Drake & the patriots

I don't know if anyone here has heard on the internet about this man called Drake. he is a spokesman on behalf of the American people and the American military who he says are 80% behind the people. The Obama administration has passed certain laws whereby American citizens can be arrested and locked away without trial or even allowed to speak to a lawyer. Anyway there seems to be two sides here. One side who believes what he is saying and the other side who do not believe what he is saying. Drake says that by the end of June, Obama and all corrupt politicians and the bankster cabal who rule the world will be arrested. I am trying to ask an appropriate question to ask whether he is being told the truth by his Pentagon insiders or whether he is being duped by them. There seem to be 130 FEMA camps built all over USA to house dissidents in that country. What would be the best question to ask about Drake? If we ask about Drake is he the 7th ruler or is he the 1st ruler? Or if anyone has a better question to reveal the truth of the matter.

Stan

This is clearly unsubstantiated conspiracy talk. If horary gave an answer I tend to think it would be aimed at the naive acceptance of such beliefs. Horary can be pretty sneaky and tell us where we should really be focusing our attention.

When asking about such large non-personal social issues it's important for a person to remain a little bit humble and question why he or she, of all people on Earth, should be given a valid answer. It appears that you aren't even a citizen or resident of the USA. The chance of you receiving a valid answer about this Drake person is surely very slim, in my really not very humble opinion. :lol:

I didn't say I believed one side or the other. I live where I live and know that the world is not so big as it used to be. If the dollar fails and becomes worthless as a piece of paper then this affects the rest of the world, especially Europe.
I haven't a clue what you mean by "unsubstantiated conspiracy talk". You obviously come down on the side that Drake is an imposter or at least someone who is receiving dis-information. By your own words Kirk you are taking sides here. I didn't post this to create any kind of argument here BTW. Whether or not I am an American citizen is beside the point here. William Lily did horary charts about rumours and such and such. Why can't we do similar ones?

Stan

I haven't a clue what you mean by "unsubstantiated conspiracy talk". You obviously come down on the side that Drake is an imposter or at least someone who is receiving dis-information. By your own words Kirk you are taking sides here. I didn't post this to create any kind of argument here BTW. Whether or not I am an American citizen is beside the point here. William Lily did horary charts about rumours and such and such. Why can't we do similar ones?
The first I ever heard talk of this Drake fellow or 130 FEMA camps housing dissidents was right here at Skyscript. I live in the nation where this is supposedly happening, and there has been no buzz around me concerning it. The side I take is that there are many, many people saying many, many things. I do have some requirements for them to meet before I will believe them.

Lilly was a master astrologer. He wasn't an astrology hobbyist or overly enthusiastic student. He was well-tuned and got better reception. He was also very connected to his society and the people and events of the time. He very well could have been cosmos-approved and qualified to act as a prophet.

If you want to email me with any information other than Horary Astrology please do so. I am not posting here to enter any arguments with you. Just because you have not heard of any such thing is beside the point. I have heard such a thing and I posted to receive guidance on this technicality.

Stan

The question is "Is Drake being lied to by the pentagon people?" Which would mean he has a false claim.

The chart was made for Edinburgh, 6th may 2012 @ 1.48am

I cannot do the chart here. I've tried hundreds of times and failed.

Capricorn rises @ 13* 32 deg and Venus is planetary hour and she is in Gemini and Saturn is in Libra so radical. Venus is ruler of 3rd house of Lies and is trine to Saturn. So that question is true. This means he is being lied to, does it not?

Stan

Also Venus and Saturn are in reception. Saturn being in Venus's sign of Libra. This could mean that Drake being Saturn is under the power of Venus Lies. I forgot to mention I took Drake to be ruler of Ascendant, not ruler of the 7th.

Stan

Sorry, I just gotta do this . . .
I don't know if anyone here has heard on the internet about this man called Drake. he is a spokesman on behalf of the American people and the American military who he says are 80% behind the people. [Emphasis mine]
He is a spokesman on behalf of the military? Says who?
I am trying to ask an appropriate question to ask whether he is being told the truth by his Pentagon insiders or whether he is being duped by them.
Are there truly Pentagon insiders who are working with him? Says who?

My point: How can you ask whether or not he is being duped by Pentagon insiders when it isn't even established that such insiders exist? Your whole horary project is based on a shaky conspiracy rant (his, not yours, of course). The first step would be to establish whether there is even any truth in it. That would be a much better question. Otherwise, it's just a matter of faith.
Last edited by ### on Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

You don't get it do you? This is what HE says. There is no way that I or anyone else can know whether this is true or not. Most people believe he is being fed info by his insider friend, but nobody knows whether the info he is receiving is truthful or not. That is why I was asking this question. It is simple. Is he being lied to or not?
May I remind you tat if we knew the answers there would be no need to do a horary would there.

Stan

This is what HE says.
Exactly.

Again: Do these insiders even exist? Why bother asking about truth or lies from insiders if you don't even know if they exist?

Ok Kirk, if we don't know whether the insiders exist, can we now find out if Drake is lying to the public? So now we have a simple question is Drake lying. Unfortunately this is an inadequate position as Drake perhaps believes what he is being told. If he believes what he is being told and the information he is being given is false, then the horary chart might indicate he is telling the truth as he knows it. So we are no further forward.

Perhaps we should concentrate on the information he is delivering? Maybe the correct question is "Is the imformation true that Drake is speaking about?"

You see no one knows whether its the truth he is speaking. Can we catch him out with a horary judgement?

Stan

I have been thinking about all this. If another astrologer asks a similar question about Drake, they most likely would get a different answer. For example is a question about will so and so win the presidential election? Lots of people can ask similar questions at different times and ALL the charts would not reveal the same answer. I am sure this subject must have been discussed here on this forum. We are getting into the same territory here alas.

Any comments would be welcomed.

Stan