Events portray Norwegian distress

Guard collapses minutes before Prince Charles' visit

Prince Charles and Camilla are curently visiting Norway. One of the King's Guards outside Akershus Fortress collapsed shortly before Prince Charles' arrived. " - These are the sort of Men we want," says Lars Magne Hovtun of His Majesty the King's Guard. "He gave everything for his King, and collapsed due to intense concentration and tensing of muscles."
Photo: Aftenposten

Here the Moon was in Pisces in oppostion to retrograde Mars in Virgo. A lot of things seem to be collapsing a present. Four men swiftly transported the fatigued guard to a car. He is reported to be in good condition after the incident.

Check out the photographs!
Story and photographs: Aftenposten, VG

Charles and Camilla meet survivors from the terror actions at Ut?ya last summer during their visit.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

The case against Behring Brevik starts in Oslo on April 16. 2012 at 09.00 CST, which is the next occasion when Moon in Pisces opposes with Mars. After that there will be the constellation of May 13. 2012. The period up to this point may pass just as ordinary, but there is a higher likelihood or risk of an unanticipated event and the need to safeguard around certain national interests.

Link to the chart for when the case against Behring Breivik starts:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 0683#70683

Norwegian Swimmer Alexander Dale Oen Dies at 26

Norway is again hit by tradegy as one of their greatest sportsmen of all times, speed swimmer Alexander Dale Oen, collapsed in the showers after a training session on April 30. at 19.50 Local time, Flagstaff. His life was beyond saving and Alexander died at the age of 26 yrs and 11months only. This is so sad.
Dale Oen won the Gold Medal in the 100m Breast at the World Championships in Shanghai in 2011, a Silver Medal at the Olympics in Bejing in 2008, and he won the Euorpean Championships in 100m Breast in 2008.

I am posting this chart here because of a series of unfortunate events unfolding in Norway in a sequence fashion. My opinion is that there is a configuration on May 13. as Mars transits the national chart of Norway, that should be heeded and maybe precautions taken in advance would change the course of action.

Dale Oen is found collapsed on the shower floor
The chart for the discovery of Dale Oen who was in trouble and had collapsed behind the lock of his shower door, shows the Moon in the early degrees of Virgo and culminating in the South. The Moon is applying to the opposition of Neptune, which both could signify the swimmer, but also the case of fatigue or illness. The ascendant is 19SC and conjunct Serpentis or the 'cursed' degree.

Sunrise chart, Alexander Dale Oen
The Sunrise chart displays his Sun of the cusp of Gemini and it is due to be conjunct with the Solar Eclipse on May 20. at 0GE21. Applying the Age Point method that I have been working with, his Solar Age Point is 18 Sagittarius. The SAP is in a semi-square to Pluto in the degree of the fall of the Moon and applying to the configuration of Mars opposite Uranus.

My observations go to an pattern I have been observing the last few months with unfortunate events as the Moon enters Pisces. And now there is a national tradegy at the expence of a fine young man as the Moon enters Virgo. Jupiter was on the descendant at the time it was discovered Alexander had fallen. The sequence of events leads up to May 13. at which time the Moon enters Pisces and Jupiter is cazimi. There could be the need for some national alertness, caution or preparedness.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat May 05, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi andrew,

i am sorry to hear of these sad events that have a direct connection to norway.

i suppose you are familiar with the chart for norway in campions book - june 7 1905 - oslo.. neptune is exactly conjunct natal saturn by transit today.. the ascendant for the chart for norway is 8 virgo 48, while saturns natal position is 2 pisces 51.. solar arc of saturn is at 15 gemini 31 at present which is in a conjunction to natal sun at 15 gemini 57.. there is more, but i will let others see for themselves..

funny thing about that free morinus program is it is only designed for doing primary directions up to 100 years and then it is unusable.. i ran into this same situation looking at spains chart for 1479..

i suppose you are familiar with the chart for norway in campions book - june 7 1905 - oslo.
Campion actually quoted me as a reference/source to this chart in the first edition of his collection of national horoscopes. :) :' I asked Nick why the quote was omitted in later editions. He didn't really know and apologized. The time does appear in Carter's work on Mundane astrology, but to look into the matter I had sent a request to the University of Oslo who had access to the notes of the representatives present at the declaration of Independence from Sweden, and thus could go through the minutes.

