Mars, Mercury retrograde - tax module collapses

Mars, Mercury retrograde - tax module collapses

With Mars, Mercury AND Saturn retrograde the Norwegian internet-based tax module 'Altinn' has collapsed. First 10-20% of all the taxpayers were sent erronous tax-reports with incorrect information regarding their stocks, shares and financial belongings. Then today as Norwegians logged into the electronic tax-module 'Altinn' they got access to the intimate details of other private taxpayers, their partners and employment relationships with a two year backtrack.

The tax officials have to send out letters to everyone involved with new calculations of their income tax for the previous year. The electronic tax-module 'Altinn' has been closed down this evening preventing Norwegians from sorting out any tax related matters.

I suppose it could take some time before the mess gets sorted out and systems are up and running. Some people fear that the tax-offices have been taken over by the lotto. :-?

Source: VG, Aftenposten
http://www.astronor.com

Tax Administration holds an emergency meeting on Tuesday evening after a taxpayer was exposed on the tax portal Altinn.no.

'This is a security breach and we take the matter very seriously,' says the Tax director. - And so they should.... Experts are asking how such an error can occur in the year 2012.

Google translator will convert the story into English, if you can look past the blips of Mercury retrograde. :brows

More on the story: VG
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:Many Norwegians will say that it is not the 'End of the World' if we skip our tax payments this year... :lol:
In Scandinavia it would rather be a new beginning :D I know, I spent a bit of time living in Stockholm :)

Oddly I'm a firm believer in taxes. I think we all use the roads and schools and such and that shared contribution helps to make these things better for everyone! Helps to make a society great! etc. Okay I admit I dont always hold the average view. Its only a few weeks until Mercury turns himself around so hopefully life can hold on until then! (4 April 2012 Mercury goes Direct at 23 Pisces) and then the day after my natal day 14 April, Mars goes Direct, so hopefully things will straighten out soon!

Granny

By the way, I dont have a program that looks this stuff up, but am wondering when the last two or three Rx Mutual Receptions between Mercury and Mars have been, I do like to look and see if there are supporting incidents that might be looked at.

if there is interest by someone who does have a program that does that, I'd appreciate your posting the info, please. :-)

G