Rectification Problem with Odd or Creative Solution

I have a chart that I cannot possibly get a time for right now. The chart cannot be rectified at the moment. There is no way to ask the individual.

One idea was can I go by my best possible guess of their personality manifestions, even guess their most likely rising for that day? And what if I put this person's 2 possible chart scenarios into a composite and see what happens for guesswork? For instance, they could be born at 5 pm or they could be born at 9pm on the same day. There is no way to tell if it's right or wrong. I know. It's just an "averaging" of the chart possibilities.
Is this helpful do you think?

Dear Talia,

Do you know the subject by site? Appearance is often dictated by the rising sign. Lilly has some quite extensive definitions and one of the Evangeline Adams books is good on this as well.If you already have a time between 17:00 and 21:00 there are not too many to choose from.

It is not as good as an accurate time but if you cannot rectify for whatever reason the ascendant sign is a a start at least.

Matthew

Mjacob wrote:Dear Talia,

Do you know the subject by site? Appearance is often dictated by the rising sign. Lilly has some quite extensive definitions and one of the Evangeline Adams books is good on this as well. If you already have a time between 17:00 and 21:00 there are not too many to choose from.

It is not as good as an accurate time but if you cannot rectify for whatever reason the ascendant sign is a a start at least.

Matthew
Yes I do, Mathew. This person has a long chin, smaller green eyes. Sharp, angular features. Lighter coloring and complexion. Light brown fine hair. I am leaning towards fixed ascendant. Rectangular facial structure is usually fixed, right?

Which of Lilly's books should I consult? Much appreciated. You too, Melina. It's a book I hope to get for this as well as the future. I've heard good things about it myself.

Lilly put nearly all his learning into his magnum opus Christian Astrology. There is a pdf version downloadable from this site.It is roundabout page 308 on the pdf pages if I remember right.

Matthew