Football in March

There is an interesting FA Cup replay this evening, Birmingham v Chelsea: Tuesday 6 March KO 19:45 GMT at Birmingham?s St Andrews stadium 52N29 1W52 (Asc 6LI29, MC 8CA33, LH JU).

Chelsea are the clear favourites with odds 1.65 against Birmingham?s 6.2. Note that this match has to produce a result, so it will go to extra time and penalties if necessary.

Others may wish to consider the states of L1 and L7, but I am particularly interested in Pluto on the IC. At kick-off Pluto is in H4, but 3 minutes later (or if kick-off is late) it moves to H3. In the past, Pluto on the IC in H4 produced a win for the Home Underdog. On the other hand, Pluto on the IC in H3 has produced a win for the Away Favourite.

A simple analysis of L1 and L7 (others please feel free to give a more detailed analysis) would suggest Chelsea winning. In light of Pluto changing house, I just wonder if Birmingham might open the scoring in the first few minutes, but Chelsea be the eventual winners. If Birmingham do score in the first 5 minutes, say, I will have an in-play bet on Chelsea ? the odds might be reasonable at that point :)

Graham

March 24.-25. the Sun will be conjunct Uranus before it proceeds to pick up on a square to Pluto. Is this the time to select a favourite combination of underdogs for a price that might seem astronomical? 8)

Arsenal - Aston Villa 1.42 4.13 7.70
Liverpool - Wigan 1.28 4.93 10.91
Stoke - ManC 5.67 3.61 1.60

:?:
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:Torres puts an end to draught

Fernando Torres scored two goals in Chelsea's 5-2 victory over Leicester this afternoon.
This put an end to his 151 days of a goalless draught.
Jupiter today was 10TA30 and in exact trine to Torres' natal Jupiter at 10CP31! :'
Is there any indication that it might be easier for Torres to perform better in the coming weeks?

I would say that Torres' return to the scoring list seems quite timely. His last previous goal was on October 19. 2011 with Jupiter retrograde at 6TA33. On Sunday March 18. 2012 Jupiter was 10TA31, or close enough. The key point her must be that Jupiter was stationary and turned retrograde on August 30. 2011 at 10TA21. So the draught may in someway be related to Jupiter's retrograde passage.

I don't have Torres' exact birthtime, but his Moon is in Scorpio and at Sunrise it was 9SC02. Something cut this excellent player off from scoring for 151 days!! Again, he broke the curse as Jupiter came in a trine to its position in his natal chart.

Hey - Here is a perculiar thing!!

One event that surpasses anything else that happened in World football this weekend was the collapsing of Fabrice Muamba in the 41st minute of the FA Cup match between Tottenham and Bolton.

Fabrice is born April 6. 1988 - and that gives him a natal Jupiter 6TA21!!

Check that one out!! Where was Jupiter on the day of October 19. 2011 when Torres was hit by his goalless curse. It was 6TA33!!

How is that for connections??? :shock:

Andrew Bevan wrote:Hey - Here is a perculiar thing!!

One event that surpasses anything else that happened in World football this weekend was the collapsing of Fabrice Muamba in the 41st minute of the FA Cup match between Tottenham and Bolton.

Check that one out!! Where was Jupiter on the day of October 19. 2011 when Torres was hit by his goalless curse. It was 6TA33!!

uncanny:) I'm seriously impressed right now. I really hope Fabrice is alright tho :)

Andrew Bevan wrote:Hey - Here is a perculiar thing!!

I like Lonsdales's Sabian interpretation for this 7 Taurus degree:-

TAURUS 7
A large ruby inscribed with a prayer.
A beautiful dream that comes true. Conceiving in your heart that a fresh life current is here to be met in the physical. Being magnetized to the spot where the New Earth arises. You feel deeply drawn to give yourself over completely to what the new life-wave asks. Sensing acutely that this is all that counts, and suffering for all of those who are shut off from the bounty. Knowing how hard it is to feel dejected and forsaken, and never forgetting the ache, the longing, the distances, and what it takes to earnestly clasp new life and realize you belong to the heavenly kingdom in the Earth and will never again be out in the cold.

Out of the Cold indeed!

Greg
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

March 24.-25. the Sun will be conjunct Uranus before it proceeds to pick up on a square to Pluto. Is this the time to select a favourite combination of underdogs for a price that might seem astronomical?

Arsenal - Aston Villa 1.42 4.13 7.70
Liverpool - Wigan 1.28 4.93 10.91
Stoke - ManC 5.67 3.61 1.60
Arsenal - Villa 3-0: 1.42
Liverpool - Wigan 1-2: 10.91 :'
Stoke - ManC 1-1: 3,61

A spectacular goal by Crouch for Stoke. Wigan's victory was definately the underdog of the day!

Man City v Sunderland, 31 March at 15:00 BST

So far this season Man City have won all their home matches. I wonder if this might be the end of the run - we could have a draw.

The match has the Sun as L1 in H9 and a retrograde Saturn as L7 in H3, which seems quite even. Looking at the colours, Man City in light blue is Venus in H10, and Sunderland in red, the retrograde Mars in H1. This again seems reasonable even.

I have noticed that when the planet representing the away colour (Mars in this case) is in H1 it seems to help the away team quite significantly. I don't think it will be enough for Sunderland to win, but might just be enough to give a draw.

A final point, L1 is disposed by Mars, the away team's colour significator, and L7 is disposed by Venus, the home team's colour significator. Thjis mutual disposition by colour might be worth noting.

Graham