Rectification Using Topocentric Primary Directions

[This is a "break out" from another discussion "Primary Directions vs Solar Arcs." In that thread, Paul had put forth the idea of rectifying his chart using these methods and then demonstrating the related Primary Directions to his list of events. If Paul is still interested, then I will do that here so as to not detract from the original thread, initiated by james m.]

Paul,

Since we are doing this publicly, I am assuming that you don't mind posting your list of events here so that all may review them using their methods so that they can contrast their own normal methods with the method which I am detailing here.

Re: Number of Events

After having done MANY, MANY rectifications, I can very firmly say that each rectification is different. Some, with many events and a short timeframe can be much more difficult than others with not so many events and a longer timeframe. In other words, it is impossible ahead of time to know just how many events will be necessary.

Too few events or too long a search timeframe and it can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. On the other hand, some rectifications, for example that for Ken Haining are immediately resolvable with only 3 events, even with an extended search range.

Likely the best way to proceed, is for you to post what events you have secure dates for...using the list below as a memory guide / organizational tool... and give perhaps a 4 hour timeframe in which the Birth Certificate time is contained. I'll take an initial look at it and if it's immediately resolvable, we'll go from there...otherwise, I'll tell you that we need a few more events.

Here is the list of event categories that can help me. Best to mostly include securely dated events. If you have a major event (deaths, separations, births in the family) that you only know to some particular specificity, then please let me know how accurately you know it to be. (ie. if you made your first trip abroad in the last week of June, then you might write "pleasant trip to Venice, June 27th (+/- 3 days)")

One other note... you mentioned many events in a relatively short time-frame... What is best is to have a batch of dates over a long period of time as this locks the particular sequence of events more dramatically with the corresponding Primary Directions.

[If you had a Brother born in 86, your Father died in 89, Relationship started in 92, Trip Abroad in 94, Mother died in 97, Separation in 99, Major job in 2001.... you can see how this will be more astrologically "workable" in finding your Primary Directions "sequence" than if all of these events happened in 2011.]

Here is the list...

1 Birth of Brother

2 Birth of Sister

3 Birth of Son

4 Birth of Daughter

5 Birth of Grandson

6 Birth of Granddaughter

7 Marriage/Engagement/Love-affair(M)

8 Marriage/Engagement/Love-affiair(F)

9 Marriage of Son/Daughter

10 Divorce/Separation

11 Death of Father/Grandfather

12 Death of Mother/Grandmother

13 Death of Son

14 Death of Daughter

15 Death of Wife/Friend

16 Death of Husband/Friend

17 Death of Brother

18 Death of Sister

19 Death

20 Assassination/Suicide

21 Success/Elected

22 Promotion/Job

23 Failure

24 Resignation/Retirement

25 Travel Overseas (positive)

26 Travel (positive)

27 Travel (negative)

28 Mobilization

29 Demobilization/Release

30 Arrest

31 Accident

32 Hopsitalization/Illness

33 Violence

34 Intrigue

35 Losses

36 Gambling Losses

37 Gambling Gains

38 Graduation/Publication

39 Move Home

40 Promotion Army

Take care

James

Ok I'm not married and don't have kids, I'm only 26 so might not have too much to work with. Give me a couple of days, I'm trying ot hunt down the dates that I broke my arm and also when my parents got divorced and so on.

Hello Paul,

Sure thing... no worries.

Take your time and get the best events that you can find.

Note: It does not matter that some events might have happened before you...they will still show relevant Topocentric Primary Directions. (for example, Birth Date of Older Brother/Sister...or Death Dates for Great Grandparents, even if before you were born.)

