Hello varuna2

Re: Random thought.

???

That exact idea is put forth in Jim Lewis and Kenneth Irving's book, The Psychology of ASTRO*CARTO*GRAPHY (1997). This is already a generally accepted facet of astrocartography.

Peace

James

varuna2 wrote:
Atlantean wrote: That exact idea is put forth in Jim Lewis and Kenneth Irving's book, The Psychology of ASTRO*CARTO*GRAPHY (1997). This is already a generally accepted facet of astrocartography.
:D Thanks! I have not studied astrocartography, other than looking at those lines which were calculated with computers.

Here is another thought: Has anyone traveled to the place on the globe where their angular planets all meet, and if so, how intense was that?

I have traveled close to that spot, but I didn't realize I was in a region where the lines were coming together until years later, when introduced to this idea of astrocartography. The emotions and feelings experienced while being in that area were appropriate for the malefic angular planet lines I was on; it was a very emotionally disturbing and intense experience. There were not much signs of civilization, nor even other humans there for that matter. I had wondered at the time, what would happen to the mind if I would have stayed there for 3 months alone.
Was that Iceland? :D

varuna2 wrote:
Atlantean wrote: That exact idea is put forth in Jim Lewis and Kenneth Irving's book, The Psychology of ASTRO*CARTO*GRAPHY (1997). This is already a generally accepted facet of astrocartography.
:D Thanks! I have not studied astrocartography, other than looking at those lines which were calculated with computers.

Here is another thought: Has anyone traveled to the place on the globe where their angular planets all meet, and if so, how intense was that?

I have traveled close to that spot, but I didn't realize I was in a region where the lines were coming together until years later, when introduced to this idea of astrocartography. The emotions and feelings experienced while being in that area were appropriate for the malefic angular planet lines I was on; it was a very emotionally disturbing and intense experience. There were not much signs of civilization, nor even other humans there for that matter. I had wondered at the time, what would happen to the mind if I would have stayed there for 3 months alone.
Try this.
Find out which area will be absolutely wonderful to you by Astrocartography.
Next. see how many hurdles you have to face to get that area, and how easily you just walk into an unsuitable area.
The bad ones are there to teach and once you have been through that you will automatically move to the right astrocartographical area.

You might also be interested in the combination of Astrocartography with that of the influence of Least aspected planet .

http://www.dominantstar.com/astro02.htm

And it has the word "Transcendental" in it which would make you very happy :D

PD

varuna2 wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:
Try this.
Find out which area will be absolutely wonderful to you by Astrocartography.
Next. see how many hurdles you have to face to get that area, and how easily you just walk into an unsuitable area.
The bad ones are there to teach and once you have been through that you will automatically move to the right astrocartographical area.

You might also be interested in the combination of Astrocartography with that of the influence of Least aspected planet .

http://www.dominantstar.com/astro02.htm

And it has the word "Transcendental" in it which would make you very happy :D

PD
If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a marvel,
but if spirit came into being because of body, it is a marvel of marvels.
Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty.

When you strip naked without being ashamed
and take your clothes and put them under your feet
like small children and trample them,
then you will see the child of the living one,
and you will not be afraid.

The Brahmins and scholars have taken the keys of gnosis
and have hidden them.
They have not entered,
nor have they allowed those who want to enter
to go inside.
You should be as clever as serpents and innocent as doves.

What goes into your mouth will not defile you,
but what comes out of your mouth will defile you.

If I tell you one of the sayings he spoke to me,
you will pick up rocks and stone me
and fire will come out of the rocks and consume you
And the spirit spoke again,
have you read properly what I wrote,
for the stones thrown at the wrong person will turn to flowers,
..and fall at my feet !!

varuna2 wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:
And the spirit spoke again,
have you read properly what I wrote,
for the stones thrown at the wrong person will turn to flowers,
..and fall at my feet !!
All right then. The "hurdle" must have been a cultural misunderstanding, since where I came from, the last sentence of the previous post would be considered a negation of the thing and subtle ridicule towards it.
I understand.
The problem is with the use of quotation marks for pure emphasis or highlighting difference or distancing oneself from a point of view.It can also be used for introducing an unfamiliar or a newly coined word or phrase, or one to be used in a technical sense.

http://www.ox.ac.uk/public_affairs/serv ... tion_marks

PD

Just to add a note on the "cultural thing".
I have seen it written increasingly ever since I changed my Location from Brisbane to Delhi.

I have picked up both good and bad things from where ever I have been.
eg:
Redneck and vegemite from Queensland :)
Humor and supporting soccer teams heading down the table from Lancashire (Burnley FC, including a dislike for Blackburn Rovers' purchased Title)
:lala

In short, I am very unpredicatble.