stanstar wrote:The question is "Is Drake being lied to by the pentagon people?" Which would mean he has a false claim.
In addition to Clinton Soule above:
Why expound the problems of the Pentagon-people and /or Drake. Would it not be correct simply to ask: "Are the rumors Drake is speaking of, true - Yes or No?"

Thank you Johannes I agree. I just need to ask whether the rumour is true.

However I did ask a question and it was:"Is Drake being lied to by the pentagon people?" And I thougt the answer was a YES. Meaning he is being lied to.

Surely I must stick to that question and try to give an answer. Yes?

Do I?

Stan

stanstar wrote:
What would be the best question to ask about Drake? If we ask about Drake is he the 7th ruler or is he the 1st ruler? Or if anyone has a better question to reveal the truth of the matter.
Stanstar, it is my oppinion that in this horary you only need be mainly concerned with the third house, as it's the rumor or possibly the truth, rather than be concerned with who is Drake(of which house he is represented by) as it's the communication or news that you are questioning.

IE. Even if one hears something on the Evening News it is still under the 3rd for Rumours as you weren't there to see it for yourself!

Look at CA, pp.192 and 193

And if needed this Forum may love to see the actual horary query and the horoscope!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

stanstar wrote:Thank you Johannes I agree. I just need to ask whether the rumour is true.

However I did ask a question and it was:"Is Drake being lied to by the pentagon people?" And I thougt the answer was a YES. Meaning he is being lied to.

Surely I must stick to that question and try to give an answer. Yes?

Do I?

Stan
No, I don't think that you are forced to do so. Before you asked your question on May the 6th, you discussed your interest in the matter asking on May the 5th:
stanstar wrote:(...)What would be the best question to ask about Drake? If we ask about Drake is he the 7th ruler or is he the 1st ruler? Or if anyone has a better question to reveal the truth of the matter.

Stan
Would it be not much easier for you, to try this - so to say your first - question in this matter? You could follow Lilly's advice then and take the first time of your hearing of this rumour.
Last edited by johannes susato on Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As to the time, here is the quotation: Lilly, CA, pp. 192, 193:

"For the time
when to make the Question, I ever observed the houre when I
first heard the newes of the rumour, and tooke that moment
of time for the ground of my question; but if another pro-
pounded it, then that very particule of hour when it was pro-
posed:(...)"

Johannes

Johannes I discovered I heard the announcement by Drake on 30th March 2012 @ 2.05 am in Edinburgh Can you or someone put the chart up for me please. My friend Mark Cullen did it last time.
The question is "[b]is the rumour true"[/b]
The Asc is SAG 14*20
Moon 00*59 Cancer
The chart is the hour of Venus and she is in same triplicity as Jupiter ie both earth. So chart is radical.

So going what Lily says in CA page 193 in if rumours be true or false. According to the Ancients.
He says: Consider the Lord of the Ascendant and the Moon, and see which of them is in an angle.
The Moon is in an angle H7 but not in a fixed sign.
Jupiter is in a fixed sign Taurus.
According to Lily the rumours are not true.
The part on page 194 he speaks of ill rumours which in this case do not apply.

Stan

stanstar wrote: (..)So going what Lily says in CA page 193 in if rumours be true or false. According to the Ancients.

(...)According to Lily the rumours are not true.
Stan
Stan, seeing your interest in this question it is not splitting hairs in my opinion, to call your attention to the fact, that Lilliy is quoting the ANCIENTS on page 193.

Lilly's own somewhat differing teachings in this question you wlll find on p. 192: "That which I have found true by experience (...) was this; . . . "

Johannes

One approach, as has been pointed out, would be to question the rumor, therefore judging mainly L3.

But you are the querent. You alone decide how to approach the question.

If your question was specifically about Drake, he would be L7, "any old person."

Here the position of fortuna confirms what/who you are asking about.

So, Drake is the Moon. The Moon is very afflicted, in its fall and opposed an essentially weak Sun. Drake is not in a good state.

Notice that the Moon is in his turned 3rd house of information. Mars is not in good shape and is afflicted by a weak Mercury by antiscion. So no, his information is not credible.