1 is with tight applying conjunction with Pluto)

Nothing much is going to happen about this question (Moon is void of course)
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paul
Administrator


Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 1544

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Syed

It sounds like you had a very traumatic experience.

First for the horary analysis.

Lord 1, the Moon, represents you and is just separating in a partile conjunction with Lord 9, represented by Saturn.
I think that this chart is showing someone who had a terrible dream - Saturn is in detriment in this chart and we might imagine the malefics in detriment to be particularly badly behaved. I suspect that the chart is representing an incredibly vivid and realistic but ultimately a bad dream. The moon is also void in her course here which suggests that the matter has little substance to it. I'm inclined to think that the separation by trine to Lord 9 is really just indicative of a bad dream and nothing to worry yourself over.

From what you're saying, this sounds like it was a very tough period for you. You had been reading about the very thing that you later appeared to experience, you heard your father but later found he was in bed. Overall it seems likely that you simply absorbed the information you read and had your subconscious played out a fear or the information you read was an adaquate hook to project unconscious fears onto.

Actually this is fairly common, particularly when we're stressed or our normal routines are broken. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I've had sleep paralysis myself several times and I know how realistic things can feel during this period, however other than being exceptionally unlikely to be visited by alien life, the chart itself doesn't, to me, indicate anything other than a powerfully vivid nightmare. The really awful thing about experiences like this is that they really do feel very real and the fear and anxiety they arise is very much real. I think normally there's some other unconscious fear or anxiety that we're not fully aware of but which is raised to our attention through the medium that our unconscious understands best, our dreams. In a lot of ways the experiences may be very real to us, and their effects very real, but normally the experience is an internal one and not something happening in the physical world, but something happening in our emotional-psychic world which is, of course, no less real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johannes susato



Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 1464

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this very extraordinary question, Tariq!

Syed Tariq Javed wrote:

Moon: 25 degrees and 43 minutes of Sagittarius

Venus: 02 degrees and 56 minutes of Virgo

Nothing much is going to happen about this question (Moon is void of course)


Paul wrote:

The moon is also void in her course here which suggests that the matter has little substance to it.


For the sake of completenesse and, as ever, the dissenting opinion: Following Lilly and others the Monn is not void of course, completing the trigone with Venus in 7° 13´ exactly.

Johannes


Last edited by johannes susato on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,


Quote:
It sounds like you had a very traumatic experience.


I term it as the most raumatic event in my 38 years of life. Still haunts me.


Quote:
Lord 1, the Moon, represents you and is just separating in a partile conjunction with Lord 9, represented by Saturn.


Separating Partile Trine

Quote:
Actually this is fairly common, particularly when we're stressed or our normal routines are broken. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I've had sleep paralysis myself several times and I know how realistic things can feel during this period, however other than being exceptionally unlikely to be visited by alien life, the chart itself doesn't, to me, indicate anything other than a powerfully vivid nightmare. The really awful thing about experiences like this is that they really do feel very real and the fear and anxiety they arise is very much real. I think normally there's some other unconscious fear or anxiety that we're not fully aware of but which is raised to our attention through the medium that our unconscious understands best, our dreams. In a lot of ways the experiences may be very real to us, and their effects very real, but normally the experience is an internal one and not something happening in the physical world, but something happening in our emotional-psychic world which is, of course, no less real.

highlighted by me

Actually as you pointed out, I also want to dismiss this whole incident to a bad dream. I want to argue that what i saw alone or saw with my cousin was real, but It would hurt me more. I wish I had known you 5 years ago. You have a very nice way of putting the things.

You dont know how much I appreciate your efforts in soothing my nerves Thumbs up

Thanks a lot. May Allah bless you
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi johannes,

Thanks for observing and commenting.

Quote:
For the sake of completenesse and, as ever, the dissenting opinion: Following Lilly and others the Monn is not void of course, completing the trigone with Venus in 7° 13´ exactly.


