Andrew Bevan wrote:I think it is important to include the Asc, MC, Moon and POF for every chart. In that way it is easier for others to jump in and see what is going on, rather than have to calculate the charts all for themselves. :) :'
Good point. If I had done that, you would have spotted the difference. I will try to remember in future. :D

The problem of matches starting at the same time, particularly when different locations do not change the sign on the angles is one that continues to bother me. The actual results are not all the same (usually!) so either it comes down to very small differences such as the actual degree on the angles and degree symbolism, or to team colour (or something else that we have not considered). The alternative is that we say we can't predict these matches, but I don't like admitting defeat :lol:

Rather than start a discussion in the Football in March thread, I will wait until Sunday and post in the April thread.

Graham

Thank you Andrew. I am quite pleased that I got that right :)

I do think we can use days like today to help us refine our approach to prediction. With 7 matches starting at the same time, we have a chance to look at the differences. The rulers are the same for all the locations, as is the Lord of the Hour. I shall try to put together some thoughts on what were the specific small differences for each match to see what people think.