Will work change?

I?ve just asked myself question ?Will work change??, and got an interesting chart.
I want to discuss the matter of question, like if the work process going to change.
Like I?m mostly freelancing now doing architectural design and initial artistic character of work prevailing. But I used to work as an architect full time, so I was more or less construction engineering.
So, chart is not exactly radical (Venus hour ruler and the ruler of the day). But Venus is ruling 6th, which is relevant to ?work process?.
And Moon is mostly bringing my attention ? its separating from Venus and coming to sextile with Saturn, while Saturn sitting on 6th cusp and ruling 10th.
So, Saturn is more about architecture than Venus and more about regular job (10th).
Am I on the right direction with my interpretation?

Hi, Yuriy

Unfortunately, the answer is 'no' in my opinion for the time being. If we expect changes (in particular positive), the sigs (in this case the lords of 1st, 10th, the Moon and her dispositor) must, for most part, be cardinal and angular. Also the angles must be cardinal. Sigs in the final degrees of a sign or in first degrees (if retrograde), or on the verge of the cusps, also suggest changes.
Here the axis MC - IC is fixed. The lord of the 10th is Saturn, who by his nature is against any changes, is strong under the horizon (being under the horizon, unless in an angle, is bad for action and changes in general). The Moon, natural significatrix of changes, is fixed and in the 4th tightely opposing the cusp of the 10th (job). The combination of fixity and angularity is a lethal one in regard to changes.
A fixed and angular Moon may suggest that 'my guts feel' there's nothing going to change in the nearest future.

As concerns the radicality of the chart, the chart is radical. Venus (the lady of day and hour is in the triplicity of ASC (Gemini - Libra - Acquarius) and the lord of the Airy triplicity by night is Mercury. In such context, radicality of the chart is against any changes.

Regards
Janis

Thank you Janis for your interpretations.
I was also thinking that the Venus (hour and day ruler) is a natural significator of "artistic matter of work" is in own sign in 5th (such relevant) and ruling 6th (work place and process) telling that present status is strong.
But, what do you think of Venus approaching Saturn, also very strong?
Is that about making situation more rigidly unchangeable?
Or its going to change work process to more Saturian?
Or, in contrary, because Saturn ruling MC, it's conjunction to Venus making career even more artistic?

Tbh I wouldn't use Venus at all.

I'd be inclined to see this about asking if your current situation will change which is more to do with Lord 1 than anything and for me the chart shows it will, but not for the better, as mercury leaves its exaltation and combusts the sun.

A bit of a dreary answer, I know, but that's what I'd be inclined to think.

Paul wrote:Tbh I wouldn't use Venus at all.

I'd be inclined to see this about asking if your current situation will change which is more to do with Lord 1 than anything and for me the chart shows it will, but not for the better, as mercury leaves its exaltation and combusts the sun.

A bit of a dreary answer, I know, but that's what I'd be inclined to think.

Thank you Paul.
I hope that horary more sticks around the question rather than explaining all possible natives outcomes.
So, question wasn't about whether I'll change my appearance (1st house lord). But even in that case, I hope Sun in Libra isn't too strong and Mercury's combustion might help me to burn some fat. :-T

I was also thinking that the Venus (hour and day ruler) is a natural significator of "artistic matter of work" is in own sign in 5th (such relevant) and ruling 6th (work place and process) telling that present status is strong.
But, what do you think of Venus approaching Saturn, also very strong?
Is that about making situation more rigidly unchangeable?
Or its going to change work process to more Saturian?
Or, in contrary, because Saturn ruling MC, it's conjunction to Venus making career even more artistic?
It's a hard saying how this applying conjunction between Venus and Saturn will pan out. Venus in the chart rules the 6th and the 12th (intercepted Taurus). I wouldn't say that the 6th rules the work environment and process. This still pertains to the 10th house. If we admit that this application has something to do with work, then the Saturnian quality of work is likely to be more pronounced that Venus's one (becoming more artistic and creative). My hypothesis is such if all testimonies (accidental and essential force of sigs) are more or less equal, then that is destined by a superior is going to happen rather than that destined by an inferior. Superiors are planets of destiny and are less "manageable" by free will than inferiors.

