PFN wrote:
jorge wrote:Another case that doesnt do justice to mars by day. Cousin born 17 sept 1951 12.10 pm madrid : Administrator ,run several companies and now retired playing Golf round the world hobnobbing with the gentry. Scorpio rising,Mars in Leo in 10, Sun in 11 along with Mercury and Venus. Saturn exalted by sign and house in 12th ruling h3. Yet 2 of his siblings died in the prime of their lives. he is meddlesome, tacteless, annoying..but successful. Doesnt fit very well with out of sect Mars
Well, that looks like textbook Mars by day (out of sect) in my opinion. Anyway, about him being succesful, have you tried to look at his Sun in the 10th house by division, and his Mercury conjunct his MC degree, in Virgo? Even by Whole Signs, a Sun closing in to the MC degree by primary motion, being him a general significator of eminence, would be of paramount importance. And have you considered that Saturn is in the place of Mars detriment, ruling siblings, and that Mars is a general significator of accidents and rules the 6th by WS in this chart? Perhaps this man lost his first sibling when he was 15 to 16, when Mars gets to Saturn by PD.
Using your rationale a person with Sun,the creative planet, in Aquarius or Libra,its fall and detriment, cannot be creative,yet many famous artists belong to those signs

Using your rationale a person with Sun,the creative planet, in Aquarius or Libra,its fall and detriment, cannot be creative,yet many famous artists belong to those signs
Jorge,

Slow yourself down and focus on some basic astrological principles. All the threads you've started and the various comments you've made show that you are grabbing at an awful lot without really understanding much of it.

It's too simple to say that the Sun is "the creative planet." Yes, the Sun is highly involved in 'creativity', but the astrological reality is much more complex than that - as is creativity itself. You also appear to be under the grip of Sun sign astrology, which is common enough these days. Sure there are lots of artists with Sun in Aquarius and Libra. And Capricorn, and Scorpio, and Virgo . . . Mere Sun sign placement is pretty insignificant.
Last edited by ### on Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

jorge wrote:
PFN wrote:
jorge wrote:Another case that doesnt do justice to mars by day. Cousin born 17 sept 1951 12.10 pm madrid : Administrator ,run several companies and now retired playing Golf round the world hobnobbing with the gentry. Scorpio rising,Mars in Leo in 10, Sun in 11 along with Mercury and Venus. Saturn exalted by sign and house in 12th ruling h3. Yet 2 of his siblings died in the prime of their lives. he is meddlesome, tacteless, annoying..but successful. Doesnt fit very well with out of sect Mars
Well, that looks like textbook Mars by day (out of sect) in my opinion. Anyway, about him being succesful, have you tried to look at his Sun in the 10th house by division, and his Mercury conjunct his MC degree, in Virgo? Even by Whole Signs, a Sun closing in to the MC degree by primary motion, being him a general significator of eminence, would be of paramount importance. And have you considered that Saturn is in the place of Mars detriment, ruling siblings, and that Mars is a general significator of accidents and rules the 6th by WS in this chart? Perhaps this man lost his first sibling when he was 15 to 16, when Mars gets to Saturn by PD.
Jorge

I'd really urge you to slow down and think things through. You are jumping from one point to another with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Here you attest that according to PFN's rationale, a planet in debility is incapable of operating. But PFN has not suggested this anywhere. Your conclusion here is purely non-sequitor.

Paul wrote:
jorge wrote:
PFN wrote: Well, that looks like textbook Mars by day (out of sect) in my opinion. Anyway, about him being succesful, have you tried to look at his Sun in the 10th house by division, and his Mercury conjunct his MC degree, in Virgo? Even by Whole Signs, a Sun closing in to the MC degree by primary motion, being him a general significator of eminence, would be of paramount importance. And have you considered that Saturn is in the place of Mars detriment, ruling siblings, and that Mars is a general significator of accidents and rules the 6th by WS in this chart? Perhaps this man lost his first sibling when he was 15 to 16, when Mars gets to Saturn by PD.
Jorge I'd really urge you to slow down and think things through. You are jumping from one point to another with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Here you attest that according to PFN's rationale, a planet in debility is incapable of operating. But PFN has not suggested this anywhere. Your conclusion here is purely non-sequitor.
I didnt suggest that,but it certainly doesnt work very well-think Hitler and Saturn in Leo

I'm losing track of what you were either asking or discussing.

Basically a malefic planet which lacks dignity is going to act in a more malefic manner, and a malefic in dignity is going to be a malefic that displays its better qualities.

Paul wrote:I'm losing track of what you were either asking or discussing. Basically a malefic planet which lacks dignity is going to act in a more malefic manner, and a malefic in dignity is going to be a malefic that displays its better qualities.
Lack of creativity is one way of being malefic right?? 8)