Interesting that you noticed that Neptune was tranisitting Saturn in the radix chart. In my opinion Saturn represents the Bl?cher that was sunk on April 9.1940 at Dr?bak , at the opening to the inner Oslo fjord during the 2nd World War. The passage past Dr?bak is quite narrow and due to strong tides, like the maelstr?ms that separate the opposite worlds of Pisces. Saturn is the ruler of lead and the Norwegian word for lead is 'bly', like in 'Blycher'. The vessel has been been breaking up and leaking oil since, and still represents a potential hazard for the inner Oslo fjord.

I may get back to what I have been working on, but for the mean time the outfall is not inevitable and needs to be treated sensitively and with a certain confidentiality. Some readers may notice that I changes the thread title at a point when it appeared as if several events were falling in line. I suppose that what I am interested in is whether a significant event can be foreshadowed by other events that are leaning towards the same configuration. It is like travelling down a river that leads towards the rapids. At some point you would be able to read the changes in the environment before you get there.

Might be nothing, but it just a case of turning the radar on and questioning where events eventually may be leading.

All the King's Horses and all the King's Men

Norway's highest decorated citizen, Gunnar 'Kjakan' Sonsteby, born January 11. 1918 at Rjukan, died at the age of 94 on Thursday, May 10. 2012. 'Kjakan' was a member of the Norwegain resistance movement during the German occupation of Norway in the 2nd World War.

On Monday, May 14. the 22 year Stabekk footballer Tor Marius Gromstad, born July 8. 1989 in Arendal was found dead on a building site in Oslo. He had been reported as missing and was last seen at 07.30 a.m. on May 12. as he had left his brothers apartment early in the morning. There was no indication that Gromstad had been the victim of criminal action and the his premature death is characterized as tragic.

I want to put these two events and the loss of fine men in association with the configuation and pattern of events that has been disturbing me the last few months. I may now confess that is was developments up against the Norwegian Crown that has had me worried. Now that Jupiter is moving out from his conjunction with the Sun and cazimi, I am starting to feel more at ease again. However, if there was a configuration that mounted either an attack or build up of stress against the King, then there would be no wonder if this was reflected through external phenomena and the loss of some of his finest men - even though the King himself was safe. King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway have been on visit in Poland the last few days. Poland being the country with the highest number of imigrants to Norway. During their visit the Polish Prime Minister told the Royal couple the he also had spent a 4 month period as a foreign worker in Norway.

Astrologically, Jupiter went cazimi at the same time as he was dispositor of the Moon's North node. The dispositor of the Moon's North node, the superior planet Mars, was also cazimi on September 21. 1957 when Haakon VII past away and Olav V ascended the throne. The dispositor of the Moon's North node, the superior planet Saturn, was also cazimi on January 17. 1991 when Olav V passed away and Harald V ascended the throne. (Link)

As the superior planet Jupiter was dispositor of the Moon's North node and went cazimi on May 13. 2012 it was my opinion certain precautions may have been taken to secure King Harald's safety and sense of well-being. Also in view of that his Majesty was operated for cancer some 7,5 years ago and had an artificial valve operated into his heart. This astrological condition occurs at irregular intervals, since the dispositor of the Moon's North node changes every 1,5 years. However, in this instance the configuration would occur as transit Mars was conjunct the ascendant in the chart of Norway and the Moon would be in Pisces. The Sun sign of King Harald is Pisces, since he is born February 21. 1937 and I thought this made the matter slightly more sensitive. The King was not in his country at the time Jupiter was cazimi, so even though there was nothing irregular about this - the Crown Prince would have reigned on his behalf at the time.

I will continue to monitor events for the time to come, because it is interesting and relevant if mundane and national events are reflected in the charts of the King, Queen or state overhead. However, the dispositor of the Node is no longer cazimi and the matter may be watched from a different perspective. In a different perspective the Norwegian team are presently delivering an historical contest in the World Championships in Ice Hockey. Their performance is historical and they are through to the quarter finals - but the battlefield is one of thin ice...

andrew,

thanks for these additional comments on events in norway which continue to confirm the value in norways national chart. i had missed your comments from earlier and am just seeing them now for the first time.

it is interesting the immediate tie between king harald sun to norway saturn at 2 pisces which is in the vicinity of neptune transit at present.

i am not sure what the astrological procedure is with regard to having a national chart and a chart for a king of a country in terms of defining events for the people of a country in this position. thanks for keeping us abreast of some of what is going on in norway. i was in norway a very long time ago and loved the people and place. it reminds me much of the westcoast of canada where i live, with the distinction that many people back in the 70's lived rurally, as opposed to urban which is the one big difference between here and norway. i wonder if that has changed much?