Provided we have conflicting testimonies - one showing that there will be changes (as Paul judged from Mercury, the lord of the 1st) and the other as a fixed Moon tightely opposing the cusp of the 10th showing there will scarcely be any changes, that which is signified by angularity is most likely going to happen, i.e. no changes in the job environment and its quality in the nearest future can be expected.

I admit that there might be some changes (even for worse as Paul suggested) in your personal life but not in carrier prospects in the nearest future - this we judge not from the lord of the 1st but from the lord of the 10th and the Moon (general significatrix of changes and the flow of the events). Do not be tempted to think that aspects would show changes. In my opinion, the fixity and angularity is a determinant, regardless of whether the Moon makes any aspects (as in this case translating from Venus to Saturn) or not.

Janis Valkovskis wrote:
It's a hard saying how this applying conjunction between Venus and Saturn will pan out. Venus in the chart rules the 6th and the 12th (intercepted Taurus). I wouldn't say that the 6th rules the work environment and process. This still pertains to the 10th house. If we admit that this application has something to do with work, then the Saturnian quality of work is likely to be more pronounced that Venus's one (becoming more artistic and creative). My hypothesis is such if all testimonies (accidental and essential force of sigs) are more or less equal, then that is destined by a superior is going to happen rather than that destined by an inferior. Superiors are planets of destiny and are less "manageable" by free will than inferiors.
Thank you Janis again.
From what you stating I hope that I'll stick to architecture, because architecture is exactly the balance of Venus and Saturn.
So, not sliding to some more artistic graphics for instance, while still being creative - not just sliding to Saturnian focus on production construction drawings.

Yuriy wrote:
Paul wrote: Thank you Paul.
I hope that horary more sticks around the question rather than explaining all possible natives outcomes.
So, question wasn't about whether I'll change my appearance (1st house lord). But even in that case, I hope Sun in Libra isn't too strong and Mercury's combustion might help me to burn some fat. :-T
I understood the question. I just disagreed with the significators. You want to know will your current situation change, as I read it, so I'm taking that to be Lord 1. I don't see why this would be so invalid an approach, but ridicule it at your leisure.

Paul wrote:
Yuriy wrote:
Paul wrote: Thank you Paul.
I understood the question. I just disagreed with the significators. You want to know will your current situation change, as I read it, so I'm taking that to be Lord 1. I don't see why this would be so invalid an approach, but ridicule it at your leisure.
I tend to agree with Paul here in considering the Asc degree and its lord together with the MC; the Asc is traditionally the general well-being of the native as well as their appearance, manners etc.

Well, Mercury may be just not yet at the end of the sigh. Usually the definition is within 3 degrees, 2.5 degrees or even 1 degree of the end.
Paul, I wasn?t ridiculing your point, I was literally excited about possibility to slim down :D
Last edited by Yuriy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think guys its little bit unprofessional to predict somebody's "well being" base on single horary question about the character of work process.
The solar arch directions regarding my natal chart showing Jupiter about to conjunct natal Sun (MC ruler), directed MC conjuncting natal Fortune and directed AC in trine to natal Jupiter.
So, one thing is a wishful thinking and another is serious astrological analysis before issuing some judgment.

Yuriy wrote:I think guys its little bit unprofessional to predict somebody's "well being" base on single horary question about the character of work process.
The solar arch directions regarding my natal chart showing Jupiter about to conjunct natal Sun (MC ruler), directed MC conjuncting natal Fortune and directed AC in trine to natal Jupiter.
So, one thing is a wishful thinking and another is serious astrological analysis before issuing some judgment.
To clarify, for my own part, I'm not discussing your well being, which is both irrelevant to me and also to this horary. I'm addressing strictly just the question asked and doing so using the ascendant and its lord to describe your current situation. But as I say, if this is not to your taste then you have other answers which are more palatable. I offer mine only as a curio which you can discard or ridicule as you wish.