Hi Jorge,
the problems you mentioned might be discussed in another thread.

Back to Charles -
how to translate "Pers?nlichkeitsmuster"? - "Patterns of personality" (?)
Anyway -
he's got bi'jian - "brotherhood" - thrice: year pillar - month pillar - hour pillar

I.e. running the risk of having to fight, separation, doesn't get the reward he deserves

bi'jian in the year pillar:
feeling lonely, feels attached to close friends - this seems accurately to describe his youth (and possibly more)

.. in the year pillar: emotional stress throughout his life . Needs people with same ideals.

Hour pillar: Lack of peace in his home.

OK, there's more to be said. But at times "less is more" - I'm afraid Charles will not have the emotional comfort he's been looking for - remember that the hour pillar also represents the years "60 and beyond".

I also find his chieh tai pattern interesting . It is found in his month and hour pillar. Chieh tai has to do with one's needs within an ideological or religious frame - some kind of "weltanschauung". Seems to hit the target in this case. Interesting - according to G?rtz; this pattern in the monthly chart means having a cool atmosphere in one's parental home. Will sooner or later find his own way.
The two patterns mentioned here are found in unison in the month and the hour pillar: with chieh tai being stronger than bi'jian this may result in problems within th family.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Lunlumo wrote:Hi Jorge, the problems you mentioned might be discussed in another thread. Back to Charles - how to translate "Pers?nlichkeitsmuster"? - "Patterns of personality" (?) Anyway - he's got bi'jian - "brotherhood" - thrice: year pillar - month pillar - hour pillar I.e. running the risk of having to fight, separation, doesn't get the reward he deserves bi'jian in the year pillar: feeling lonely, feels attached to close friends - this seems accurately to describe his youth (and possibly more) .. in the year pillar: emotional stress throughout his life . Needs people with same ideals. Hour pillar: Lack of peace in his home. OK, there's more to be said. But at times "less is more" - I'm afraid Charles will not have the emotional comfort he's been looking for - remember that the hour pillar also represents the years "60 and beyond". I also find his chieh tai pattern interesting . It is found in his month and hour pillar. Chieh tai has to do with one's needs within an ideological or religious frame - some kind of "weltanschauung". Seems to hit the target in this case. Interesting - according to G?rtz; this pattern in the monthly chart means having a cool atmosphere in one's parental home. Will sooner or later find his own way. The two patterns mentioned here are found in unison in the month and the hour pillar: with chieh tai being stronger than bi'jian this may result in problems within th family. LL
He married Di in a Rooster year which clashes with day or marriage court with Mao.
Chi tai is called Robber of wealth, its a very competitive star also called Yang Ren