Hummm. I respect authorities. Even Mashallah allows moon to change the sign. I would say that I do not want to believe in the answer which I thought was the correct one.

If we take Moon as perfectly working then we see it making Trine (change of Sign) with Venus (L5). However, trines with planets in their fall are not good. The only event worth considering after this incident was that I tried to Hypnotise my father. As at that time I thought that he had been the vehicle used by Satan to frighten me.
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dastars



Joined: 17 May 2012
Posts: 53

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the question is about a contact with an alien and receiving an implant I would respect the question and find the quesited in the chart. Syed is Lord 1, the Moon. The alien, not being anyone in particular is Saturn, Lord 7.

The Moon is afflicted by Pluto and on the 7th cusp by antiscion. Separating from Saturn in its detriment. We have the contact.

The question is about the past. The Moon being VoC is not irrelevant to answer the question, as far as I am concerned.

Syed, as for the implant, if you had a hunch of where it was placed we might see it in the chart. As a guess I would say the base of the cranium, since Saturn is in Leo and the Sun is right inside the 2nd cusp.

If this still haunts you I would suggest you go see a skilled practitioner who can confirm whether an implant was indeed placed and if so, remove it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dastars,

Thanks for your comments.

Quote:
The alien, not being anyone in particular is Saturn, Lord 7.


At the time of asking a question, I considered aliens being a foreigner (extra-terrestrials) to belong from 9th house. Any way Satrurn is the lord of 7th, 8th and 9th houses.

Quote:
......if you had a hunch of where it was placed we might see it in the chart. As a guess I would say the base of the cranium, since Saturn is in Leo and the Sun is right inside the 2nd cusp.


I have sinusitis problem. Maybe base of a cranium if the incident is not purely psychological.


Quote:
If this still haunts you I would suggest you go see a skilled practitioner who can confirm whether an implant was indeed placed and if so, remove it.


You mean medical practitioner. It has taken me so long to share. The fear of ridicule hampers. But still...point taken
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dastars



Joined: 17 May 2012
Posts: 53

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Implants can be placed just about anywhere in the body and can have various functions. Mostly they are along the spine and head or in specific organs. Some are data collectors and are rather neutral. Some can mess up people's health and psyche.

No, not a medical practitioner. Can you imagine telling this to a doctor? He will laugh, at best. Or will lock you up. Even so called "open minded" people will not take you seriously unless they had some personal experience themselves.

You have to find practitioners who can access the subtle layers of our being: the subtle, mental and causal bodies. Those healers can see subtle implants. And if this was a physical one they can see it too. If they are good they can remove it. If they are very good they will give you guidance on how to avoid more in the future. I know some practitioners, not in Paquistan though; feel free to ask me privately. You may then search to see if there are any near you. They are all over the planet now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dastars,

Thanks.

I have sent you a private message Smile
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zagata



Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Posts: 95
Location: Ruse, Bulgaria

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Syed Tariq Javed,
Thank you for sharing your experience Smile
My position is that aliens are 9th house as you say, but that is only in general. In your case they are 12th house because of the way they operate - without your knowing, in a covert, insidious way, much like witches.
So Mercury ruling the 12th in the 1st is a major testimony that a malefic event did happen to you, even more so at Mercury is in the domicile of L1 the Moon and not in another (as it could have been, but not in this chart as the 2nd cusp is just 1 Leo) - the aliens were/are very interested in you as a person, your head.
The chip could be their 2nd but I think it is more appropriate to be their third house (their shipment) because they send it, attach it to gain information, so it is a communication device above all. If it is their second then the Moon in the 6th - the stomach, the intestines, but that is not a common location for implants. If it is their 3rd (the radical 2nd) the Sun is on the cusp of the same house and thus calls for attention, so we have the throat and the neck. I would say it is much more probable to be in the neck/spinal cord at it is from behind and the Sun is contrary to the sect.
Another thing is that Mercury will soon enter the Sun's beams - the aliens will not be caught. Mercury is moving swiftly, which is another, albeit minor indication coupled with the fact that their significator is angular and yours is cadent. Mercury (the aliens) will conjoin the Sun (possible implant indicator) in 20 days. Check your experiences because they were/will be back for it in 20 months or years.
Jupiter brings concern as both the aliens and you are dependent on it. Your uncle (3rd from the 4th) seems highly unlikely but the government (the 10th) is a high suspect. You must find what this Jupiter signifies.
One last thing that deserves to be mentioned is that the Moon, the Asc ruler, is separating from the Galactic Centre, which in this question I find significant.

