james_m wrote:
james_m wrote: jorge, is your intent to take geoffs position on astrology in a similar manner - "Geoffrey Dean claimed that in the world of Astrology anything goes" or are you formulating your own view independent of his? i am curious..
jorge wrote: You know what they mean. Wre resort to chart complexity when isolated factors dont work but have no qualms in using the same isolated factors when they seem to work. Its a matter of consistency. If i were an outsider id feel the same way.
jorge, i asked you a direct question but i feel you are giving an obfuscating response.. do you like astrology, or do you hate it? my impression is that you hate it and want to take it down.. perhaps you can tell me if this is different or give me a reponse to my first question? thanks
What a strange question.
So anyone who wants to research astrology hates it?
No wonder she is in the state it is.Testing is taboo. Or rather it is accepted,as long as it confirms your biases
My direct answer. I dont answer Gestapo style questions

for your info James, Rudolf Smit stopped talking to me because he thinks i set him up.
I used his chart to test Chinese astrology and told him that he must have had a job oportunity in 1987 the year he left Australia.He said "not true.I got the job in 1988 Two days later i told him it must have been Jupiter in western chart though it isnt very clear.
He said " but i was offered the job in november 1987"

Ouch.
When i told another forum he lied to me he told me " so it was all a trap" and never replied to my emails again.
Im doing this for me. Im not helping astrologers or skeptics

jorge wrote: There must be standards. If you tell the same person next month he is likely to get a job, and Mark or Paul tell him the opposite, someone is going to be wrong, hence practicing the wrong type of methodology,and harm the client
The only artistic aspect is in the inspiration when you do a reading,the rest is all about astrological rules. Geoffrey Dean claimed that in the world of Astrology anything goes
I don't know why you're referencing me all the time with Mark - though it's a compliment to me that you do (not sure if it is for Mark though!)

You mention astrological rules and yet you appear to not be consistent in your own use of them and at times to not even know them. It seems odd when you're so well read on astrology that you can cite anything from Liz Greene to authors who only write in French as your sources.