Sun Mahadasa...Shani Antardasha.... Career help!!!

Hi,

I am presently working on a Contract position but am requiring a Full Time job, I did some research and found that I will be having Sun Mahadasa with Shani Antradasha ending in 05-Mar-2014 and next is Mercury Antardaha.

Since I will requiring H1B next year I desperately need a Full time job, I read on websites that these combinations of Sun and Saturn ruins life and affects career and employment, Can you please help look at my houses and Dasa and help me figure out how bad 2013 and 2014 will be for my career?

I constantly read Hanuman chalisa which is very helpful.

Really need to know since I am stuck with a temporary job, would reallyy....really grateful for your kind help...got lot of debts to repay too....

Name: Firoz
Dob: 3rd Dec 1986
Time: 8:40AM,
Place Mumbai, 19.13N, 72.50E

Thanks!

Firoz

Hello Everyone,

Would be grateful for some of your time if anyone can help me with some remedy measures to overcome the bad influence, I am going through a lot of interviews and they go well but am not getting hired....need help....!!! I dont know where my career is heading to, please would be grateful for the kind help....how is 2013 and 2014 for my career since I have to some how manage for a full time job...

Thank you...