New Health Care Law in U.S.

Anyone want to predict (astrologically) what will happen to
the New Health Care Law in the United States?

Those hostile to the law call it "Obamacare."

At the end of June, the Supreme Court of the United States will
strike down the law, let it stand, or strike down parts of it.

It was signed into law at 11:57 a.m. on March 23, 2010 in Washington D.C.

Here's the video with the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_wmLIzcnw

-Ruler of the 1st is the Moon

-Moon in Cancer dignified

-But Moon is in the 12th House

-South Node is on the Ascendant

-Mars in the 1st (Mutual Reception with it's lord. Lord separating.)

-Moon's first aspect is a square to Mercury, ruler of the 12th

-But the Moon will trine the 10th house ruler later.

-Last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Uranus in the 10th.

What do you think? Does the law survive?

(Those of you in Great Britain must laugh at the U.S. Health Care system.)

Hi Jimmy,

I have moved this out of the horary tribe and into the mundane astrology and world events forum because I think it fits this area of astrology much better. We don't typically pose "challenge" questions in the horary forum, other than charts with known outcomes that are divulged after everyone has given their interpretation.

Also, per the horary guidelines, Deb asks that new members do not post new discussions that relate to personal charts or other matters of personal interest, to keep the forum from drawing in members who seek free readings or to test other members, etc.

Thanks,
T

Here is what I posted as a comment an astrology blog (under the name 'Anto') in October 2010:
This chart doesn?t look good at all for ?obamacare? ? The South Node in the Asc with the Moon undermines public support for the law, 7th ruler culminating with respect to the 7th means strong enemies of the law ? Saturn/Libra retrograde signifies enemies who repeatedly use legal means ( Libra ? appeals to the courts ) to defeat the law. Fortune with Saturn gives a good chance of success for enemies of the law. Don?t be too surprised if the supreme court strikes it down. Mars/Leo/2nd threatens defunding of the law to harm the king (Leo).
http://politicalastrologyblog.com/2010/ ... -into-law/

It doesn't appear to have gone well for the government in the Supreme Court and legal experts think there is a good chance some or all of it will be struck down. The judges already have told each other what decision they intend to take (although they can change their minds up to their official announcement of the decision in June) and given Obama's attack on the Supreme Court last week, I think he's been tipped off that it will go against him (probably by Elena Kagan who was his Solicitor General while the law was being enacted).

U.S. Supreme Court decision

June 19, 2012 is the date that I have predicted on which the U.S. Supreme Court will reveal its decision(s) concerting the health care act passed in 2010. The entire rational and charts supporting and leading up to this event date can be found on my blog site at www.ninthhouse.wordpress.com

I use precession-corrected Solar Return and interim progressed daily angles charts similar to Fagan's PSSR charts. These cyclic charts are notable for their angular contacts to planets and natal/solar angles on the dates of events. The blog-site offers over three years of case studies using the MC-Solar Cycle that is established by successive Solar Returns.

Dave
If you have options, exercise them all.

Basis for the June 19, 2012 Prediction

I thought it would be appropriate to note the basis for predicting that the U.S. Supreme Court would make their decisions public on June 19, 2012

The Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act was passed on March 23, 2010 at 15h59m UT according to a photo date/time stamp taken as Obama signed the Act in Washington D.C.

The chart has a grand cross pattern: Moon on the Ascendant opposite Pluto on the Descendant, square Sun in the 10th and Saturn in the 4th. SUN represents the new act of public policy, MOON represents the people that the act serves, PLUTO represents the political and power interests that oppose the people's needs, Saturn represents the bureaucratic resistance and other laws that impede the authority of the new Health Care Bill.

Other planets to note in the chart include MARS in the 2nd which argues for the peoples (Moon) resources and personal satisfaction, benefits. JUPITER is on the MC angle, representing the nations wealth, the courts, the expanive nature of the Health Care Act.

The P.C. 2012 Solar Return occurred two years later and the arguments against the Health Care Act commenced on March 26, 2012 before the Supreme Court. Charts for this date and the predicted ruling date are based on using Fagan's method for progressing the S/R chart's angles some 1.25 degrees (on average) per day. The actual method involves proportioning the differences between successive S/R charts (using the MC position or the Sidereal Time) for the portion of the year between the S/R date and an event date --- and then modifying that difference using the Equation of Time variable.

Most notable in this event chart (the Hearing) was the hearing-MC at in the 4th house of endings and new starts, 9 degrees from the signing-IC angle.

The hearing-Asc conjoining the day's N.Node in the 6th and squaring transiting Mars in the 3rd (7 degrees from the IC), defining the arguments being made before the court.

The June 19, 2012 chart will occur at 5h42m UT in Washington, D.C. This chart finds transiting MARS in the 4th conjoining the hearing-MC position. The chart's MC is at 5:47 Capricorn, conjoining the signing Pluto at 22:05 Capricorn and the signing charts Desc. at 3:49 Capricorn and opposing the signing Moon at 5:34 Cancer. From these few observations we could note that the status of the Health Care Act (MC) will involve the benefits and needs of the people (Moon) and be subject to political, pharmaceutical, power broker (lobbyists) and money interests.

NOTE that the court is supposedly immune from these interests, but the public's view in this day and age is very jaundiced over our Washington D.C. institutions, especially since the Supreme Court gave corporations and others the unlimited right to dispense money to special interest groups to influence elections.

This dates progressed-angles chart has the Ascendant conjoined with transiting Uranus at the signing chart's Mercury. Surprising news will affect the populace. On this day the Moon is 5 degrees behind the Sun in the 12th house of the signing chart and the 3rd house of this date. The news or announcement of the day may take a few days to sink in due to the likely complexities of the court's decision. How can 2700 pages of written legislation for the original Act be anything other than complex when the Court makes its announcement.

There is much more to all of these charts but I thought it appropriate to at least share the core of the basis for my prediction. Dave
If you have options, exercise them all.