Will an intercepted house spoil the outcome?

I asked if my x and I would ever see or speak together again. I got a pretty positive chart, that shows me, as first house mercury, approaching him as 7th house ruler Jupiter, for a conjunction. The moon is not listed as void, but it is just leaving a square with Pluto, which I know this site doesn't really use. Anyway, my question is this, providing that nothing else in the chart can interfere, does the fact that Mercury and Jupiter are both contained in an intercepted house weaken the positive outcome? Mars rules the 9th in this chart and the moon is in Aries. Thanks for your help.

As far as I see there is no problem in Classical Astrology with intercepted signs like it is in psychological Astrology. (You mean intercepted signs speaking of intercepted houses, don't you? Or am I wrong? . . . )
Lilly mentions a second lord of a house in one of his examples, but the sign is not even intercepted, if I remember rightly, and it is no negative argument for him.

Johannes

PS: To see a chart or get the data would be great!

Thank you for your reply, Johannes. I'm not up to struggling with the chart insertion, as I have not done it in a while, but here is the data: 5/16/12, 78w41,43n10, time: 1:44 PM, universal time 17.44. I appreciate your interest.

If you are really talking about speaking or having a general contact then I think the answer is "yes" because of the conjunction and because Jupiter and the Sun (his significators) exalt the Moon. So he will be emotionally open to you.

But watch out, a peregrine Mars in the asc is not nice and your emotions (Moon) are ruled by that guy. Mars is in megative mutual reception with Jupiter so it will be inclined to spoil the contact. Plus, Jupiter is on Algol and will be even closer when Mercury and Jupiter conjoin, so there is the potential for some sparks to fly... Have some chamomile tea nearby...

Thank you, dastar, for your comments. I think you are quite correct, especially about Mars, as this has been a pattern in the relationship: we take turns blowing up. lol
I just feel whatever communication that may take place will tend to be secret or hidden from others, because of the intercepted house. I will let you know what eventuates, if anything.