Horary links

Hi
I tend to compare Horary Astrology with tea leaves or Tarot but want to give it a chance.
Can you give me some free links to get me started on how to interpret charts?
Someone mentioned Lily but I find medievals a bit hard to grasp.

How do we pick the time to ask a question? As I write I`m thinking about one but don`t feel like erecting the chart. Should I do it now or only when I really feel the urge? Sometimes a lot of questions pop up in my head at the same time

Thanks

PS: a few minutes ago I thought about the Chelsea vs Bar?a match and asked who would win. Used the ASC for Chelsea as they`re the home team and DES for B as vistor and I think luck will be with Bar?a as Saturn will be rising but Sun will be in DESC. Not sure this is the right way to do it but there you go

Re: Horary links

jorge wrote:Hi I tend to compare Horary Astrology with tea leaves or Tarot but want to give it a chance. Can you give me some free links to get me started on how to interpret charts? Someone mentioned Lily but I find medievals a bit hard to grasp. How do we pick the time to ask a question? As I write I`m thinking about one but don`t feel like erecting the chart. Should I do it now or only when I really feel the urge? Sometimes a lot of questions pop up in my head at the same time Thanks PS: a few minutes ago I thought about the Chelsea vs Bar?a match and asked who would win. Used the ASC for Chelsea as they`re the home team and DES for B as vistor and I think luck will be with Bar?a as Saturn will be rising but Sun will be in DESC. Not sure this is the right way to do it but there you go
Seems ASC represents the favourite not the home team. Bar?a loses :-T

PS: a few minutes ago I thought about the Chelsea vs Bar?a match and asked who would win. Used the ASC for Chelsea as they`re the home team and DES for B as vistor and I think luck will be with Bar?a as Saturn will be rising but Sun will be in DESC. Not sure this is the right way to do it but there you go
For this kind of question we have section "Sport and Speculation" on this forum :)
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/