I just realized that one of the charts was accidentally cast in a house system other than Placidus. I don' think it makes a whole lot of difference though. So treat them as the same.

I would say chart 1.

I am ignoring essential dignities because this is the chart of a person who accidentally became an actor( accidental dignity)

Venus is close to 10th.
5th lord is in the 10th.
Dispositorship gives 10th lord Mars -> mercury -> Jupiter -> Saturn -> Mercury-> Jupiter.

Now, because I am generally wrong in astrology you have only two more charts to think about. :)

Hello,

I think the actor is chart #2...

For an actor, I would assume that we need a strong Sun, Mars, and Jupiter and an emphasis on Houses 5, 7, and 10.

The Sun is in performance-oriented Leo, making a trine to the Node, which is conjunct the Midheaven.

Mars (co-rules the Asc and) is in Leo in the 5th.

The ruler of the 5th is widely conjunct the 7th, but tightly conjunct the ruler of the 7th, giving the outlet to the public.

Jupiter rules the Midheaven and is in its own sign, in its own house.

Specifically, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, 5th, 7th, and 10th are prominent, so I see this person as a performer. I assume that he/she is the actor.

Peace

James
Last edited by Atlantean on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moon's configuration:
Chart 1: Moon separating from Venus and applying to Mars
Chart 2: Moon moving from Mercury to Saturn
Chart 3: Moon applying to Venus

Based on moon's configuration, I think I will eliminate Chart 2.

Chart 2 looks to be a religious writer, preacher type because of moon's configuration and due to Jupiter strong in 9th

Chart 1:
As per Maternus: In diurnal chart moon separating from Venus and applying to Mars will result in great & powerful nobles, rulers of states with some raised up by the protection of women, they will be pleasing, handsome, lovers of women, and will attain all their desires in love affairs.
Other factors noticed by me:
1. Moon (ruler of 7th) applying to Mars (rulership over 1st and MC).
2. Mars in good solar phase trines ascendant.
3. Moon good in essential dignity and conjunct NN.
4. Jupiter (ruler of 2nd and 11th) strong in Ascendant.

I think Chart 1 is a wealthy-king, business-magnate sort of person with lot of charisma

Chart 3:
Waning Moon moving toward Venus: As per Maternus - Indicates high position, greatest honors, and trappings of great power. They will be constant objects of scandal.
Moon (ruler of 7th) in 10th, applying to Venus; Venus strong essentially in Taurus in 5th whole sign and ruling MC, I think Chart 3 is the actor.
There might be problems/scandals also with Mars being almuten of the soul, peregrine in 12th whole sign house. Also ruler of 12th is in 1st.

good one! you are forcing me to think - wink, wink.. chart 1 and 2 have a lot going for them in this regard. i don't see it in 3 so much...

i like chart 1 for the actor.. day chart with jupiter rising makes jupiter especially strong. day chart also makes sun strong and it is widely conjunct midheaven. ascendant and jupiter ruler - saturn in the 5th. moon conjunct 7th house cusp and very strong.. i am avoiding talking about the obvious set up for an actor seen in chart 2.. chart 1 midheaven ruler is mars in virgo which doesn't make as much sense to me but i think sun conjunct midheaven and jupiter on ascendant in a day chart makes enough sense to override mars position as a dominant factor..

what am i looking for in an actors chart? strong sun, jupiter and moon.. what houses am i looking at? 5th mostly and then 1st and 7th.. what signs? leo mostly..
chart 1 fulfills much of this, but then chart 2 does too.. again i find myself torn in 2, lol... now hopefully i won't stumble on any charts before the next phase of the exercise unfolds so i can maybe get the 2nd part right... thanks tom.

secondary thoughts using nodal axis - pt 2

if the nodes are going to matter for anything then it would seem to me chart 1 with the axis conjunct the ascendant axis, with moon really highlight the moon here and my idea of houses 5, 1 and 7 having something to do with acting. i bounce back and forth with w/s houses and the placidus they are given in.. moon rules the 7th, so a strong emphasis on the 7th is highlighted and really the 1/7 axis thru nodes and moon..

chart 2 with nodal axis on midheaven axis doesn't do it for me as much as it is more of a 10th house focus which i don't associate with acting..

chart 3 nodal axis on the 12/6 axis and in the sign sag/gemini goes back into the planet jupiter - a fire planet that i do associate with acting.. interesting..

on another theme - chart 2 ruler of ascendant and midheaven in the 9th or 10th house doesn't do it for me so much either.. either rulership matters and the house placement of the planet is meaningful or i have something wrong! i could go out to solar house use and have jupiter in the solar 5th at which point chart 2 makes a whole lot more sense here.. it is still a close call for me between chart 1 and 2 while i lean towards chart 1 more strongly.

thanks for sharing cor scorpii

i was trying to figure out why so few folks have gotten involved on this thread and figured some wanted to wait for the so called pros to respond first!

i am also starting to appreciate toms concern expressed on the other thread on folks discovering who the chart belongs to and responding in any number of ways...

OK time to spill the beans a little. Of the two charts that are not the actor, one is a politician and one is a business executive. Both have something very similar in their backgrounds. And I think it is fair to say that the business executive, although well known, is not known for that.

Hello Tom,

The first chart, with the Cancer Moon at the Descendant, Jupiter at the Ascendant and Venus at the Midheaven appears to be the one denoting popularity, so I am thinking it is the politician.

If that is so, then the business executive must be the third chart. If it's the business executive, I would expect Mercury, Saturn, Capricorn and Virgo prominent, as well as the Ascendant and money ( 2,8 ) and work ( 6,10 ) Houses...

The standout is Saturn, Sun, and Mercury in the 3rd House which I am now (thanks to your tip) reading as business acumen. These three planets, together, rule the 1st, 2nd, 6th and 8th! Most of the houses relevant to administration. Seems a confirmation for this chart being the business executive of the three.

With the business executive, this Moon in the 10th , tightly sextile the Asc makes me think this person is famous somehow. Being in Scorpio (the Moon) and opposite Venus, which rules the Midheaven, I get the feeling more of infamy.

Peace

James
Last edited by Atlantean on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.