hi diego,

thanks for sharing.. do you have a written transcript of the comments? i much prefer the written word to watching a visual medium to get the data and i am curious to know what you have to 'say'... perhaps you can summarize your predictions in written form here as i am not personally going to go to youtube.. thanks - james

Hello Diego,

I have no problem with members sharing articles or as in this instance a You tube piece as a catalyst for a wider debate and discussion with other astrologers here on Skyscript. Indeed this is most welcome.

However, such posters need to be willing to enter into a discussion of their ideas. If people's intention is principally to promote their own work without engagement with other members I would suggest such posts really belong more in the News and Notices part of the forum rather than here in the mundane pages.

I think Andrew has put the position perfectly:

Andrew wrote:
I also feel that the discussion should be brought to the forum, not taken outside it. Anything that can be written and discussed here, and that we all can be a part of, is most welcome
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I share this video on mundane astrology predictions on lunar eclipse June 4, 2012, for Colombia, Argentina, USA, Mexico and Spain.

What about Italy and Germany which have Mars partile conjunct ASC sq the Eclipse, I would find this position rather worrying, especially when we take the past 2 earthquakes into account occuring around Bologna, IT. It would seem that the eclipse effects were already causing trouble weeks prior to the eclipse itself which is of course by no means unusual. Can we now expect more and worse?

Most of W. Europe will have Mars in the ascendant. These are not happy days for Europe and with this eclipse it can only get much worse unfortunately.

Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Since I could not upload the pictures of astrological patterns, I will give the dates, time and place for you at home, look at the astrological patterns.

I will talk about the effect of the eclipse in Colombia, of which I speak in my video.

Always analyze the eclipse on the issue of the year or the Sun at 0 degrees of Aries.

Here the Sun write the data to 0 degrees of Aries: March 20, 2012 12:13:46 AM at Bogota, Colombia.

Here write the data from Lunar Eclipse: June 4, 2012 6:10:46 AM to Bogota, Colombia.

The Moon is located in the theme of Eclipse in the sign of Sagittarius, which is ruled by Jupiter, the planet Superior has been the subject of the entry of the Sun at 0 ? of Aries, 2012 at home 5 and in conjunction separative Venus Taurus also at home 5. I interpreted this, that a woman in the entertainment or show business will be in trouble. Especially we find on the subject of eclipse Venus in Gemini (communication) and retrograde conjunct the Ascendant degree of the eclipse.

This is corroborated by Saturn (malefic Mayor) on the 5th house theme eclipse.

Mercury at home (Gemini) is in the house 1 of the theme of the eclipse and separating from Saturn in 5th house and Saturn ruler of house being 8 and 9, interpreted as the possible death of a person related to the mass media , perhaps the death of an important journalist in the country.

On the subject of the eclipse, the Moon applies to a square to Mars in Virgo (Earth sign) located in the house 4. As Mars is in the house of Mercury, and this house is located at 1 and separation of Saturn is the ruler of the universal ruler triplication and buildings, along with Mercury in Gemini rigue tall buildings, I predicted to be presented a fire in a building.

That's all for now. I welcome your comments, and am willing to discuss if it is respectful and honest debate.

In the next videos I post on this forum, also escirbir? forum astrological analysis of a country of which I speak in my video.

Greetings:
Diego Alejandro Torres
http://www.plateriadat.com/talismanes.html

Check the instructions on how to load an image up onto the site at the bottom of this page. See below. Take the time you need. Personally, I prefer to load images up on to my on domain at astronor.com, then I enter the address into the test at Skyscript, before 'Marking' the text - and last of all click on the 'img' tag. Then click the 'Preview' button and make sure it works! These are things it is useful to set yourself in to before getting going. However, with your technical and multimedia skills it should be easy.

It takes a few times to get into these practical details. It was a pity there was such a hurry. It is sometimes best to get to know people and the 'knack' of things before launching large scale projects, or else the regulars will start wondering what is going on and who has entered the 'family'. :)

Good luck at Skyscript! :'
http://www.astronor.com

I will talk about the effect of the eclipse in Colombia, of which I speak in my video.
Always analyze the eclipse on the issue of the year or the Sun at 0 degrees of Aries.

SUN 0? ARIES COLOMBIA

Here the Sun write the data to 0 degrees of Aries: March 20, 2012 12:13:46 AM at Bogota, Colombia.

SUN 0? ARIES COLOMBIA

LUNAR ECLIPSE 4 JUNE 2012 COLOMBIA

Here write the data from Lunar Eclipse: June 4, 2012 6:10:46 AM to Bogota, Colombia.

LUNAR ECLIPSE 4 JUNE 2012 COLOMBIA
The Moon is located in the theme of Eclipse in the sign of Sagittarius, which is ruled by Jupiter, the planet Superior has been the subject of the entry of the Sun at 0 ? of Aries, 2012 at home 5 and in conjunction separative Venus Taurus also at home 5. I interpreted this, that a woman in the entertainment or show business will be in trouble. Especially we find on the subject of eclipse Venus in Gemini (communication) and retrograde conjunct the Ascendant degree of the eclipse.

This is corroborated by Saturn (malefic Mayor) on the 5th house theme eclipse. As Saturn is lord of the day and night of Triplicity of Sagittarius, the sign is located Where the eclipse. And Saturn in 5th house gives meaning impairments in entertainment.

Mercury at home (Gemini) is in the house 1 of the theme of the eclipse and separating from Saturn in 5th house and Saturn ruler of house being 8 and 9, interpreted as the possible death of a person related to the mass media , perhaps the death of an important journalist in the country.

On the subject of the eclipse, the Moon applies to a square to Mars in Virgo (Earth sign) located in the house 4. As Mars is in the house of Mercury, and this house is located at 1 and separation of Saturn is the ruler of the yours Triplicity and universal ruler of buildings, along with Mercury in Gemini governed tall buildings, I predicted to be presented a fire in a building (Moon square Mars at home 4).

In the next videos I post on this forum, also i will write forum astrological analysis of some country of which I speak in my videos.

Greetings:
Diego Alejandro Torres
http://www.plateriadat.com/talismanes.html

I can see your reasoning, Diego, with relation to Mars on the angle (of Columbia Eclipse chart) and it will be interesting to focus on events in South America in the weeks ahead as sometimes this part of the world is slightly neglected in the media over here. I felt with such an emphasis on gemini/virgo/sagittarius angles we might expect more of angry expression of mental concepts which might be more expected with the events in Europe right now which has long felt akin to something of a tinderbox. I can't help feeling that with the upcoming stressed eclipse the effects will be felt moreso in europe and would expect late spring/summer to be a time of political uprising by the people and that this eclipse may well see the flame activate the rumblings of discontent into major uprisings of street demonstration in Italy, Spain, Greece etc.

But yes, we must look also to eclipse influence on South America...in fact it may well be a pleasant relief to some of us!
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi