Yep, elevated Saturn gives potential for a fall from grace and/or power.

Here it is in WS 9th having just culminated. Saturn has strong essential dignity limiting the extent of the fall to a certain extent (e.g the extreme fall is death - see charts of JFK (Saturn/Cancer), Hitler (Saturn/Leo)) but is afflicted by Mars/Cancer which signifies the source of the fall in this case.

Mars/Cancer at the IC in WS 3rd (ruling 12th of mistakes/emnity and 7th of legal difficulties/conflicts) correlated with the sinking (Mars/Cancer-IC) of a cruise ship* as a result of his error leading to legal difficulties for the native.

*3rd is assoaciated with travel and transportation, Cancer - by water, Mars/Cancer - striking a rock and sinking.

Stellarium wrote:Yep, elevated Saturn gives potential for a fall from grace and/or power.

Here it is in WS 9th having just culminated. Saturn has strong essential dignity limiting the extent of the fall to a certain extent (e.g the extreme fall is death - see charts of JFK (Saturn/Cancer), Hitler (Saturn/Leo)) but is afflicted by Mars/Cancer which signifies the source of the fall in this case.

Mars/Cancer at the IC in WS 3rd (ruling 12th of mistakes/emnity and 7th of legal difficulties/conflicts) correlated with the sinking (Mars/Cancer-IC) of a cruise ship* as a result of his error leading to legal difficulties for the native.

*3rd is assoaciated with travel and transportation, Cancer - by water, Mars/Cancer - striking a rock and sinking.
It all makes so much sense.
I got Saturn in Aquarius but it`s 10 degreees away from MC in 9th, hope thats far enough,and it`s conjunct Mercury,while Jupiter is in close conjunction to MC in same sign.Yet Saturn rules several planets in capricorn and Aquarius,but there are no hard aspects
Come to think of it,a client of mine ,a Gemini with Gemini risng with Aquarius MC, has Uranus in 3 and Saturn in 7. She?s a Secretary ,which leads me to believe Uranus is the main ruler of Aquarius as 3rd house rules secretaries