I completely agree with dastars about seeing a professional, be it a shaman or another who sees energy, and bear in mind that implants can also be etheric.

P.S. Only a fool or an ignorant/scared of the truth person or one who has a vested interest in covering the truth would laugh at one's suffering.
_________________
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zagat,

Thanks


Quote:
the aliens were/are very interested in you as a person, your head.


Except this one incident I have no recollection of being abducted or abused. Sometimes I feel an energy but it could be anything my feverish mind in its apprehension can make up. The strangest thing is that after this incident my father asked me to forgive him (its confirmed that he was not outside the home at the time of incident) many times, pleading, begging over the period of 3 weeks.

My theory is that who ever is/was behind this incident did not want me to become defensive.

My religion recognises Jinaa and satan. There is no explanation for a UFO or aliens which are supposed to harm the people in their sleep or dream state.

Quote:
Mercury (the aliens) will conjoin the Sun (possible implant indicator) in 20 days. Check your experiences because they were/will be back for it in 20 months or years.


Lets see what happened after 20 months. The incident happened on 27th of July 2007. If we count 20 months it comes to 27th of March 2009. My father died on 3rd of March 2009. My eldest son left the home suddenly on 9th of April 2009. We did find him but even he was confused that why he had left the home.

Quote:
Jupiter brings concern as both the aliens and you are dependent on it. Your uncle (3rd from the 4th) seems highly unlikely but the government (the 10th) is a high suspect. You must find what this Jupiter signifies.


Uncle? No.
Government? I dont think so. Pakistani government is not rumoured to have a partnership with aliens or extra terrestrials.
10th is also mother. Mother? No.
10th is 4th from 7th. My wife's father? No. He was murdered in 1985.

Quote:
One last thing that deserves to be mentioned is that the Moon, the Asc ruler, is separating from the Galactic Centre, which in this question I find significant.


My Natal True Node is at 24 degrees and 02 Minutes of Sagittarius. Would you please elaborate that why Galactic Center might be significant? I am curious.

Quote:
I completely agree with dastars about seeing a professional, be it a shaman or another who sees energy, and bear in mind that implants can also be etheric.


I cant trust people here is Pakistan 99.9% are quacks. I know one person but we ceased to be friends for the past one year. I am trying to devise a religious way. Prayers etc. I cant live with unknown fear and forced insomnia.
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zagata



Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Posts: 95
Location: Ruse, Bulgaria

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Syed Tariq Javed,



Syed Tariq Javed said:

My religion recognises Jinaa and satan. There is no explanation for a UFO or aliens which are supposed to harm the people in their sleep or dream state.

I prefer not to get into this topic in public, but in order to heal you will have to at least be willing to go beyond your religion.


Yes, Mercury also ruling the 4th of the father conjoining his ruler of the 8th - the Sun, showed the death, but that is according to ephemeris timing. One could do it as Frawley -the distance after which they will meet being 36 degrees, and check whether some corresponding events ensued.

Syed Tariq Javed said:

Government? I dont think so. Pakistani government is not rumoured to have a partnership with aliens or extra terrestrials.

No one in the shadows would reveal their agenda unless it suits them, so the last thing you should expect is this to be public knowledge. This information could be discovered but mostly through non-physical means and it poses certain dangers.
I can’t comment on the mother as I have become increasingly convinced that both parents are the 4th house plus natural significations and that is your question/system which uses the 10th for the mother (as I used to myself).

