Regulus on MC of SR

Just wondering if Anyone has had experience with a SR chart with Regulus on the MC, EXACT. ??? I haven't been able to find any examples to study, so if you know of one please share the example! I just came across one and am wondering at the significance, hoping to find some solid examples, thanks

Granny.

I haven't really looked for this in others' Solar Returns, so the only example I have is one of my own. In my SR for 2004 I had SR MC conjunct Regulus with an orb of 3'. I had been able to retire early a few months earlier and right after my SR I started to do some voluntary work with youngsters. Eight months later my old mother fell and broke her hip and I spent a lot more of my time tending to her needs. If you are familiar with profections I can add that my profected Ascendant had also arrived at Leo in 2004.

Hope you get some more examples and preferably from people younger than me as the MC then could reveal something more interesting.

ea

Come to think of it, mine wasn't such a good example after all in spite of the tight conjunction. This is because my natal MC is also in Leo, far from Regulus, but with Saturn just five degrees before it, so in conjunction. This I'm sure put a damper on the SR MC conjunct Regulus. Hope yours is a more spectacular year- if it's yours that is.

ea