Well your Moon in Aries square Mars and closely trine Uranus is probably contributing to it.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Reasons of Boring?

Hi Nergal,

With the Sun conjunct the 2nd-house cusp, the Ascendant ruler right inside the 2nd house of money and the Moon in the 8th of other people?s money, you seem to be a very materialistic person whose prime interest in life is money and possessions. I suppose that education will mean something to you only if it gives you a greater income.

This is not necessarily something bad and let me say that higher education is always expensive and all in all not for everybody on this earth. I have two university degrees and I?m very happy about it, but you have to have the inclination first and my Part of Vocation is in the 9th house of learning beyond the norm.

From what I see, your Ascendant ruler, Mercury, is sextile Saturn, the planet of self-denial, so you have the capacity for patience and self-discipline. However, you have to make use of it first and that will happen only if you want to.

The ruler of your 9th house is an exalted Mars in Capricorn, which means that you can pursue knowledge aggressively if you want to, but the problem is that Mars is in the 5th house of pleasure. In this way, any spiritual or studious tendencies of yours are probably drowned by your desire to have a good time.

By the way, your Mercury is conjunct a fixed star called Diadem from the constellation ?Coma Berenices? (?Berenice?s Hair?) and this star is said to give ?a suave and well-bred manner, with great personal charm, but to lead to an idle and dissipated life. There is some love of, or ability for the stage.?

Hope this helps.

:)

Yuliana

Is the problem being boring, as you stated, or being bored (which is something completely different)?

Bored is when you can't get interested in something. Boring is when others are disinterested in you.

In this case...I think you should be happy, because I think you mean bored. It's much more easily fixed than the other! ;)

Peace

James

this is funny, but you might not think it is very funny ...

maybe i could tell you about my boring times, lol..

here is what i see.. saturn in sag square ascendant.. saturn puts a wet blanket over higher education in sag sometimes.. you have this saturn square ascendant tied up with the mars/moon square via 45/135 aspects, all fairly close.. in other words - mars 45 saturn, moon 135 saturn.. mars rulers your 3 or your 9th house depending on what house system you like.. venus, the other option is debilitated..mars rules venus either way.. so i would look at what your philosophical position is and why you really aren't interested in studying as i think this is at the root of it and at the root of your chart too.. maybe the idea of getting involved in life thru some higher calling which might require formal education just doesn't appeal to you, but the thought of being boring or bored does? look to the saturn return to alter your perspective on all of this.. that isn't for another few years..

Atlantean wrote:Is the problem being boring, as you stated, or being bored (which is something completely different)?

Bored is when you can't get interested in something. Boring is when others are disinterested in you.
If i say both? :bl

If you say both?

Well, you haven't bored me yet (and I have a very low threshold) ...so perhaps you are mistaken and only think that you might be boring. :)

As everyone's attention span seems to be shrinking, there may come the day when nothing interests us much any more. As it is, it is apparently fairly normal to sit on the couch playing video games while listening to jams on your iPod, waiting for an important cell phone call and occasionally glancing over at the TV to review the current sports scores. It's no small wonder that this same person in a normal conversation, during any discussion that isn't basically soundbites, is suddenly bored looking and feeling anxious to find 4 other things to simultaneously amuse them. It's as if the statement is..."here are my senses, I can't feel engaged unless they're all processing some stimulus."

I'll bet you're not boring at all. Leave a bunch of posts and if no one wants to talk to you; well, sorry, I was wrong. ;)

Peace

James

Basically,i'm boring generally some things in daily routine and i wanted to see in my chart what causes this feeling and how long will last.

Ex. I'm boring studing books,why i'm boring studing generally,which planets causes boredom in my chart?I'm not an enthusiastic person who will do activities such as to play games,go to parties with friends,read books in free time etc stuff,after awhile i will bored.

Sounds a bit funny or stupid i know..

Hello

Re: Boredom

I would think that it would most likely relate to your angular Saturn for the natural tendency to get bored. What might also be relevant is your Neptune-Mercury square. It may very well be that when trying to study, your mind wanders (classic with Neptune-Mercury), which you might interpret as boredom.

I didn't look at what temporary factors might be enhancing this tendency presently...

Peace

James

I think the clue is that you?re constantly looking for fun and stimulating events. Moon is main luminary in nocturnal chart in square to it?s strong dispositor Mars (exalted in sign). And Mars is in 5th house, looking for endless excitement.
Also Venus ruling 3rd house of learning/education and its detriment in sign in applying trine to strong but retrograde Jupiter. So, you?re seeking for excitement and for things coming easy, without much efforts.
There is lack of challenging moments because AC ruler Mercury quite comfortable in air sign of own triplicity (in nocturnal chart) with no applying aspects.