trines, square, rectangles by transit

I was pondering and thought I'd ponder aloud.

Currently whether or not you have planets that are in earth signs or not, there is a lovely Grand Trine between Mars in Virgo, Pluto in Cap and Jupiter/Venus in Taurus and of course the Moon has to touch earth once in a while.

I have the added interest in that it is hitting my natal Venus and natal Pluto in earth as well.

This got me to pondering about what effects do Grand aspects by transit have on your charts? in your life? etc.

this particular transit will hit everyone in either (1,5,9) (2,6,10) (3, 7, 11) or (4, 8, 12) if you are using equal houses, if not it becomes even more interesting I think. Since I live closer to the Equator than the poles, even if its Placidus or Regiomantus, it will be far more equal in houses than some of the Northern or Southern charts.

So I was wondering about how its affected people? Frankly I've had a hard time ever since Pluto went into Capricorn, which is in my 3rd natal house, or 4th if you use equal house system. which seems kind of odd because its activating my natal Pluto and Natal Venus. in either 7,11 or 8, 10 however you individually would look at it, Venus being in her own sign both natally and in transit now, you'd think that would be an advantage.

I did pick up an extra Check that I wasn't expecting on Wednesday, but not big enough to really make much of a financial difference, Anyway I'm interested in how its affecting others. if anyone wants to share.

Granny

Hi Granny Skot,

The trine you mention is in 3,7,11 in my chart and involves natal jupiter in the 11th but I didn't notice anything. But trines never did much for me. The only transits I've really felt were conjunctions & oppositions to my (afflicted) moon.

You said you feel pluto in capricorn, and I've noticed pluto changing houses. It was one factor in going back to regiomontanus over equal house.

Yes I have a friend who is into equal house, and I haven't really felt it worked quite right when I've looked at charts. Where I live Regio and Placidus are so close it is darned impossible to tell apart sometimes. But I'm far more comfortable with them that equal houses.

Generally Grand Trines I seem to notice as respite, more than active good, if that makes sense at all. but now and then... I especially notice passes over 18 Sagitarius, they seem to boom my life far better than anything else. seems to activate my Lunar/Solar trine in Leo/aries