Hi Margherita
In the second chart Venus is near enough to the Sun, she could be visible or invisible or she could be in her heliacal rising.
We need a place and a date to know...
I'm happy to assume that she is in her rising. There is already 14? of arc between the Sun and Venus, and Venus moves at her fastest speed during the superior conjunction when her motion is direct.

Ptolemy wrote:
?Further, should it happen that two arbiters of employment may be found together, and provided they should be Mercury and Venus, they will then produce musicians, melodists, and persons engaged in music, poetry, and songs: they will also produce (especially if changed in their places) mimics, actors, dealers in slaves, makers of musical instruments, choristers and musical performers, dancers, weavers, modellers in wax, and painters. And if Saturn join testimony with Mercury and Venus, the preparation and sale of female ornaments will be added to the aforesaid occupations. But, if Jupiter give testimony, the persons will become administrators of justice, guardians of public affairs, instructors of youth, and magistrates of the people."

I see that only in chart #3 Venus-Mercury connection to MC clearly represented, #3 is actor's chart.
Venus is ruling MC and 5th house of performing art. Also Mercury is triplicity air sign ruler of MC in diurnal chart, aspecting MC sign by opposition.
Saturn is rising before Sun and exalted in MC sign, in mutual reception with Jupiter in 1st house. Jupiter aspecting MC with close square. That Jupiter?s position in 1st house making native personally involved in performances. Also Jupiter is general (3rd) ruler of air triplicity (MC).
Also, as mentioned in Ptolemy?s text, with Jupiter and Saturn involvement its possible to develop some administrative career in artistic field. And Saturn-Jupiter?s location in 4th quadrant makes it possible at later years

my guess based on new information:

Let me keep importance of moon's configuration

Chart1: Business Executive
As per Maternus: In diurnal chart moon separating from Venus and applying to Mars will result in great & powerful nobles, rulers of states with some raised up by the protection of women, they will be pleasing, handsome, lovers of women, and will attain all their desires in love affairs
1. Moon (ruler of 7th) applying to Mars (rulership over 1st and MC).
2. Mars in good solar phase trines ascendant.
3. Moon good in essential dignity and conjunct NN.
4. Jupiter (ruler of 2nd and 11th) strong in Ascendant.
I think Mars in Virgo will summarize him quite well.

Chart2: Politician
There will be religious bent involved with much writing and preaching due to:
1. Moon separating from Mercury and applying to Saturn
2. Jupiter in Saggi (disposing Saturn) in 9th house
3. Virgo influence - Venus, Mercury, Moon in Virgo

Chart3: Actor
Factors considered:
1. Waning Moon moving toward Venus: As per Maternus - Indicates high position, greatest honors, and trappings of great power. They will be constant objects of scandal.
2. Moon (ruler of 7th) in 10th, applying to Venus; Venus strong essentially in Taurus in 5th whole sign and ruling MC
3. There might be problems/scandals also (??? ) with Mars being almuten of the soul, peregrine in 12th whole sign house. Also ruler of 12th is in 1st.
Is this the politician instead due to power and scandal ??? :???:
4. Venus in Taurus looks quite important in this chart

Deb wrote: I'm happy to assume that she is in her rising. There is already 14? of arc between the Sun and Venus, and Venus moves at her fastest speed during the superior conjunction when her motion is direct.
I know you use orbs. I'm happier with Giuseppe Bezza method of considering the real date - I believe Kolev does the same- and many other things especially with nativities. He commented and explained so much of Tetrabiblos, line by line sometimes and to me the method works.

But I have nothing against the dignities table and scores :)

margherita
Traditional astrology at
http://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com

Chart 1 is that of an orator, a defender or spokesman for human rights mainly because of that Mercury in 10th by division (ruling the 5th and Ascendant's ruler) but also because it is on Moon's agenda applying (translating the light of Mars and Jupiter) to 'him' by trine. First on the list is Mars in the sign of Mercury, and next is Jupiter in 1st - an angle which bears analogy with Mercury (Manilus calls the 1st - Temple of Mercury).
Venus is elevating from 9th to the MC bringing the Sun's (main luminary) agenda from 9th which gives again accentuation of some organization maybe of religious type (Jupiter on 1st would underline that too).
That Saturn, ruler of Ascendant and exaltation ruler of the Fortuna (being in the 10th from Fortuna) is in the 5th and is bringing seriousness to someone's performance, and even if it happens this to be a chart of an actor in the end (of which I would not bet) this actor would be someone with great Stamina.

Chart 2 is that of an actor who's playing in action movies. The co-ruler of 1st (Mars) in 5th in the sign of the performing like Leo.
Jupiter is the Ascendant ruler, MC ruler and Fortuna's ruler and is in 9th (10th from fortuna by whole signs). It is in 9th by division, but in 10th by signs, so this can give double meaning for that Jupiter. Making trine to that Mars in 5th can give someone who is of taking action type, religious as well and even artistically gifted (Pisces rising).

I haven't had time to put in my delineation yet. I plan to do so this evening. Just in case Tom starts to reveal the charts before then I just want to give the attributions of the charts by occupation as I see them:

1 Chart 1-Politician

2 Chart 2-Actor

3 Chart 3-Businessman

In reaching this conclusion I am relying heavily on whole sign houses rather than Placidus which Tom displayed earlier. As I think Jill already said chart 2 looks very strongly like that of the actor using WS houses.

Fingers crossed whole sign houses will hold up to this test of their accuracy. :???: Both charts 1 and 3 looks like a fall from grace to me folllowing a public scandal.

More later!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Yes, Mark, wsh makes chart 2 the most dynamic personality. It makes 3 a more dynamic chart too. I agree that number 3 is the businessman - L10 and mc ruler is venus is taurus in 5, thats a very happy, money-loving venus. Its retrograde adds a bit of ruthlessness too. Jupiter in capricorn in 1, I often see as business acumen and the ability to blag - sextile and in mutual reception with saturn in 3 - this is someone who can convince others and take charge. Plus sun in exaltation in 4 with mercury increases this trait. This could be the politician but the money-loving aspect makes me think business.

Chart 1 is trickier to judge, the asc is so late, capricorn or aquarius could be rising. If its aquarius, wsh would put sun and venus in 10 which suggests a glamorous persona. I guess some politicians are glamorous ... cant think of one offhand. Moon in cancer opposing jupiter says shrewd but likeable, important in a politician I guess.

So, basically I agree with your choices.

most of us aren't used to having to look at charts in seriousness on an internet forum without being able to transfer the info into our computer programs.. i am not complaining, but just pointing out really quick habits i have of looking at a chart are removed in this process.. one of them is looking at midpoints.. with a little bit of elbow grease i note the midheaven axis fairly close to the direct midpoint of sun/venus in chart 3 and sun/mercury in chart 1.. there may be other indirect midpoint patterns going on that i would see quickly on my computer program that i don't feel like working out by hand for the time being.. just wanted to toss this out in addition to everything else i have already said..

Here is a little trick to determine antiscia, but most people probably know it. You have to either have handy or have memorized the signs and their antiscion. Then it is simplicity in itself. If you find two planets in the appropriate signs, look at the degrees and add them together. If the sum is 30 (or close) they are on each other's antiscion.

For example, Sun in Libra, Mars in Pisces. These signs are the antiscion of each other. If the Sun is at 10 Libra and the Moon at 20 Pisces, 20 + 10 = 30, they are on each others antiscion. Who needs a computer?