The death of Tose Proeski

This is the natal chart of Tose Proeski - the famous Macedonian singer who died in a car accident in 2007 at the age of 26.
He was called Elvis Presley of the Balkan. His rising into glory was fascinating and many has predicted him a worldly success. He did actually record his last album in English and the songs were promising but...

His death occur16 October 2007 in Nova Gradiska Croatia somewhere in the early morning.
Here in Macedonia today he is regarded as a Saint by the people. As an angel with an angelic voice and etc.. He had glorious charisma and was one of the reasons why I get into music world.

On Wikipedia you can easily find his timeline of success. He succeed very early in his life (at the age of 16-17), can we say this is because the Exaltation of the first of the Trigon Lords of the Light of the TIme (Saturn) who is also witnessing the Light and the other Trigon rulers?!

In 2007 Tose was in the Mercury/Mars Fridaria.
Mars - the ruler of the sub-period is the ruler of natal 12th and 7th.
The death was caused by his sleepy driver (ruler of 8th in 6th Stationary).
Marsin radix is a malefic out of sect in 10th with the Light of the Time. The ruler of the Fridaria period and subperiod are in close conjunction.
Because the both rulers of the Fridaria period are in conjunction in the radix, they came together in the Profections of the year (2007), the profected Ascendant was in Leo. Cauda Draconis and the Sun were also at the Ascendant.
The Transiting Jupiter and Moon were in natal 8th. The Sun in natal 6th.

Next, Curtis Manwaring says:
"First we profect the ascendant at the rate of one sign per year. If the year leaves off at the sign of the prenatal lunation or the squares or diameters of these, the times are dangerous."
His prenatal lunation (syzygy) was a Full Moon at 0Leo.

Valens says:
"And especially if, these things being so, Kronos should be found in the 4 declines (cadent houses) of the nativity, and the support concurring, death will follow closely thereupon and bodily weakness and bloodshed and precarious sicknesses or hidden troubles, falls and sudden dangers."
Tose's Saturn (Kronos!) was in his natal 6th (the driver - his slave or the one who works for him?!)

Lot of Crisis

Valens says of this:
"And wherever it should fall out, when Kronos (Saturn) comes to be there (by transit?) or in the squares or diameters there will be death or a precarious climateric pertaining to the body or action. And similarly also if the climaterical year should come to be in the ascending or descending place (of the Moon - nodes) or their squares."
Tose's Lot of Crisis falls in Virgo and the Transiting Saturn was then in Virgo.

Lot of Destroyer

In Tose's chart falls exactly at the place of the Sun (5 Aquarius) in direct opposition to the pre-natal lunation at Leo.

According to Critodemus,
"When the Moon sees the lot of the destroyer, it causes violent deaths, and worse if the Moon should be found in zoidia that have limbs cut off."
In Tose's chart Moon sees the Lot of Destroyer with a Partile (applying) Trine.

In the Solar Revolution chart for 2007 (started on his birthday and taken his natal place as reference) ascendant is in Leo alongside Saturn!
That again accentuates the prenatal lunation which occurred there.
Cauda Draconis of the Revolutions is in Virgo at the place of the Lot of Crisis.
His Lot of Spirit is also in Virgo in radix.

I will add more findings in the following comments.

Another striking thing is that if we use the Firmicus's technique of Division of the Year according to the days each planet rules, we find that somewhere around the day he died Mars took the days of rulership of the year. We know that this Mars is an out of sect malefic up there in the 10th. It is in conjunction to the Cauda Draconis which is bad thing. Rules 12th and 7th, has a dignity in 9th (travels and long journeys, he died on a journey).
Mars by transit on the day he died was in Cancer - the Sign of the profected Ascendant. (Cancer was a profected Ascendant and I've stated earlier that Leo was at the ascendant at the time of the death because I've progressed the profected Ascendant throughout the year).

Thank you for sharing this great topic
i wish i could see more of charts and application of medieval techniques here

My question is how did the ascendant profected to leo before January 2008? His death was in 2007