Military Aircraft missing in Swedish Mountains

Military Aircraft missing in Swedish Mountains

A Norwegian Military Aircraft of the type Hercules went missing in the Swedish Mountains of Kebnekaise, Thursday, March 16. 2012 at 14.56 CST. This is the time when the plane was last observed. Kebnekaise is Swedens highest mountain, 2106 metres above sea level. location is 67N53, 18E33. The last radio contact was at 14.43 CST. Five Norwegian officers were onboard and are reported missing. The search for the aircraft is complicated by severe weather conditions and a visability of about 20metres.
Retrograde Mars in the 1st house is in mutual reception with retrograde Mercury on the cusp of the 9th house.
I recently opened a thread in the horary section on the Ill Mutual Reception.

For the Story: Aftenposten, VG
http://www.astronor.com

if 10 represents the pilots, then I suspect they will be okay as Venus in her Own Sign on the top there with Jupiter ought to make this come out okay? yes? will you let us know the outcome?

I see what you mean about the Rx Mars and Merc, but I was thinking that perhaps it makes it clumsy luck? as in, You are out for a walk and you step in a gross dog pile, then you look at your shoe and say "Well Now, wasn't that lucky, I wasn't wearing my New shoes." at least for those pilots sake that's what I'm hoping for. ;-)

thanks for posting this, very interesting, Granny

The wreckage of the plane has been located in a thousand pieces spread on both sides of the top of Swedens highest mountain.
Image: Aftenposten

In the chart for the last observation, the Moon was in Capricorn and that is where the plane went down, on the top of the Mountain. I have another chart on file where another plane tragically colided with the mountain side, Torghatten May 16. 1988. Here also the Moon was in Capricorn. Jupiter is in Taurus in both charts and only a few degrees apart. Jupiter appears to be the ruler of 'Big Birds', as discussed in the thread on the Morrison and the WTC

In the case of aviation tragedy at Torghatten the ascendant was in the 5th degree of Scorpio, but in the case of the Hercules plane at Kebnekaise the ascendant is in the 5th degree of Virgo.

Links: VG, Aftenposten

In the event chart both Mars and Pluto are in the degree of the nodes. Mars was also in the degree of the nodes at Torghatten with Pluto casting his antiscia to Mars. One clue here may be that Mars disposes the Capricorn Moon in both charts by exaltation.

In the case of Torghatten the Moon was 16CP29 with dispositor Saturn retrograde at 2CP01. At Kebnekaise the Moon was 2CP01 and in the exact position of Saturn in the Torghatten tragedy. Dispositor of the Moon, Saturn, is once again retrograde and located at 28LI22. Notice how the nodes are ruled by the the same planets in both charts, Jupiter and Mercury, which again refers to reoccurance of Jupiter in Taurus.

A memorial service for the 5 people who lost their lives was held yesterday, Sunday March 18., with King Harald present.

The Avaition tragedy at Torghatten

Event chart

For reference I am posting the event chart for the aviation accident at Torghatten in 1988. For the full story visit the link at Astronor.
Some years ago I received a letter from a person who lost a loved one in this accident. 'Not a day passes without me recollecting the loss and tragic happenings of this day', the person wrote. There was not unexpectedly a lot of emotion involved with discovering an astrological article on the plane crach on the internet. To be contacted by the next of kin in such a tragedy is something that makes a strong impression and it was an important reminder of those considerations that should be sought when discussing such difficult and sensitive issues.

I would like to observe yet another striking similarity between the charts. In both events the Moon disposes Jupiter, the dispositor of the North Node (peak, summit) and the significator of aviation in traditional meaning of planets (modern ruler Uranus was conjunct Mercury, ruler of the first house and dispositor of South Node in the Kebnekaise tragedy chart), as you referred to as the ruler of "Big Birds", by exaltation. The exalted ruler in both events has been strolling through the area which is literally the fall of "Big Birds".

In my opinion, the exalted ruler of a planet, reveals the peak of the relevant planet's potentional. I am inclined to think that an ill dignified exalted ruler of a planet is even worth than the ill dignified domicile lord of the relevant planet. I have been making some researches in natal astrology in this regard which seems to agree with the thesis.

Andrew Bevan wrote:The Avaition tragedy at Torghatten
To be contacted by the next of kin in such a tragedy is something that makes a strong impression and it was an important reminder of those considerations that should be sought when discussing such difficult and sensitive issues.
That's a very good point. the welfare of the relatives should always be a consideration in those situations :)