Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Recent additions:
Book III of Carmen Astrologicum by Dorotheus
translated by David Pingree
Notes on Dorotheus III: the haylāj, Kadhkhudāh, and terms of life
by Deborah Houlding
Godfather of Modernity: The Alan Leo Legacy Vol. One - Early Astrological Journals 1890-1912, compiled by Philip M Graves
Reviewed by Deborah Houlding
Lilly's Considerations
compiled by D. Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Reasons of Boring?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
###

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakewind wrote:
Could we see a little more tact from some posters, please? Rudeness in the guise of astrology is still rudeness. I don't remember people saying thses thigns a few years ago on this forum , Juliana.Wow.

I want to comment, but I won't.

Maybe I just did.

Laughing

Lala Happy
###

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me I read or heard that centuries ago the 3rd house was associated with friends. That might be something to keep in mind.
Nergal

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakewind wrote:
Could we see a little more tact from some posters, please? Rudeness in the guise of astrology is still rudeness. I don't remember people saying thses thigns a few years ago on this forum , Juliana.Wow.

Question Rolling Eyes

Saturngirl wrote:
Very Happy Hi Nergal,
The 11th house has Dominion over friends,friendships & benefactors Very Happy
Wishes SG.

Ty SG. Thumbs up
###

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some late comments in case you're interested:

Restless. That's what you are. Laughing

Cardinal signs of beginnings and quick starts and mutable signs of change and flexibility are in the fore. Mutable Virgo rises with its ruler, Mercury, in cardinal Libra. Already we have some inclination toward itchy feet (that's a metaphor). The sextile to Saturn might weigh down ASC-ruling Mercury a bit but Saturn is peregrine in mutable Sagittarius, so he's more fidgety, restless and aimless than is usual for him. And being in a nocturnal chart diurnal, mutable, peregrine Saturn probably has trouble offering helpful constructive discipline. Saturn's square to the ASC-DESC axis probably shows some seriousness of manner and awkwardness maybe even fear in relating to others.

The Moon is what really catches the eye. Moon is prominent through being above the horizon in a nocturnal chart. Being in cardinal Aries applying tightly square Mars in cardinal Capricorn shows plenty of restlessness. And just coming from trine Uranus well you need plenty of movement and action to keep you engaged.

These days I'm coming back to considering the Moon's nodes. Moon conjunct NN might be indicating an increase of the natural change and fluctuation of the Moon as it is expressed in dynamic restless Aries.

Quote:
Give me please an information,whats the house related with friends and friendships?? I want to see if there is something wrong there,some friends of me we have lost contact for long period.They forgot me or whatelse.

I'm kind of hearing some of that Saturn fear and awkwardness regarding others - "They forgot me . . ."

Maybe you have the tendency to fairly abruptly withdraw from others and appear to them as somewhat uninterested in them or uncaring? (Here I'm blending Moon with Mars and Uranus along with Saturn sq. ASC-DESC.) But then - maybe I've got it all wrong. Confused
Nergal

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirk wrote:

I'm kind of hearing some of that Saturn fear and awkwardness regarding others - "They forgot me . . ."

Maybe you have the tendency to fairly abruptly withdraw from others and appear to them as somewhat uninterested in them or uncaring? (Here I'm blending Moon with Mars and Uranus along with Saturn sq. ASC-DESC.) But then - maybe I've got it all wrong. Confused

I asked someone to analyze me this and he said that below...I don't know if things are like he told me but i have to say i was a bit dissapointed.Do you agree too?

Quote:

-I am seeing that your 11house(moon in aries) rules in the 8th (house, house of death, and transformation, partner's money)....this mean a strong dependency to others, abandonment from friends, death of friendships in general... You tend to have high expectations from others, also you tend to project the need of unconditional love from friends and partnerships. The moon is in aries, friends tend to disappear very abruptly.

-You are Mercury in Libra in the 2nd, you sextile Saturn in the 4th, and squaring Neptune in the 5th, and again... you project an image of shyness and of someone who prefers been called by friends instead of calling your friends. Also you are more comfortable in home... But also you don't like that from you.

-Your chart's emphasis on Aries is a big factor in your loneliness, as Aries is the sign of independence, strong will, and being a lone wolf type.

-Your Pluto conjunct Venus in the 3rd gives you a very penetrative mind, constantly scrutinizing relationships. This in itself may keep others from getting too close to you as others may feel as if they're being watched with an eagle eye. Scorpio is known for being paranoid and trusting no one, so when they keep their distance, it may make you more paranoid and distrustful, so the cycle continues.
###

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I asked someone to analyze me this and he said that below...I don't know if things are like he told me but i have to say i was a bit dissapointed.Do you agree too?

I have a very, very low opinion of 'analyzing' people through astrology. This is where I believe astrology has become a toy in the game of narcissistic self-probing and the invasive prying into the minds and hearts of others using cheapened modern psychology. Astrology has become a grasping, heavy-handed and greedy search for dead explanation instead of a door to more elusively vibrant insight into self and others. I suppose that's not the answer you were looking for.

I personally throw out as rubbish most of what he says about you.

A technical correction: You have an 8th house Moon that rules the 11th house.
Lakewind

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Deb says, the 8th house governs anguish of mind, and the moon there....
Nergal

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakewind wrote:
As Deb says, the 8th house governs anguish of mind, and the moon there....

So that what means??
Nergal

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Confused
Nergal

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm boring,boring,booooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Confused Confused
Morpheus

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nergal,

Perhaps the word you wanted to use was 'depressed'. Check how the months of 'April' each year affect you. My take is that April is most of the times trying for you.

Morpheus

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dream of in your philosophy" Shakespeare

"All that matters on the chessboard is good moves" Bobby Fischer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: