An Innovative Sidereal Astrology Software

Inner Sky Electrum is an outstanding astrology software, based on a never seen synoptical method . It displays the tropical and the sidereal zodiacs together with the true stellar constellations. ISE can display a lot of illustrations of Old Sky Maps, Sky Atlases and historical Zodiacs.
Illustrations to be displayed in the celestial sphere zone: Hevelius, Grotius,
Kircher, Abu Ma'shar, Abd al-Wahid, As-Sufi, Indian, Esna, Denderah, Athribis, reconstructed Sumerian-Babylonian, Chinese constellational lunar mansions?
22 kinds of ayanamsha (Fagan-Bradley, Lahiri, De Luce, Raman, Ushashashi,
Krishnamurti, Djwal Khul, Yukteshwar, JN Bhasin, Babylonian (Kugler 1),
Babylonian (Kugler 2), Babylonian (Kugler 3), Babylonian (Huber),
Babylonian (etaPISC), Babylonian (15TAU), Hipparchos, Sassanian,
Galactic Center 0SAG, J2000, J1900, B1950 and your own input)...
And many more at
http://www.inner-sky.com

I had in fact discovered Electrum for myself some little time ago, while browsing the Web for any new primary directions software. This is what I wrote in the lesson of my primary directions course dealing with software:
Electrum is a commercial (and somewhat pricey) Windows application. Regrettably, the website gives almost no information at all about its features ? or, indeed, about anything else. There are a few YouTube videos; but as they lack sound, these too are curiously uninformative.
I should be very pleased to have reason to modify the above!
https://astrology.martingansten.com/

"Western" Siderealist's would want . . .

"Western" Sidereal astrologers would want to work with Solar Return and their derived charts -- semi and quarterly S/Rs, PSSRS and SQs, as well as charts based on S/R Moon positions, applying progressed and transiting planets within those charts, be-wheel presentations, etc. Further, although Sidereal astrologers seem not to publicize other chart methods, there is work being done on Planet Returns, phase-angle charts and so many more areas.

I'm sure the other Sidereal schools would all have their interests. So, why would such a new software application not want to publish their feature listing? Perhaps because its all graphical fluff which would not sell to any serious astrologer. Let's hope that more information will be coming. Right now, IMHO, only RIYAL really works for me. Dave :lol:
If you have options, exercise them all.

Aureas software with 'sidereal' features

Good day,

Aureas astrology software, available in French and English, has included many or most of the features named above for quite some time.

http://www.aureas.com/AurUS/Aureas.htm

Additionally, it incorporates the 'Western sidereal' methods like clockwise houses promulgated by the 'French sidereal school' including such authors as Jacques Dorsan, Luc Audy and Marie Delclos. It also allows the users to define a real astronomic sidereal zodiac based on the unequal constellations as used by the German astrologers Ms. Maria Thun and Dr. med. Editha Torsson.

Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.