100k?

Well, may be question just hypothetical, and chart even not radical (Saturn hour ruler). But Jupiter's location so appropriate (AC and MC ruler at 2nd house cusp).
I've sent resumes to two companies with landscape designer positions,
and 100k they posted looks way too generous at present market condition. I was offered much less before and preferred to stay freelancing in this field.
They even mentioned "100k + commissions", but may be that's the trick, may be in reality "100k potential with commission". And may be that's reflected in Moon and Venus in 12th position.
But Jupiter-Venus mutual reception is so attractive.
So, what do you think?
[/img]

yuriry, many on various Forums don't show skills of organization within their posts.

And as you know there are a few who seek free advice because they appear to have no idea or input into their chart they are working on.

If this is an Electional Chart, Luna has already separated from the Lord of the 10th/career.

If this is a horary chart, there isn't a solid question, too vague.

We all start somewhere in astrology, but this is very perplexing if you are an astrologer who wants feedback!

Clinton Garrett Soule

I must respectfully agree with Clinton. Far too many posters in this forum of late are only posting their own charts for others to read for them. I do not see much effort on their part to contribute to any other posts besides those that personally interest them (or their "clients"). I have not been responding to most of these for a reason, and I have noticed a lot of others have been silent as well. There are many other forums on the web that better serve that purpose.

I do not mind personal horaries, but only when the astrologer of the chart gives a thorough background into the situation, has an understanding of the chart, and areas that puzzle them are specifically noted (a specific focus to the discussion), etc. A final outcome is also quite important too, of course.

Otherwise the discussion is quite fruitless, generally, and revolves around giving advice to someone, or explaining to them how to read their chart, rather than an astrological focus.

yuriy,

We are all here as students and I'm sure like myself, all of us have asked horarys and came up with a Pisces rising(over-sensitity, confusing, sometimes deceptive, sometimes camouflaged agendas). And I'm sure most of us didn't like being the Pisces asc. querant but that is the way the question fell.

The prior references to Pisces Ascending horarys isn't nessarily a traditional approach; yet this horary artist notices the keywords often with pisces rising.

In other words, for that particular ascendant, working with them is sometimes like stalking up to a trout stream, very quietly, because the fisherman does Not wish to spook the fish he intends to catch.

Now Yuriy, we just don't understand your question.

Could you clarify what the quesited actually is by stating a question?

Surely you realize many may have thought that the querant may not even be a horary artist by what they have written and not said. :-?

Clinton Garrett Soule

As I've mentioned the chart isn't even radical. And I was blaming myself already... Though someone told that "astrology never stop".
Now, if that chart represented current work/projects status, than an interesting updates coming up. I've involved into some equestrian kind of project, with horse barn, horse race track reconstruction, new observation tower, etc.
In that matter another 12th house's meaning is big animals, like horses. :lol:

Clinton Soule wrote:
Now Yuriy, we just don't understand your question.

Could you clarify what the quesited actually is by stating a question?

Surely you realize many may have thought that the querant may not even be a horary artist by what they have written and not said. :-?

Clinton Garrett Soule
What I really wanted to know "Will I get this 100k job?"
Now I know that they filled position with someone else.
Interesting that a week ago their manager contacted me for the interview but never confirmed the time. Than later I've called him and he said that position is filled.
I think among 50+ candidates I came to attention because of my visual portfolio, not because of sales-manager potential. But that last quality is crucial for position.

So, the funny moment is that instead of 100k job I've got equestrian project
for 100k+ high-end top dollar race horses.
Do you see that 100k figure in this horary somehow?

Yuriy,

The moon separated from aspect to the lord of the matter at about one degree in Pisces, generally a NO answer on your other Job.

Pisces is often, most of the time very confusing, sometimes deceptive.

Moon in the 12th(horses) and Jupiter as lord of 10th and asc. could relate, but the question dealt with a particular job, you can't go answering all types of questions from a horary unless originally asked.

Like a hundred horary students could ask in a classroom environment about their own horarys and that one chart can be utilized.

Clinton Garrett Soule :?

Clinton Soule wrote:Yuriy,

The moon separated from aspect to the lord of the matter at about one degree in Pisces, generally a NO answer on your other Job.

Pisces is often, most of the time very confusing, sometimes deceptive.

Moon in the 12th(horses) and Jupiter as lord of 10th and asc. could relate, but the question dealt with a particular job, you can't go answering all types of questions from a horary unless originally asked.

Like a hundred horary students could ask in a classroom environment about their own horarys and that one chart can be utilized.

Clinton Garrett Soule :?

Why we always sliding to this modern Neptunian characteristics of Pieces?
Traditionally Jupiter is night ruler of Pieces and in this particular chart Jupiter is angular in practical Taurus.