Triplicity rules and personal happiness

Hi

Upon looking at Benjamin Dykesexample of M Jackson chart I had a look at triplicity rulers for myself and people I know well. Like MJ i have Gemini ASC, butin day birth. All triplicity lords are in the same sign -Aquarius. I do agree withDykes about Jupiter. Rulingthe third part of life and being conjunct my MC, I began to teach languages at age 48. However I wouldnt say a Saturnin sect and dignified isinherently auspicious.In my case its conj. to Mercury always gave me problems with comunication and study.I lack Mercurial speedy response. I lso think it makes me wary of talking about astrology outside forums. I have a friend with Cancer risingin night chart.She isin third part of life,ruled by Moon.The Moon isin Gemini in 12th,square Marsin 3rd. She recently began to make jellies and sweets to sell atthe Bank where she works as Computer analyst(Mars,Venus and Sunin Virgo), but it seems to be a short term thing,just for Christmas.The Moon at night is shining,butthe 12th house is obscure. Could this mean a diseasethe person is not aware of, or goinginto seclusion somehow, maybe for something she writes(marsin 3rd)? Mars is lord of 10th.
And how can the natural ASC lord achieve fullfilment in a house that is in aversion to its own? Thanks