Syed Tariq Javed said:

My Natal True Node is at 24 degrees and 02 Minutes of Sagittarius. Would you please elaborate that why Galactic Center might be significant? I am curious.

That is certainly very significant! As for the Galactic Centre being significant, well this is not a star and it has to do with the whole Galaxy meaning all kinds of life, not just humanoid, in the context of your question of course.
If I were you I would check in which natal house the natal Node is (the mean Node is much more accurate, as Regulus Astrology proved in his fantastic book). Whether it falls in the 8th 9th or 12th, whether its ruler falls in the same houses, rules them or aspects their rulers, or closely aspects planets there.
The bottom line is that you should study your natal promise in detail, such an event could not have happened if there were no potential for it.


Syed Tariq Javed said:

I cant trust people here is Pakistan 99.9% are quacks. I know one person but we ceased to be friends for the past one year. I am trying to devise a religious way. Prayers etc. I cant live with unknown fear and forced insomnia.

Relying on external deities/rituals is a trap. Whatever help you choose to get you will ultimately have to go deep within if you are to resolve this, to the extent that it can be resolved at this time.




I apologize for the big resolution but with 600 it is barely readable and I think this horary more than merits the highest quality.

As for who did it, look at the picture carefully, see who rises with the Asc and consider on which star Jupiter (now shown here) is (the government) and its constellation and what is the symbolical connection between the two.
Study Mercury’s position in the picture and the constellation it is in and who and how created the two brothers.
_________________
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morpheus



Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Pakistan)

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zagata,

Thanks. Smile


Quote:
Yes, Mercury also ruling the 4th of the father conjoining his ruler of the 8th - the Sun, showed the death, but that is according to ephemeris timing. One could do it as Frawley -the distance after which they will meet being 36 degrees, and check whether some corresponding events ensued.



The Sun and Mercury conjoin at 22 degrees and 37 minutes of Leo. The distance in degrees and minutes being 37 degrees and 46 minutes for this conjunction. It comes to 19th of September 2010. I left a very good job accidently on 25th of June 2010. Dont remember anything other significant happening at that time.

Quote:
No one in the shadows would reveal their agenda unless it suits them, so the last thing you should expect is this to be public knowledge. This information could be discovered but mostly through non-physical means and it poses certain dangers.


Pakistan is a developing country. Its government and administration have to go miles to be called efficient. Cant see why extra-terrestrials-if any- could have anything to do with us. We were in partnership with Amercian government at that time. (2001 to date).

Quote:
If I were you I would check in which natal house the natal Node is (the mean Node is much more accurate, as Regulus Astrology proved in his fantastic book). Whether it falls in the 8th 9th or 12th, whether its ruler falls in the same houses, rules them or aspects their rulers, or closely aspects planets there.


Mean Node is at 24 degrees and 12 minutes of Sagittarius (5th House), while its ruler Jupiter is at 0 degrees and 55 minutes of Pisces (8th house Placidus) The closest sign aspect (applying square) it has is with Stationed Neptune at 9 degrees and 37 minutes of Sagittarius (5ht house). There is an element of 5th and 8th house but I lack objectivity to determine what it could mean. (12th of March 1974 02:35 pm Rawalpindi).

Quote:
As for who did it, look at the picture carefully, see who rises with the Asc and consider on which star Jupiter (now shown here) is (the government) and its constellation and what is the symbolical connection between the two.
Study Mercury’s position in the picture and the constellation it is in and who and how created the two brothers.


I wish I had been used to Visual Astrology and Mythology. The only thing that I can make out is that Sun appears to be in hte heart of the Constellation Crab and Mercury is alligned with Castor and Pollux (twins). I read from Wikipedia that mythically one of the twin is mortal while the other is evil.

I see that you have taken extra trouble to untangle the confusion. And I appreciate it. I am sending you a Private Message, which may be relevant. Smile
_________________
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated