View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Recent additions:
A Correct Prediction: the NYC buiding strike, 1991
by Robert E. Zoller
Book II of Carmen Astrologicum by Dorotheus
translated by David Pingree
Compiled by Deborah Houlding
Astrology and Cosmology in Early China: Conforming Earth to Heaven, by David W. Pankenier
Reviewed by Gill Zukovskis

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Football in March
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GB

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Football in March Reply with quote

There is an interesting FA Cup replay this evening, Birmingham v Chelsea: Tuesday 6 March KO 19:45 GMT at Birmingham’s St Andrews stadium 52N29 1W52 (Asc 6LI29, MC 8CA33, LH JU).

Chelsea are the clear favourites with odds 1.65 against Birmingham’s 6.2. Note that this match has to produce a result, so it will go to extra time and penalties if necessary.

Others may wish to consider the states of L1 and L7, but I am particularly interested in Pluto on the IC. At kick-off Pluto is in H4, but 3 minutes later (or if kick-off is late) it moves to H3. In the past, Pluto on the IC in H4 produced a win for the Home Underdog. On the other hand, Pluto on the IC in H3 has produced a win for the Away Favourite.

A simple analysis of L1 and L7 (others please feel free to give a more detailed analysis) would suggest Chelsea winning. In light of Pluto changing house, I just wonder if Birmingham might open the scoring in the first few minutes, but Chelsea be the eventual winners. If Birmingham do score in the first 5 minutes, say, I will have an in-play bet on Chelsea – the odds might be reasonable at that point Smile

Graham
daz madrigal

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty unlikely that Birmingham wil score in the first 5 minutes, consequently a prediction for a Chelsea win would be unremarkable in the circumstances.

Confused
golmagi

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I'm completely new here Smile

I had no idea you can use astrology to find hits for football results. Quite amazing indeed Smile
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 24.-25. the Sun will be conjunct Uranus before it proceeds to pick up on a square to Pluto. Is this the time to select a favourite combination of underdogs for a price that might seem astronomical? Cool

Arsenal - Aston Villa 1.42 4.13 7.70
Liverpool - Wigan 1.28 4.93 10.91
Stoke - ManC 5.67 3.61 1.60

Question
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torres puts an end to drought

Fernando Torres scored two goals in Chelsea's 5-2 victory over Leicester this afternoon.
This put an end to his 151 days of a goalless draught.

Jupiter today was 10TA30 and in exact trine to Torres' natal Jupiter at 10CP31! Thumbs up

Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
golmagi

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Bevan wrote:
Torres puts an end to draught

Fernando Torres scored two goals in Chelsea's 5-2 victory over Leicester this afternoon.
This put an end to his 151 days of a goalless draught.

Jupiter today was 10TA30 and in exact trine to Torres' natal Jupiter at 10CP31! Thumbs up

Is there any indication that it might be easier for Torres to perform better in the coming weeks?
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that Torres' return to the scoring list seems quite timely. His last previous goal was on October 19. 2011 with Jupiter retrograde at 6TA33. On Sunday March 18. 2012 Jupiter was 10TA31, or close enough. The key point her must be that Jupiter was stationary and turned retrograde on August 30. 2011 at 10TA21. So the draught may in someway be related to Jupiter's retrograde passage.

I don't have Torres' exact birthtime, but his Moon is in Scorpio and at Sunrise it was 9SC02. Something cut this excellent player off from scoring for 151 days!! Again, he broke the curse as Jupiter came in a trine to its position in his natal chart.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - Here is a perculiar thing!!

One event that surpasses anything else that happened in World football this weekend was the collapsing of Fabrice Muamba in the 41st minute of the FA Cup match between Tottenham and Bolton.

Fabrice is born April 6. 1988 - and that gives him a natal Jupiter 6TA21!!

Check that one out!! Where was Jupiter on the day of October 19. 2011 when Torres was hit by his goalless curse. It was 6TA33!!

How is that for connections??? Shocked
golmagi

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Bevan wrote:

One event that surpasses anything else that happened in World football this weekend was the collapsing of Fabrice Muamba in the 41st minute of the FA Cup match between Tottenham and Bolton.

Check that one out!! Where was Jupiter on the day of October 19. 2011 when Torres was hit by his goalless curse. It was 6TA33!!

uncanny:) I'm seriously impressed right now. I really hope Fabrice is alright tho Smile
daz madrigal

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Bevan wrote:

I like Lonsdales's Sabian interpretation for this 7 Taurus degree:-

TAURUS 7
A large ruby inscribed with a prayer.
A beautiful dream that comes true. Conceiving in your heart that a fresh life current is here to be met in the physical. Being magnetized to the spot where the New Earth arises. You feel deeply drawn to give yourself over completely to what the new life-wave asks. Sensing acutely that this is all that counts, and suffering for all of those who are shut off from the bounty. Knowing how hard it is to feel dejected and forsaken, and never forgetting the ache, the longing, the distances, and what it takes to earnestly clasp new life and realize you belong to the heavenly kingdom in the Earth and will never again be out in the cold.

Out of the Cold indeed!

Greg
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
March 24.-25. the Sun will be conjunct Uranus before it proceeds to pick up on a square to Pluto. Is this the time to select a favourite combination of underdogs for a price that might seem astronomical?

Arsenal - Aston Villa 1.42 4.13 7.70
Liverpool - Wigan 1.28 4.93 10.91
Stoke - ManC 5.67 3.61 1.60

Arsenal - Villa 3-0: 1.42
Liverpool - Wigan 1-2: 10.91 Thumbs up
Stoke - ManC 1-1: 3,61

A spectacular goal by Crouch for Stoke. Wigan's victory was definately the underdog of the day!
GB

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man City v Sunderland, 31 March at 15:00 BST

So far this season Man City have won all their home matches. I wonder if this might be the end of the run - we could have a draw.

The match has the Sun as L1 in H9 and a retrograde Saturn as L7 in H3, which seems quite even. Looking at the colours, Man City in light blue is Venus in H10, and Sunderland in red, the retrograde Mars in H1. This again seems reasonable even.

I have noticed that when the planet representing the away colour (Mars in this case) is in H1 it seems to help the away team quite significantly. I don't think it will be enough for Sunderland to win, but might just be enough to give a draw.

A final point, L1 is disposed by Mars, the away team's colour significator, and L7 is disposed by Venus, the home team's colour significator. Thjis mutual disposition by colour might be worth noting.

Graham
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Man City v Sunderland, 31 March at 15:00 BST
So far this season Man City have won all their home matches. I wonder if this might be the end of the run - we could have a draw.

Too many games going on at once, but it could still be interesting to follow.

Manchester C - Sunderland
Odds: 1,22 6,00 15,00
Asc 4VI03 MC 24TA30 Moon 20CN26 POF 13SG20
Day Saturn, Hour Jupiter - not radical

With Mars retrograde on the asc and Mercury, L1, retrograde too - the disadvantage is certainly on the home team. And Algol so close to the MC. But then the Moon is in Cancer, which is a advantage for ManC and the match doesn't have an individual starting time - so many of the chart details go with the flush. The Sun is coming off his square to Pluto, so I don't think the underdog will get any help from those quarters, either. With all these games going on at the same time.. maybe best to think in terms of generals.
GB

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew, I think you have set the chart for GMT, not for summer time. I have 24LE rising.

That said, some of your general points are still valid Very Happy and the draw is something of a long shot. However, with so many games at 3pm, I think it is the small differences that become important. They are what make each game unique.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Andrew, I think you have set the chart for GMT, not for summer time. I have 24LE rising.

Yes, you are right! That is so irritating!! I noticed that the subraction/ convertion of hours jumped when I did the chart calculations, but didn't think any more about it. I always takes a week to figure out what the computor is doing when we change the clocks!! Sick

I cast the chart in haste. I think it is important to include the Asc, MC, Moon and POF for every chart. In that way it is easier for others to jump in and see what is going on, rather than have to calculate the charts all for themselves. Smile Thumbs up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: