Football April 2012

Well I got back from the conference in Warsaw on Wednesday to move on to a lecture and chart interpretations in Aalesund up north in Norway on Thursday. Today on Friday, April 27 there has been a big football match between Aalesund and league leader Rosenborg. As a publicity stunt for this evenings lecture I popped by the local radio station and delivered a prediction on the outfall of the match. Rosenborg were favorites by odds and according to recent performance, even locals were expecting Aalesund to get a thrashing.

The game started a 19.00 CEST in the hour of Saturn with a Libra ascendant. Saturn was ruler of the 4rth house and square the MC, so I delivered an interview telling something about the work we had been doing at the sports section at Skyscript and explained that our expectations would lie to the draw.

So while the radio host was expecting the home team to get run into the ground, the match ended 2-2 with the home team equalizing in the last minute. I guess that gives the radio channel something to talk about on Monday, and also the manager at Aalesund stadium who gave us a tour of the stadium and press center after delivering our prediction on the radio. :wink:
http://www.astronor.com

Well done, Andrew :'

I also judged the chart. Before drawing a chart I examined statistics - Aalesund has not been a handy opponent for Rosenborg lately (only one win from last 5). I can say that it is worth taking into account statistics before making a prediction, for radicality tends to follow the prior general trend between the opponents, non-radicality does the contrary.

To judge that Rosenborg would win, we need a couple of convincing testimonies.

I noticed that the chart is radical, for Saturn, the ruler of the hour, rules Libra by triplicity and exaltation. Traditionally, rulership by triplicity is that makes the chart radical. Triplicity tends to produce more draws than on average, I think it is a proven theorem.

I like you noticed that Saturn tightly squares the MC, but considering that Rosenborg is a saturnian team (black) his square to the MC should have given Rosenborg an advantage, but did not because of Cancer on its cusp.

Saturn, Rosenborg's sig, is also retrograde which is an indication that they would not hold the vantage. A retrograde planet must be not far than 5 degrees from an angle to hold the vantage.

Aalesund's kit is orange, so I would attribute the Sun as a sig. Saturn and Sun are aversion to each other, and this, like being in the same triplicity, unless in the same sign, tends to produce draws.

Both they were disposed by Venus, which is slowing down and regards ASC from a whole - sign trine. It's another indication for draw.

I will resume making predictions publicly in June, when the Europe Championship will begin.

Janis wrote:I noticed that the chart is radical, for Saturn, the ruler of the hour, rules Libra by triplicity and exaltation. Traditionally, rulership by triplicity is that makes the chart radical. Triplicity tends to produce more draws than on average, I think it is a proven theorem.
Venus, Lady of the 1st in Gemini, in the same triplicity as Saturn also causes to a case of tripilicity according to type 2. Saturn also aided to hold things in place.

I am wondering whether the case of Saturn being exalted explains the 2-2 result. If there was no major dignity involved, maybe we would have been talking 1-1 ?

As concerns the result, it's hard to say why it was 2:2.

I guess that the type of radicality (the lord of hour was retrograde which tends to repeat the past) just replicated the previous result which also was 2:2.

Currently, I have no idea how to predict the scoreline with a certain reliability.

If other indications say it would be draw and the Moon perfects only 2 aspects, the score is usually 1:1. Currently I have found no other testimonies that work.

As concerns the result, it's hard to say why it was 2:2. I guess that the type of radicality (the lord of hour was retrograde which tends to repeat the past) just replicated the previous result which also was 2:2. Currently, I have no idea how to predict the scoreline with a certain reliability.
Interesting observation and I agree regarding the state of affairs. :'

Manchester City - Manchester United, 19.00 GMT
Odds: 2,15 3,40 3,45
Asc 5SC43 MC 19LE32 Moon 27LE43 POF 18CN41
Day Moon Hour Sun - Radical, Mars and Sun in same tripl+sharing powers

The most exact relevant aspect in this chart is Mars L1 at 5VI15 in sextile to the Scorpio Ascendant. I haven't made my mind up. The Moon is VOC. Scorpio, Mars and Pluto (ManU) are more prominent in the chart than Cancer (City). :???:

Pictures from the tour of Aalesund Football Stadion after the successful radio prediction last week.
A small ground according to international standards
Me in the commentator box at the press center.
Stood next to me, Anders Lien, district coordinator.

Thank you to Rune Roed Olsen for the tour of facilities! :D

Andrew Bevan wrote:
Manchester City - Manchester United, 19.00 GMT
Odds: 2,15 3,40 3,45
Asc 5SC43 MC 19LE32 Moon 27LE43 POF 18CN41
Day Moon Hour Sun - Radical, Mars and Sun in same tripl+sharing powers

The most exact relevant aspect in this chart is Mars L1 at 5VI15 in sextile to the Scorpio Ascendant. I haven't made my mind up. The Moon is VOC. Scorpio, Mars and Pluto (ManU) are more prominent in the chart than Cancer (City). :???:
Its very tight so its feasible to call a draw but on balance L1 Mars is stronger in 10th and its sextile is applying whilst L7 VE is separating from sxt MC. On balance it is weighted towards a Utd win by one goal.

G
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Quickly, before kick-off :D

We have L1 (MA) in H10 and L7 (VE) in H8. To me that would usually indicate a home win; the match is played at Man City. However, if we look at colour significators, Man City plays in light blue (VE) and Man Utd in red (MA).

We have L1=away colour, and L7=home colour. In the past this had indicated a draw.

I am going for a draw, first goal to Man City after the Hour changes, second goal to Man Utd. Result 1-1.