Mystery charts.

Probably quite easy to guess non-astrologically, but I don't know how to disguise the times and places of birth. I found these two people fascinating to read about. Clue, one female one male, born three days apart, fell in love. Another clue is that the antiscion of IsisTranspluto is 9 degrees Aquarius 18 minutes. Both AA data, both on astro data bank.

hi fleur,

i am a bit fascinated by your desire to focus on what i would consider obscure data that many astrologers don't bother to look at!

thanks for sharing. i don't know who they are, but obviously some royalty of some form given the birth data is available for them.. commoners would not have had an accurate birth time, and no one would have kept them either.. at least that is my thinking.. maybe throw in the sun/saturn conjunction as giving me some inkling of this too, however it is not seen in the new babies chart that deb posted, so maybe it is just a thought that has no bearing..

just for fun, ( and thinking obscure a wee bit, lol) here is a composite chart off the 2 charts you've posted.. i believe composite charts have something to say over the nature of the relationship.. since both of them are born 3 days apart, much of the data will look the same with the houses changing the overall look of it..

i will say this on the separate charts.. moon in scorpio in the female chart down near the nadir, 150 uranus and applying sextile to mars, gives a very different vibe then the mans chart with moon in libra applying to venus in the 12th and ruling the 9th house.. it would seem off the basis of this that the man's wife might have been destined for a difficult end.. i guess i am saying this partly off her chart too where the moon in scorpio rules her 12th house.. some sort of significant ending of sorts is suggested.. maybe i am wrong on that, but that is what i am thinking now!

here is the composite for the 2 charts..

host images

james_m wrote: it would seem off the basis of this that the man's wife might have been destined for a difficult end.. i guess i am saying this partly off her chart too where the moon in scorpio rules her 12th house.. some sort of significant ending of sorts is suggested.. maybe i am wrong on that, but that is what i am thinking now!
Ten out of ten. That is what historians remember her for.
Last edited by fleur on Sat May 02, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thanks fleur - it confirms my viewpoint on the importance of the moon in so much of chart analysis from basic information gotten via the moon.. i am usually wrong on so much, so you have lightened my heart here. thanks for that! when looking at charts only 3 days apart it becomes a defining distinction... i suppose one can say they get a feel for the mans wife thru the placement of the 12th house moon/venus too.. at any rate - i look forward to you sharing who they are later.

Fleur: Very interesting choice of nativities. Although I am afraid I know who both these figures are from the data you gave. If you need any assistance on putting up Mystery charts without data showing in future do let me know.

James: Nice analysis. Your definitely on a roll just now!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly