Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Solar revolution and relocation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clelia Romano

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Solar revolution and relocation Reply with quote

Hello All!

I do not know if the matter was still discussed in the forum. I tried to find it with no results.

I would like to discuss if you think it is worthy to change countries in order to have a better Solar Revolution.

Sincerely I do not have experience on this matter, because when I used the so called modern astrology I was not able to understand a word on the SR and when someone would do a trip in order to avoid some kind of stuff the thing sounded really weird in my opinion.

Now, after almost 10 years studying traditional astrology I have some familiarity with the SR, firdars and profections and I can say that the present one is scaring me, especially because the ASC is the same as the natal chart and Saturn Rx is in the Ascendant´s cusp. Saturn rules the 4th and the 5th, and as a matter of fact I have an old father who is 93 and children living with me. Besides that Moon, Sun, and Mercury appears in the 6th house and Mars in the 12th. The only good thing is Venus domiciliated in Taurus, but in the 8th.
We do not have any tradition about relocation interfering in the results of the SR, possibly because in old times the distances were so small that it would not make much difference. On the other hand I do believe that we can´t simply avoid bad things changing the place of birthday: the planets for best or worse will still be there.
Paraphrasing Valens I´m a soldier of fate but this time I´m questioning if we can use some free will.

Do a trip right now is an inconvenience because of a lot of reasons but I´ll do it if I feel convinced it is worthy.
So, the opinion of people with experience in this kind of issue will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance:-)

Clélia
Konrad

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much experience with relocating for a return, Clelia, but I have some experience with the construction of astrological talismans to try and alleviate particularly nasty times and time-lords in my life which is similar to what you are asking.

I have created two separate talismans for success in career and general prosperity, and both times, within a week, I had a new job. The thing is, both times I was sacked after a week or so in the most outrageous and surreal circumstances, things that if someone had told me happened to them, I would have trouble believing that life could be so weird. These were also the only two times I have ever been sacked in my life. Maybe just a coincidence...

I guess my point is that some things are unavoidable and in that vein, I wouldn't think going on holiday for your birthday is going to "trick" fate into giving you a different lot.
margherita

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Solar revolution and relocation Reply with quote

Clelia Romano wrote:

Do a trip right now is an inconvenience because of a lot of reasons but I´ll do it if I feel convinced it is worthy.
So, the opinion of people with experience in this kind of issue will be really appreciated.

Clélia

I would not go.

In primis that's absolutely not traditional. Moreover, if you leave maybe you can ameliorate the solar return, but not profections and directions, and we know that they are important too.
Modern astrologers want relocate solar returns because they don't consider the rest, but we do.

A couple of years ago the soccer coach Josè Mourihno, had an awful solar return, and Ciro Discepolo (the Italian supporter of solar return travels) foresaw for him all the plagues of Egypt. Smile It was the year Mourihno won everything.

In Italy this story is now proverbial....

margherita
James E.

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not relocate, never have, never will

Quote:
Moreover, if you leave maybe you can ameliorate the solar return, but not profections and directions, and we know that they are important too.

Absolutely!

james
Konrad

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Solar revolution and relocation Reply with quote

margherita wrote:
Clelia Romano wrote:

Clélia

I would not go.

In primis that's absolutely not traditional. Moreover, if you leave maybe you can ameliorate the solar return, but not profections and directions, and we know that they are important too.
Modern astrologers want relocate solar returns because they don't consider the rest, but we do.

A couple of years ago the soccer coach Josè Mourihno, had an awful solar return, and Ciro Discepolo (the Italian supporter of solar return travels) foresaw for him all the plagues of Egypt. Smile It was the year Mourihno won everything.

In Italy this story is now proverbial....

margherita

Nice story, Margherita. Out of interest did this guy change his viewpoint on relocating after such a disaster?
Clelia Romano

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konrad, thanks for sharing the talisman´s occurrences. Let me tell you that 20 years ago I was trying to make a kind of energetic telekinesis ( I don´t know how to say it in English, but I hope everybody will get the idea). I put two beans one aside the other into two different bowls with cotton and water. Normally the bean germinates, as we learned in the first school.
In a distant room I concentrated every night on thinking in one of the beans. Surprisingly it germinated and the other didn’t.
When I thought I had discovered my mental power ( LOL), the first plant died and the other obeying its inner clock germinated and was still alive for a long time. That kind of thing bugged me a lot and I tried the same thing many other times and the result was always the same: first an expressive growth followed by a precocious dead.

I think that there are things we have to cope with, it is true and Margherita´s example is funny (thanks Margherita!)! Perhaps Ciro missed the point or maybe that some strong energetic power which frightens all of us is also able to cause big things, and the malefics can find their way out to realize some important goals.
In my case I have some doubts, but I felt now more comfortable with your words. Many thanks for each one of you!

Clélia
Mark

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Clelia,

Not sure if this helps but I found this old thread on the topic of solar returns:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5642

regards

Mark
Clelia Romano

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Hi Clelia,

Not sure if this helps but I found this old thread on the topic of solar returns:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5642

regards

Mark

Thanks Mark! it was an interesting thread!

regards

Clélia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: