Suing Our Landlord

Hello everyone;

I'm sharing a chart about a law suit and upcoming hearing that you may be interested in. I am the tenant and the "opponent" as I've phrased in the chart is "A". A is 7Houser in this chart, I am taking. I asked "Will I beat A?"

In another thread I discussed my problems with bed bugs in our home (we rent) and the sudden decision that the building manager stop helping my family treat the problem. This was after a March heat treatment. I complained soon after we were all still bitten, but they sent a k9 and exclaimed the dog found nothing and the issue is now miraculously eradicated. Well, we still sleep on the kitchen floor in our winter coats (since they are not infested.) The problem has plagued us for about 2 years now and I am sick, depressed, frustrated and hopeless in this situation. I have been accused of being crazy and the public health inspector has made minimal effort to help us. They've installed a bed bug monitor (which is a plastic container with white dm powder around the bed legs.) Still, these critters are impossible to catch and are not showing to the naked eye. I do feel like I'm going completely insane here. So had to make a chart.

WILL I BEAT A IN THIS MATTER? (This means in general if by court or just getting them to do another heat treatment finally etc.)

The facts in the chart show
I am Moon at 27 04 degrees Taurus in 6H. Virgo 26 20 Cusp AC. I consider A my opponent here in the case, my open enem y. I take her as the 7H Mercury Rx in fall and detriment both. This debilitates her to act in the right way, in an honest manner, with any strength or power. This is a lot of debility showing they are not being timely with treatments, responsive to our health or even humane. I think that her Mercury Rx state shows she knows she must go back and thoroughly take care of this matter at some point.

Moon is in exaltation and deposited by Venus in dignity. If success in tis matter is 10h ruled that is unfortunately Mercury Rx here. Mercury in favour of her/the building. POF is in the 10H success and what is it doing there? How much can I rely on POF?

It looks like Moon may eventually trine Saturn and that is ruler of the 2nd. May be my family receives compensation for this?

If you have a comment, I am dying to hear it. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.