Peace

James

Hello James,

It is some time of birth of the former Czech president Vaclav Havel. His time of birth is around 15 hours -2 to +16 minutes(15:10 - writing in his calendar,15:15-15:16 rectification Czech astrologers, 14:58:56 Isaac Starkmar).
Here are the important events of his life:

Birth of Brother 11.10.1938 Praha
Death of Grandfather 9.8.1952 Brno
1.Marriage 9.7.1964 Praha
Death of Father 22.7.1979 Praha
President of Czechoslovakia 29.12.1989 Praha
President of Czech Republic 26.1.1993 Praha
Death of Wife 27.1.1996 Praha
Operation of lung cancer 2.12.1996 Praha 9:30
2.Marriage 4.1.1997 Praha 11:52-12:00
Death 18.12.2011 Praha 9:45-9:50

If you are interested you can verify which of the reported time is correct.

Regards,

Petr

Hello Petr

Re: "...14:58:56 Isaac Starkman."

If Isaac derived that time, then it is most likely correct. We are using similar methods, so I feel that I would have nothing to add in this particular case.

Try the 14:58:56 time, which had to have been found using Primary Directions, using other systems for his events. It should work famously!

Peace

James

Unfortunately, James.

He just does not work well. I do not know whether he had Isaac correct data.Polaris use two years as one of the methods of rectification with variable success.

Petr

Hi Ed,

Completion is here:

Birth of Brother 11.10.1938 Praha 50N5, 14E25, CET(-1)
Death of Grandfather 9.8.1952 Brno 49N12, 16E37, CET(-1)
1.Marriage 9.7.1964 Praha 50N5, 14E25, CET(-1)
Death of Father 22.7.1979 Praha 50N5, 14E25, CEDT(-2)
President of Czechoslovakia 29.12.1989 Praha 50n5 25, 14e23 59, CET(-1)
President of Czech Republic 26.1.1993 Praha -"-
Death of Wife 27.1.1996 Praha 50n5, 14e25, CET(-1)
Operation of lung cancer 2.12.1996 Praha 9:30 start of operation
50N4 23, 14E20 25 , CET(-1)
2.Marriage 4.1.1997 Praha 11:42-12:00, Havel said yes 11:47
50N5 5, 14E27 14, CET(-1)
Death 18.12.2011 Hradecek 9:45-9:50 50N35 5, 15E49 45, CET(-1)
(I made ??a mistake here, not Praha, but Hradecek)

The problem of rectification programs is that quality is replaced by quantity.There are too many aspects and symbolism directions lags often.Time Lords are not considered at all.Zero orbis directions not mean anything.

Petr

Hi Petr,
I checked again and I must admit that my rectification wasn't correct. The correct birth time is 15.15.16 CET Asc 5Aqu57'.
Using 17 events and search span from 13.00 UT to 15.00 UT, Polaris calculates 900 birth times (interval of 8s) and display the following results:
14.40.32 T=426 A=4 B= 11 C=22
14.15.12 T=424 A=6 B= 11 C=23
13.37.36 T=373 A=3 B=8 C=22
13.58.56 T=369 A=4 B=5 C=21
Checking with other methods shows that the 2nd peak is the correct one.
I have to put more trust in my own program?
Programs like Millennium, Jigsaw are using ONLY the quantity of the aspects, but not Polaris; quality has the main role, otherwise, Polaris will not work.

Hi Isaac,

I do not have serious reservations against Polaris.I use it often to check the results obtained using traditional methods.There is my focus.They are simple and in the correct assembly they allow for precision rectification for around a minute(primary directions, profections, solar return..).They are exactly symbolic and based on the time lords.The second modern method I use is from Gonzalo Pena Tamez(exactly symbolic).The final step is to compare the results of Polaris.Therefore, the question at the time of 2:58:56 p.m.Polaris and the second method showed a later time.Thank you for your correction.

Petr

Petr wrote:Time Lords are not considered at all.Zero orbis directions not mean anything.

Petr
Let's not jump to a conclusion simply because time lords aren't utilised and because you feel zero orbs mean nothing. I understand your concerns of course, but let's at least see what's capable before we decide it's not possible.

I do not believe that James has access to my chart, if he can therefore get an accurate birthtime from the data I provide using his methods then we have to at least be open minded that his method does indeed work as he says.

James

I'm still gathering data at the moment. I'm trying to find out the exact days that my mum and dad got divorced as well as narrow down some more days that I currently have as a +/- two days.