American Histrology by Ron Howland

Hello Folks,

Those of you with an interest in the American national charts and other important horoscopes throughout the history of the USA will be very interested in the release of this new book by the astrologer Ron Howland , entitled American Histrology. Here is a synopsis of the book:
American Histrology is a new book which is the result of more than twenty years of research by the American astrologer and researcher Ron Howland. Beginning with an historical overview of July 4, 1776 and the U.S. Declaration of Independence, he presents a possible birth time for the United States.

Part II examines the link between the late mutable degrees and historic U.S. events, including the chart for Great Britain, the country's economics, the use of Agent Orange, and 911 and what the author calls the missing charts.

Part III is a chronology of charts from 1066 to 2011, Part IV is a chronology of presidential birth and inauguration charts from 1776 to 2013,

Part V traces the history of powered flight with a chronology of charts, and

Part VI does the same with nuclear energy. Each of the more than 600 charts in the chronology sections is accompanied by a description of the event, resulting in a concise yet thorough history of the United States that is especially invaluable to those interested in mundane astrology.
http://www.amazon.com/American-Histrolo ... ld+howland

I have just ordered the book myself and should have it in a few weeks from the USA. I will offer some feedback on it once I have have had a chance to read of it. If anyone has any comments on the book in the meantine please post your feedback here.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

looking forward to your review ... he'll have to have an irrefutable argument to dissuade me from 7 GE 34/5 ascendant and I took a refresher course in musket loading at Fort Niagara this past month, commemorating the BiCentennial of the Battle of Lundy's Lane 25JUL1814, one of the most bsignificant battles of that war ... with Generals Winfield Scott and Peter B Porter

Bi Centennial of the Battle of Lundy's Lane 25JUL1814, one of the most significant battles of that war
My how the mighty have fallen. Lundy's Lane is now home to one of the most famous strip clubs in the world.