Norwich-Chelsea, 12.45 GMT
Odds: 5,75 3,85 1,62
Asc 17GE27 MC 10AQ24 Moon 8CP10 POF 24TA42
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn - radical by triplicity
Norwich are showing good statistics, but I naturally feel like putting money on the favourite Chelsea. Howver, the is nothing much going on in the chart and Saturn rules the ascendant by triplicity. Could the latter be an indication of a draw. I would suggest that Chelsea were likely to score, so then maybe a score draw would be the case. Pluto in the Heart of the Moon could indicate the unusual. I feel like suggesting 2-2 (?) but who knows? The odds are 12,5:1.

If only we could figure out the scoreline in one or two matches...
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew, I agree with you on the result. With L1 in the 8th and L7 in the 12th, there does not seem much to chose between them. The draw seems a reasonable prediction.

The Pluto-Moon exact conjunction is very interesting. It remains close for the 15:00 matches (when it's in the 6th) so we might learn something this afternoon as the Moon is L1. I would not be surprised by some underdog away wins today.

Score for the Norwich v Chelsea match? No idea! I have not found a reliable way of getting even general indications for the score, and agree that this would be a very interesting (and profitable :D) area of research.

Score for the Norwich v Chelsea match? No idea! I have not found a reliable way of getting even general indications for the score, and agree that this would be a very interesting (and profitable ) area of research.
Well, it could comes down to sorting out a few simple matches, which ones end 1-0, 0-1 or 2-1 in example. Nothing too far fetched. A triplet/combination could be played offering a price of 7:1 on each game. This would mean 49:1 for a double or 343:1 for the triplet. If you start trying to pick out three 1-0 games there is a decent chance of getting one game right and a return on your money...
The Pluto-Moon exact conjunction is very interesting. It remains close for the 15:00 matches (when it's in the 6th) so we might learn something this afternoon as the Moon is L1. I would not be surprised by some underdog away wins today.
Moon in Capricorn conjunct Pluto sounds like Blackburn.

Here is my suggestion for the day:
Everton - Blackburn, away win 6,00:1
Stoke City - West Brom, scoreline 2-0 9,50:1
Fulham - Newcastle, scoreline 1-2 15,00:1
Total odds 855:1.
http://www.astronor.com

Hi guys,

First, I would like to refer to Bonatti who on the knowledge of war's victory says if they (luminaries) were unfortunate and weak, they will signify the contrary; he, on whose side they are, will succumb. Bonnati a couple of setences before says that the victor will be the one on whose side of the MC - IC axis are luminaries, if on ASC side - the querent, if on DSC - the adversary.

I have observed that the team whose sig (according to colours) is the dispositor of both luminaries that team wins. In today's games both luminaries are in their detriments, ruled by a dignified malefic placed in Libra (fall of Sun). I just wonder how Saturnian teams will fare today what effect will take disposition of debilitated luminaries?

As regards Norwich - Chelsea, I tend to agree that a draw could be a good option considering that Saturn rules both the day and hour, has triplicity on ASC and regards ASC from a trine.

Predicting score is a tricky business. In my notes Pluto is not very generous and tends to deny scoring, but who knows.
The only aspect the Moon perfects is a sextile to a highly dignified benefic Venus, which seem to favour Chelsea, unless the terrific condition of both luminaries will say the final word.

Fulham - Newcastle,

In fact am confused with respect to that one. The chart is not radical, which in general favours the underdog, considering that the sect luminary, who rules the hour, is inconjunct ASC. I would say draw but will not not back.
Let's see whether Newcastle play in black (home kit) or orange (away).

I usually use such hierarchy: 1) dignities on ASC, 2)disposition of sect luminary, then 3)lord of hour, then 4)POF and its dispostior.

It's the first chart when there is a clash between the strongest testimonies. We will see and find out once for all.

Andrew Bevan wrote:If the Sun in a hard aspect to an outer planet could favour the outsiders, then maybe the Moon configured with the outer planets could indicate an outside scoreline... :???:
As an underdog to win what better than Bolton v Liverpool, I quite fancy Bolton to do well tonight..but by early evening the moon is just separating from pluto.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Norwich - Chelsea 0-0 -It's a draw!

Daz wrote:
Predicting score is a tricky business. In my notes Pluto is not very generous and tends to deny scoring, but who knows.

Perfect teamwork!
This was my comment, though.
:wink:
I agree with you that we are on wright track. General observations are correct, we need only to sharpen our predictive skills.

Janis wrote:

Fulham - Newcastle,

In fact am confused with respect to that one. The chart is not radical, which in general favours the underdog, considering that the sect luminary, who rules the hour, is inconjunct ASC. I would say draw but will not not back.
Its a good job you didn't back it, Janis..Fulham 5 - Newcastle 2! We still have a long way to go..and what happened to the low scores expected from MO/PL? Maybe we should look to the Chelsea game and try to figure out why it worked earlier in the day yet failed at 3pm. It didn't particularly help the underdogs either.

Now I hope for Bolton to at least draw against Liverpool.

G :shock:
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Daz wrote:
We still have a long way to go..and what happened to the low scores expected from MO/PL?
Frankly, I didn't expect low score because the aspect was already separating (it was already separating in Norwich - Chelsea). I usually take 2 degrees for an applying aspect to a Transaturnian and 1 for a separating one.

As regards Fulham - Newcastle, I think that in general my hierarchy of testimonies seems to be correct but needs more testing.
I think that the key was the relationship between the sect luminary and Saturn, who was the sig of Newcastle. Saturn received the detrimented Sun from Libra (fall of Sun).

Daz, well done with Bolton. It's 3:11!!! :'

There were a range of results for the 15:00 matches today. The angles were 'mid-sign' and so did not change with location. All the 15:00 matches had the home team as favourite, so where did the different results come from? Perhaps Janis and others who advocate colour have a point. I thought it might be helpful to record the actual kits the teams wore today.

Everton v Blackburn, draw 1-1. Everton in standard blue home kit, Blackburn in their yellow and black away kit.

Fulham v Newcastle, home 5-2 (!!). Fulham in standard white with black bits home kit (which we have taken as Saturn), Newcastle in their black third kit, (again very Saturn!).

QPR v Wigan, home 3-1. QPR in their blue and white striped home kit, Wigan in their away kit of dark blue with yellowy-green trim.

Stoke v West Brom, away 1-2. Stoke in their red and white home kit, West Brom in their home kit of very dark blue and white stripes.

Sunderland v Swansea, home 2-0. Sunderland in their red and white striped home kit, Swansea in their white home kit.

Wolves v Aston Villa, away 2-3. Wolves in their home orange kit, Aston Villa in their away kit of white shirk and claret shorts.

Perhaps someone can make sense of all this. I'm going to see what I can find. It does seem interesting that both Stoke and Sunderland wore red and white stripes and were both home favourites, Stoke lost, Sunderland won.

Yeah GB, frankly, I don't think the electional charts are of much use. A quick run-down of the colours as you have done shows there to be too many conflicting matches. Besides, one would not use an electional chart without reference to the actual birth chart of a native, so why try it with football teams?

I am using profections from the Sun and returns/transits to decent effect in the Spanish Leagues and the Dutch second division. If anyone knows of a good resource for the English team's founding date, I would appreciate it. I have e-mailed the clubs directly but they either are not replying or do not know, in the main.