Hi,

My opinion is that it is required because planets in masculine signs indicate action, drive to get ahead, push etc. all masculine traits that have to do with being successful and getting reputation.

This of course should not mean that a person having one or both of his/her luminaries in feminine signs has no chance of success and fame, but rather, other things being equal s/he is supposed to get relatively less of it.

Cheers,
Sigma

Hmm I have a few examples in my head right now that have Sun and Moon in masculine sign:
Whitney Houston had Sun in Leo and Moon in Aries (Fire!)
Tose Proeski ("balkan's Elvis Presley") had Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Libra. (Sun in elevation).

But the most important thing in my research is that 90% of the famous natives I've investigated I saw the ruler of the Fortuna in 10th sign from Fortuna. This was amazing discovery for me. I will elaborate on this more in some other post.
Would you mind to expose the charts and my findings here on this thread or you want to lead the discussion toward your initial question?

Hello NatanEpsilon,

Oh my!, I don't think people would read posts from like ages ago! Anyway, you're always welcome to put your research findings here for the benefit of others.

Valens had already mentioned the criterion you mentioned (lord of fortune in tenth from fortune) for achieving high rank of fame in his Anthology (though I suspect that you already know this!).

One thing about purposive research is that you should also show the reverse for a finding to be worthy of more research in the same direction. If you take a sample who has characteristic A in it and show that it has outcome X, you should also confirm by taking a sample who does not have characteristic A in it and show that it does not have outcome X. This is why the indication you mentioned is but one of the few indications of high rank of fame (and it is in the realm of the lots; we should also see whether there are similar indications in other realms i.e. fixed stars, planets and houses).

astrojin wrote:...you're always welcome to put your research findings here for the benefit of others.

NatanEpsilon, please share your research with all of us. By the way could you provide us with the natal data of Tose Proeski ("balkan's Elvis Presley") who died in a car crash on October 16 2007; I for one would be interested.

thank you

james

jerd wrote:
astrojin wrote:...you're always welcome to put your research findings here for the benefit of others.

NatanEpsilon, please share your research with all of us. By the way could you provide us with the natal data of Tose Proeski ("balkan's Elvis Presley") who died in a car crash on October 16 2007; I for one would be interested.

thank you

james
Hi Jerd,

I've tried to reach some close people to Tose and to get his birth detail and get this:

Tose Proeski
25 January 1981
Prilep, Macedonia
11:15 AM

I was not sure about the time of birth. I've read on internet times like 10:30, 10:45 and etc., but his cousin said: "I know that he is born 5 minutes before me (and she is 11:20), we were kidding whole life for that matter".
So the rating of this time would be A, but very strong A, because I get that time from other people close to him also.

One thing for sure is that he was Taurus Rising, he was telling that all the time, and this can be easily seen by his outlook and behavior also.

However, I will try in the future to get AA rating (from birth certificate) birth details.

Examples of Ruler of POF in 10th from Fortune

This is the Part of Fortune as AC chart of Whitney Houston.
Her Ascendant would be Cancer and the ruler Moon is up in elevation in 10th.
Jupiter - the greater benefic (who is exalted ruler of POF) is in conjunction to the Moon.
This already gives a great account on eminence.

The 2nd chart is the birth chart of Monica Belucci:
You can see her POF exactly on MC upthere.
The ruler - Mars is in the 10th place/sign from Fortuna with the lesser benefic - Venus there, and Moon also.
Her Almutem Figuris is Venus and Zoller says about the one with that almutem: "He/She is a lover of Beauty, music and men/women" (I'm paraphrasing).

Tose had also ruler of Fortuna (in Capricorn) in 10th sign from Fortuna, i.e. Saturn (exalted!) in Libra.

The interesting thing is that all these 3 examples has masculine Sun/Moon.
Whitney has Leo/Aries
Monica Belucci has Libra/Leo
Tose has Aquarius/Libra.

I will add more examples (including other lots and chart formations) when I'll have the time.[/img]